PDA

Επιστροφή στο Forum : Problems with LAN 4 on Huawei HN32

JowivK
03-02-17, 22:28
Hi everybody!
I have solved my other problem, but one remains: The router has 4 LAN ports. The 4th one is labeled STB and I gues it is intended to be the access for TV boxes. But I don't have and don't want TV access. I want to use it as a simple LAN port, for example to access my printer. When I plug in the printer, or the NAS, the port shows that something is connected. But the devices cannot be accessed through the LAN. Something is wrong. Is there some trick to reconfigure the LAN port 4 so that is works as a normal, not TV access point?
:hmm::hmm:

stereo
04-02-17, 16:08
Hi everybody!
I have solved my other problem, but one remains: The router has 4 LAN ports. The 4th one is labeled STB and I gues it is intended to be the access for TV boxes. But I don't have and don't want TV access. I want to use it as a simple LAN port, for example to access my printer. When I plug in the printer, or the NAS, the port shows that something is connected. But the devices cannot be accessed through the LAN. Something is wrong. Is there some trick to reconfigure the LAN port 4 so that is works as a normal, not TV access point?
:hmm::hmm:

What is your provider? And also, are you sure that your router model is Huawei HN32? I can't find any info on this thing.

JowivK
09-02-17, 23:47
Hi and thanks. Yes, it's that hybrid access router. The Huawei Model is 315 or 316 I think. But I did get the number wrong, sorry. On the user interface its is called HA 35 Home Gateway.... Sorry about my mistake! ;-)

@ ADSLgr.com All rights reserved.