PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Netgear Netgear DGND3300 Annex B

darisg
16-09-10, 17:39
Ρε παιδιά, ψάχνω το DGND3300 σε Annex B και δεν μπορώ να το βρώ πουθενά.....
μόνο στη Γερμανία (και σε πολύ καλές τιμές...) αλλά το Localisation είναι στα Γερμανικά...:mad: Προφανώς και όλα τα μενού θα είναι στα Γερμανικά.....

α) Μπορεί να αλλάξει αυτό?
β) αν αλλάξει, υπάρχει περίπτωση να έχει πρόβλημα με τους ελληνικούς ISPs ? (Otenet)
γ) Υπάρχει καμιά εναλλακτική εξίσου καλή σε Annex B που μπορώ να βρω στην Ελλάδα?

darisg
18-09-10, 16:20
Τελικά δεν γίνετε με αλλαγή firmware........:(

Dear Gregory,

Thank you for choosing NETGEAR. My name is Raja and I will be your Support Engineer.
I understand your concern. I will be working to assist you in resolving the issue you described. Since we are doing this online it may require a few email exchanges before we can resolve the issue. I will do my best to help resolve your case in the least possible time.

I would like to inform you that it is not possible to change from Annex A to Annex B by changing the firmware version in the router.

Please do visit http://kb.netgear.com for any technical queries regarding NETGEAR products.
We hope that the steps provided above will help to resolve the problem/case. Please feel free to contact us again if you require further assistance.

Thanks again for choosing NETGEAR. Have a great day!

Regards,

Raja
NETGEAR, Inc.

Οπότε μένουμε στο ερώτημα:
Υπάρχει καμιά εναλλακτική εξίσου καλή σε Annex B που μπορώ να βρω στην Ελλάδα?

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.