PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : προβλημα εγκαταστασης win 7 starter

lookasgti
01-10-12, 23:13
Καλησπέρα σε όλους.Έχω ένα πρόβλημα:έχω ένα netbook LG X120.Ενώ έχω περάσει τα win7 starter σε usb για να κάνω εγκατάσταση,η διαδικασία προχωράει μέχρι ενός σημείου και ενώ γίνεται κανονικά και στο σημείο που κάνει restart και ξαναξεκιναει εμφανίζεται το κείμενο "το πρόγραμμα εγκατάστασης εκκινεί υπηρεσίες" και μένει κολλημένο εκεί με το λαμπάκι του σκληρού δίσκου να είναι συνέχεια ανναμένο και μετά από ώρα να κλείνει ο υπολογιστής και να ξαναφωρτωνει τα windows μέχρι εκείνο το σημείο με το κείμενο που ανέφερα.Μπορεί κανένας να βοηθήσει;Ευχαριστώ πολύ.

Techs
02-10-12, 02:28
http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/33821-setup-starting-services.html

lookasgti
04-10-12, 00:16
http://www.sevenforums.com/installation-setup/33821-setup-starting-services.html

Φιλαρακι ευχαριστω πολυ για την αμεση απαντηση σου.Παρ'ολα αυτα εχω καποια θεματα:1)Η διαδικασια σε safe mode δεν ολοκληρωνεται ποτε γιατι λεει οτι λειπει ενα αρχειο(WINLOAD.EXE).2)Ειναι notebook οποτε δεν μπορω να βαλω αλλη εκδοση εκτος απο windows 7 starter edition.3)το λειτουργικο που εχω κανει bootable στο usb το εχω βαλει και σε αλλα netbook με επιτυχια.και 4)Δεν με αφηνει να δημιουργησω νεο διαμερισμα στο σκληρο δισκο(ειναι απενεργοποιημενη η επιλογη).Τα λεω αυτα γιατι μεσα στο link που μου εδωσες ειχε και αυτο: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/15856-device-manager-access-during-windows-7-installation.html.Ευχαριστω για το ενδιαφερον που δειχνεις!

Techs
04-10-12, 00:30
Καλυτερα να κανεις recovery και να το επαναφερεις οπως το αγορασες αν δεν διεγραψες το διαμερισμα που ειχε το ειδωλο του λειτουργικου

kkgas
04-10-12, 00:47
live μια διανομη linux φορμαρισμα του σκληρου , να γινει ολος ενα partition και ξανακανεις την εγκατασταση

Techs
04-10-12, 14:01
live μια διανομη linux φορμαρισμα του σκληρου , να γινει ολος ενα partition και ξανακανεις την εγκατασταση

οχι γιατι θα χασει το αυθεντικο λειτουργικο του

lookasgti
04-10-12, 18:48

Μαλλον το εχω ηδη χασει το αυθεντικο λειτουργικο μου γιατι ειχα xp και προσπαθω να του βαλω τα 7 αλλα οτι και να κανω δεν εγκαθίστανται με τιποτα.Το partition του δισκου που ειναι να περασω το λετουργικο το κανω format πριν περασω τα 7.Μηπως φταιει το γεγονος να εμπλεκεται το αλλο partition του σκληρου;Ευχαριστω!!!

Techs
05-10-12, 00:16
Δοκιμασε με αλλη εκδοση των 7 οπως Home Professional Ultimate

lookasgti
07-10-12, 00:32

Μηπως θα μπορουσες να μου πεις πως να το κανω αυτο;κατεβασα μια εκδοση linux και την εκανα bootable στο στικακι μου.Ευχαριστω!!!

Techs
07-10-12, 02:45
Βρες πρωτα μια εκδοση των windows 7 και θα σου πω. Τα λινουξ ετσι και αλλιως ειναι αχρηστα για αυτο που θελεις να κανεις

lookasgti
07-10-12, 11:04
Βρες πρωτα μια εκδοση των windows 7 και θα σου πω. Τα λινουξ ετσι και αλλιως ειναι αχρηστα για αυτο που θελεις να κανεις

Εχω κατεβασει και προσπαθησει να εγκαταστησω τις εκδοσεις starter και home premium.Ευχαριστω!!!

Techs
07-10-12, 22:55
Creating Bootable Vista / Windows 7 USB Flash Drive
Published
by
Kevin
on December 20, 2008
in Geek
. Tags: boot, bootable, flash drive, install, usb, Vista, windows 7.

It surprised me to find that there are very few dead-simple guides to creating a bootable USB thumb/pen/flash drive for a Vista and/or Windows 7 installation. I cobbled together the following from VistaPCGuy and another source I don’t remember right now.

This will walk through the steps to create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS. These instructions assume that you have a computer with Windows Vista installed on it.

Required:

* USB Flash Drive (4GB+)
* Microsoft OS Disk (Vista / Windows 7)
* A computer running Vista / Windows 7

Step 1: Format the Drive
The steps here are to use the command line to format the disk properly using the diskpart utility. [Be warned: this will erase everything on your drive. Be careful.]

1. Plug in your USB Flash Drive
2. Open a command prompt as administrator (Right click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator”
3. Find the drive number of your USB Drive by typing the following into the Command Prompt window:
diskpart
list disk
The number of your USB drive will listed. You’ll need this for the next step. I’ll assume that the USB flash drive is disk 1.
4. Format the drive by typing the next instructions into the same window. Replace the number “1” with the number of your disk below.
select disk 1
clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=NTFS
assign
exit
When that is done you’ll have a formatted USB flash drive ready to be made bootable.

Step 2: Make the Drive Bootable
Next we’ll use the bootsect utility that comes on the Vista or Windows 7 disk to make the flash drive bootable. In the same command window that you were using in Step 1:

1. Insert your Windows Vista / 7 DVD into your drive.
2. Change directory to the DVD’s boot directory where bootsect lives:
d:
cd d:\boot
3. Use bootsect to set the USB as a bootable NTFS drive prepared for a Vista/7 image. I’m assuming that your USB flash drive has been labeled disk G:\ by the computer:
bootsect /nt60 g:
4. You can now close the command prompt window, we’re done here.

Step 3: Copy the installation DVD to the USB drive
The easiest way is to use Windows explorer to copy all of the files on your DVD on to the formatted flash drive. After you’ve copied all of the files the disk you are ready to go.

Step 4: Set your BIOS to boot from USB
This is where you’re on your own since every computer is different. Most BIOS’s allow you to hit a key at boot and select a boot option.

I used these instructions to get my new Dell Mini 9 laptop loaded with Windows 7 (the PDC bits). HTH.

lookasgti
09-10-12, 00:37
Creating Bootable Vista / Windows 7 USB Flash Drive
Published
by
Kevin
on December 20, 2008
in Geek
. Tags: boot, bootable, flash drive, install, usb, Vista, windows 7.

It surprised me to find that there are very few dead-simple guides to creating a bootable USB thumb/pen/flash drive for a Vista and/or Windows 7 installation. I cobbled together the following from VistaPCGuy and another source I don’t remember right now.

This will walk through the steps to create a bootable USB flash drive for the purpose of installing a Vista or Windows 7 OS. These instructions assume that you have a computer with Windows Vista installed on it.

Required:

* USB Flash Drive (4GB+)
* Microsoft OS Disk (Vista / Windows 7)
* A computer running Vista / Windows 7

Step 1: Format the Drive
The steps here are to use the command line to format the disk properly using the diskpart utility. [Be warned: this will erase everything on your drive. Be careful.]

1. Plug in your USB Flash Drive
2. Open a command prompt as administrator (Right click on Start > All Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt and select “Run as administrator”
3. Find the drive number of your USB Drive by typing the following into the Command Prompt window:
diskpart
list disk
The number of your USB drive will listed. You’ll need this for the next step. I’ll assume that the USB flash drive is disk 1.
4. Format the drive by typing the next instructions into the same window. Replace the number “1” with the number of your disk below.
select disk 1
clean
create partition primary
select partition 1
active
format fs=NTFS
assign
exit
When that is done you’ll have a formatted USB flash drive ready to be made bootable.

Step 2: Make the Drive Bootable
Next we’ll use the bootsect utility that comes on the Vista or Windows 7 disk to make the flash drive bootable. In the same command window that you were using in Step 1:

1. Insert your Windows Vista / 7 DVD into your drive.
2. Change directory to the DVD’s boot directory where bootsect lives:
d:
cd d:\boot
3. Use bootsect to set the USB as a bootable NTFS drive prepared for a Vista/7 image. I’m assuming that your USB flash drive has been labeled disk G:\ by the computer:
bootsect /nt60 g:
4. You can now close the command prompt window, we’re done here.

Step 3: Copy the installation DVD to the USB drive
The easiest way is to use Windows explorer to copy all of the files on your DVD on to the formatted flash drive. After you’ve copied all of the files the disk you are ready to go.

Step 4: Set your BIOS to boot from USB
This is where you’re on your own since every computer is different. Most BIOS’s allow you to hit a key at boot and select a boot option.

I used these instructions to get my new Dell Mini 9 laptop loaded with Windows 7 (the PDC bits). HTH.
Σε ευχαριστω πολυ θα δοκιμασω και ετσι και θα δημοσιευσω το αποτελεσμα!

- - - Updated - - -

Δυστυχως και παλι τιποτα.Παρατηρησα κατι ομως:οταν παω να εγκαταστησω τα 7 εχει μια επιλογη που λεει:repair και οταν παω να γραψω εντολες στη γραμμη εντολων μου βγαζει σαν πρωτη επιλογη το X:\Sources>.Τι ειναι αυτο το διαμερισμα και που χρησημοποιηται;Μηπως αυτο κανει ολη την δουλεια και δεν εγκαθίστανται τα windows;Επισης δεν μου βγαζει με τιποτα το device manager την εντολη compmgmtlauncher που χρησιμοποιείται για την διαχείριση συσκευων(επειδη διαβασα οτι μπορει να εχει προβλημα οι drivers της καρτας γραφικων για να την απενεργοποιήσω).Τι αλλο μπορω να κανω;Καθε βοηθεια ευπρόσδεκτη!!!Ευχαριστω!!!

Techs
09-10-12, 01:04
disable την επιλογη AHCI στο bios

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.