PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Shareaza forum

doctorpolis
12-11-05, 10:36
πρεπει στη σελιδα του forum tou shareaza να εχει καποιο προβλημα.εδω και μια βδομαδα δεν ανοιγει με τιποτα.ξερει κανεναs τιποτα.

no_logo
12-11-05, 18:31
Under Construction
The site you were trying to reach does not currently have a default page. It may be in the process of being upgraded.

σε μια βδομάδα το πολύ θα επανέλθει :roll:

Re-Ti-Re
12-11-05, 19:30
Αλήθεια τι κάνουν τόσο καιρό :?:

no_logo
12-11-05, 19:36
Αλήθεια τι κάνουν τόσο καιρό :?:

Αυτό που άκουσα είναι πως κάνουν αναβάθμιση από το outdated vbulletin 3.02 στο 3.5. Αλλοι είπανε πως ήταν πρόβλημα του server. Τετοια προβλήματα είχε πάντα το φόρουμ του shareaza :cry:

Re-Ti-Re
12-11-05, 19:42
Αφού δεν ξέρουνε δεν ρωτάγανε κανέναν από το ADSLgr να τους πουν πως γίνεται μια αναβάθμιση :-k

no_logo
12-11-05, 19:45
Αφού δεν ξέρουνε δεν ρωτάγανε κανέναν από το ADSLgr να τους πουν πως γίνεται μια αναβάθμιση :-k

οι ίδιοι το κουβεντιάζουνε εδώ και πολύ καιρό. ο κώδικας του vbulletin που κάνουνε χρήση είναι πραγματικά αρχαίος και με πάμπολλά hacks για να είναι λειτουργικός. Ακόμα και ο evilhawk μπορεί να τραβούσε τις κ***τριχες του στην προσπάθεια αναβάθμισης

no_logo
04-12-05, 17:31
As for the forums,
The forums went down because the shareaza.com webserver went down. That was okay because we were due to move to a new host around the same time.
Everything is in place on the new server for the forums to come back up (Almost...).

The current issue is getting the forums database from the old host. Once I've spoken to him on the phone about getting it, but I still havn't received it.

Once I get the mysqldump of the database, we should be up and running shortly afterwards provided the data isn't corrupt or there are no additional server problems.

As for some of the guys saying that the forums would be back up this week - well thats because the old host told me that he would get the database to me by last monday or tuesday. Although it still hasn't happened, I'm hopefull he will have enough free time to get the database to me next week.

Some guys asked me if the server was hacked. Nope, the server was not hacked. The webserver that used to host forums.shareaza.com stopped servicing requests for the website though, so we couldn't continue using that anyway while we wait for things to be moved across.

Αυτός είναι ο λόγος που δεν υπάρχει προς το παρόν φόρουμ

Re-Ti-Re
19-12-05, 23:30
Ανέβηκε το forum πριν από λύγο μπήκα.

http://forums.shareaza.com/

no_logo
19-12-05, 23:35
εχουνε χαθεί πολλά πράγματα στην μεταφορά :(

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.