PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Πρόβλημα DSL Πειραιας

rigel72
31-01-05, 16:44
Απο το σαββατο το πρωι και εωσ τωρα το Modem του DSLδεν κανει synchronize με τον OTE....το modem δουλευει κανονικα εβαλα παλι drivers kai ολα οκ αλλα με τιποτα δεν βλεπει δικτυο.Ο provider μου δεν ξερει τιποτα (FORTHNET)και ο ΟΤΕ μου ειπε να δηλωσω βλαβη και να περιμενω Αγνωστο εως ποτε ομως.
Ειμαι κεντρο πειραια και θα ηθελα να ξερω αν καποιος αλλος εχει το ιδιο προβλημα με εμενα εδω :-(

nyndent
07-02-05, 09:34
Ναι, δεν είσαι μόνος. Από εχθές Κυριακή το speedtouch μου αρνείται κατηγορηματικά να συγχρονιστεί.

Λέτε να πάγωσαν τα καλώδια;

L.s.k.
08-02-05, 12:19
Σε 24 Ωρες εχω κανει download 3,4 GB!!!!!
Ειμαι με Forthnet στο ΠΕΙΡΑΙΑ!!!
40-42 kb/s !!!!

willawake
09-02-05, 23:19
OTE is doing a lot of works in Piraeus. I think it is actually all to do with ADSL. they are running copper cables from box to box to provide copper connection for the customers who want ADSL because of the optic fibres in the street. The only problem is that this means there are going to be phones cut off for some time and also some mistakes. This will continue until they finish the works.

Our office is on Kolokotroni, So we got our ADSL line cut off twice lately (not the ADSL, the whole line including the POTS. The last time was yesterday for one whole day. Then we got the ADSL running great until today afternoon when the line still worked, there was sync but there was no service...ip pings dns nothing. still it is out. I check by dialling up to HOL and the service was OK. Then i start to think the router is fucked up so i start to check all the config, until some friends on Fillelinon call and their otenet DSL is down also.

What the OTE tech told me this morning was that the line from some of the OTE boxes to OTE Piraeus was connected wrong and they had big delays because they could not find where the connection had gone wrong. This gives me the impression that they had done some works (they were doing major works on Koloktroni outside my office) and connected wrong and then could not find the problem.

Anyway i patched another POTS line so we have dial backup on a different line to the ADSL. That is the best redundancy i can give for the mailserver. I dont really give a shit if everyone doesnt have internet, i just need the mailserver to run 24/7 even if it is on dialup.

I appreciate what OTE is doing. They could have said optic fibres = no dsl but they are doing what they can to get people connected. So we must suffer for a while so other people can get connected. It is important to configure redundancy for the connections because there will be more downtime.

I posted the diagnostics from the zyxel to another forum and they said the line quality is good so thanks OTE. Until today (if I exclude the line cuts) the DSL service has been #1. But i think if there is sync and no service their must today be a problem with the DSLAM and not the cables. Anyway we will see tomorrow if service is restored.

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.