PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Is there a problem with hol today?

livadia
23-09-08, 03:01
my devices cannot register...

yianniscan
23-09-08, 04:16
My e-voice account got unregistered a couple of times today. It currently remains unregistered.

I got a unregistration notification at 7:19 p.m. then a registration notification at 7:19 p.m. Then two more unregistration notifications at 8:59 p.m. & 9:06 p.m. All time-stamps are on EST. Let's hope they repair it in the morning.

livadia
23-09-08, 04:26
My e-voice account got unregistered a couple of times today. It currently remains unregistered.

I got a unregistration notification at 7:19 p.m. then a registration notification at 7:19 p.m. Then two more unregistration notifications at 8:59 p.m. & 9:06 p.m. All time-stamps are on EST. Let's hope they repair it in the morning.

Thanks. Let's hope it is temporary. Please, post if you see the service resuming normally.

tasis
23-09-08, 11:50

Yesterday evening I experienced the same problems mentioned here. This morning registration works fine, however I still experience some latency in the conversation after the first few (i.e. 2-3) minutes. This does not happen with i-call (another VoIP service provider) which works fine (my phone registers with both evoice and i-call).

thourios
24-09-08, 16:58
Problem occured on Monday (evening) the 22nd of Sep. after the thunderstorm in Athens. Hol Voip services functioned properly on Tuesday morning the 23rd of Sep.

:oneup:

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.