PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : The file-thief registry

Vadur
08-04-04, 07:35
Like all thieves he works in the dark, him by the blue radium glow of a computer screen. The P.C. is the only friend or woman he has ever known. Grinning like a child predator circling a playground, he logs into an ultra-secret website where, with the exchange of a password, he is able to download the software equivalent of a magical thief's key. He is now able to open all doors. Your possessions and secrets, and even your children, there for his taking.

Like a swarm of ravenous locusts, this special piece of software, called KaZaA (originally written by a young college student named Steven Napster) leaves victim hard drives as bare as the crib of a stillborn child.

Like a piece of excrement floating in a commode, our file thief leans back with satisfaction. "Now," he says softly to the empty room, "I am thus equipped to steal all that I desire, for I do not want to have to work for the things I want. After all, if it is justified for President Bush to steal oil from the Iraqis, then it is moral for me to steal intellectual property such as mp3's and software from others, his example granting me all the moral justification I need. Today is indeed a Hooligan's Holiday."

The young man feels a hint of guilt in the back of his mind, and quickly scrambles for his music headphones. Presently an Eminem song about the joy of stealing blows any moral doubts from his soul.

This is not a seedy gang member or a young Mafia thief at work in this room. This is...

...YOUR SON.

(http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/)

:roll:

ABEZ
08-04-04, 15:46
Λίγη από τη συνέχεια...

My name is Dr. Albert Oxford. Imagine a world where at any moment your car, your stereo, even your clothes or your children, could be taken from your home and blithely "traded" on the streets. Imagine your five year-old child or grandchild in the hands of filthy, rap-loving criminals who befoul him in every unimaginable way before beating him and leaving him for dead in the gutter. Now imagine that said thieves justified their actions in the name of "open" and "free" trading, and that these thieves included your brother, or your husband, or even you. And worst of all, imagine that no one bothered to report their names to any kind of online file thievery database.

Now replace the child in that scenario with "copyrighted music and software" and you understand the crisis we are in.

To report an Illegal File Trader to Dr. Oxford's File Thief Registry, post the name and full address of the offender HERE (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=11), along with a complete list of the file stolen.

Now, this time imagine that same world where the law-abiding citizens did rise up to stop them. Imagine that child free once more, alive, able to enjoy birthdays and sunshine and lawfulness. Imagine you, out there reading this, being able to look down and see that you NO LONGER HAVE HIS BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

Ladies and gentlemen, one year ago I began my grassroots movement to gather names and addresses of illegal file traders so that they may be turned over to the government for prosecution. Even I was shocked by my success:

To: Dr. Albert Oxford
Subject: bobby andrews

i found my son bobby downloading music just floatign there next to his computer like a piece of excrement in a commode. i have included his name and address below i hope you arrest him thanx but dont arrest his brother davey. arrest bobby he downloads tons of illegal things hes also a dick

-my mom

------------------------------

Subject: downloading

i read about this problem and i am worried can you tell me where ppl go to download illegal games so i can go stop them. i want to know where ppl download warcraft 3 and a code key generator so i can stop them also i need to stop free downloads of planetside if u can find any and planetside multiplayer hacks tx

------------------------------

Subject: Recovery from this tragedy

I am an artist and I was recently the victim of a KaZaA burglary. I used to possess several hundred nude photos of Allison Hannigan on my hard drive that I took myself with my own copyrighted camera. P2P thieves took them all at gunpoint, and now my bitter hands cradle broken glass of what was everything good in my life. If any of you have any such candid photos of Ms. Hannigan, please donate them to me at johncheese@pointlesswasteoftime.com so that I may be made whole after this tragedy.

Έκτακτο! :lol:

AsGoodAsItGets
08-04-04, 15:59
<font size="2">Χαχαχα! :mrgreen:</font></p>

<font size="2">Φοβερό γέλιο! :lol: :lol: :lol:</font></p>

panos72
08-04-04, 17:00
Vadur, χρόνια θα γελάω με τους τύπους. Είναι μαμάτοι. Μπράβο για το link</p>

και η κριτική για το gta Vice city το καλύτερο review (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/gta.html) που έχω διαβάσει

και η σύγκριση για τις
παιχνιδοκονσόλες (http://www.pointlesswasteoftime.com/games/consoleroundup.html) άπαιχτη.

κρατάτε με γιατί θα βάζω links για ώρες.

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.