Εμφάνιση 1-2 από 2
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Hi! For some weeks now I have been using this setup.
    My standard DSL is very poor: Although I have the 24MB/sec contract, I have .1 to 1.5 MB download in reality. And Uploads are often not impossible.
    So they talked me into this contract - and it seemed to work at first. Then I had short an long interruptions, and I found: As soon as the DSL line breaks down (which is about 2x per day), the router just stops working at all! I cannot even access the UI. Howver, as soon as I unplug the DSL line, service comes back. Replug the DSL line: Another breakdown for 5 minutes to 5 hours.
    So I use the router without DSL connection when I want to get something done - and I use up the GBs which are included in the contract. Then I am back at Zero. This is a great model to increase the sale of additional GB, but I cannot afford that.
    I have had the technician at my house about 10 times, but all he can do is tell me that my line is bad and he cannot do anything about it. I have sent about 10 complaint emails and telefax letters to Cosmote, but they don't even bother to respond.
    According to my legal training this is called fraud.
    My questions here:
    Does anybody out there have similar problems?
    Has anybody found a better solution than unplugging the DSL cable?
    Is anybody willing to join me in legal court action against Cosmote?
    Thanks for your attention!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    ISP
    OTE
    Router
    Speedport Plus & R7000
    fyi its not 24MB/sec, its 24mbps which maxes out @2.4 MB/sec . If you get speeds of 1,5 MB/sec then your line isnt terribad at all XD and most likely VDSL 30 mbps is avail as an option in your area, if you wanna increase speed.

As soon as the DSL line breaks down (which is about 2x per day), the router just stops working at all! I cannot even access the UI. Howver, as soon as I unplug the DSL line, service comes back. Replug the DSL line: Another breakdown for 5 minutes to 5 hours.
    Cant comment about booster i dont have it, but from what you describe here, looks like somethings wrong with the router.
    In any case, you should be able to access the web ui , since its a local connection, and has nothing to do with internet access. sounds to me that it stops responding for some reason
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος puffy : 04-02-17 στις 00:19.

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Cosmote/Huawei Hybrid Access Gateway HA35 - Βοήθεια !!
    Από winware στο φόρουμ COSMΟΤΕ
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 16-12-23, 02:09
  2. Problems with LAN 4 on Huawei HN32
    Από JowivK στο φόρουμ COSMΟΤΕ
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 09-02-17, 23:47
  3. Cosmote blocking SIP ports in Huawei HN35
    Από JowivK στο φόρουμ COSMΟΤΕ
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 03-02-17, 22:19
  4. Hybrid Access Cosmote
    Από pankostas στο φόρουμ COSMΟΤΕ
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 14-05-16, 00:02
  5. Hybrid Access