Εμφάνιση των αποτελεσμάτων της δημοσκόπησης: Επιλέξτε ομάδα/οδηγό που θεωρείτε φαβορί

Ψήφισαν
29. Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου
  • Ferrari/Sebastian Vettel

10 34,48%
  • Ferrari/Kimi Raikonen

6 20,69%
  • Mercedes/Lewis Hamilton

13 44,83%
  • Mercedes/Valteri Bottas

2 6,90%
  • Red Bull Racing/Daniel Ricciardo

0 0%
  • Red Bull Racing/Max Verstappen

2 6,90%
  • Williams/Lance Stroll

1 3,45%
  • Williams/Sergey Sirotkin

0 0%
  • McLaren/Fernando Alonso

2 6,90%
  • McLaren/Stoffel Vandoorne

0 0%
  • Force India/Sergio Perez

0 0%
  • Force India/Esteban Ocon

0 0%
  • Toro Rosso/Pierre Gasly

0 0%
  • Toro Rosso/Brendon Hartley

0 0%
  • Renault/Nico Hulkenberg

0 0%
  • Renault/Carlos Sainz Jnr

0 0%
  • HAAS/Romain Grosjean

0 0%
  • HAAS/Kevin Magnussen

0 0%
  • Alfa Romeo Sauber/Marcus Ericsson

0 0%
  • Alfa Romeo Sauber/Charles Leclerc

1 3,45%
Δημοσκόπηση πολλαπλών επιλογών.
Σελ. 48 από 90 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 2838434647484950535868 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 706-720 από 1341

Θέμα: F1-2018 Season

Περιοχή
    Πάφος-Κύπρος
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL2+
    Ταχύτητα
    10240/768
    ISP
    Primetel
    Router
    PTL-VDL-N5
    Πάλι με μια στάση θα βγάλουν τον αγώνα. Η Πιρέλλι πρέπει να σταματήσει να είναι τόσο συντηρητική.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από gallahant Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πάλι με μια στάση θα βγάλουν τον αγώνα. Η Πιρέλλι πρέπει να σταματήσει να είναι τόσο συντηρητική.
    Και να στεναχωρησει τη mercedes?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Φερτε πισω μισελεν και λαστιχα με αυλακωσεις.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Μερικές εικόνες από Γαλλία ...

Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  DgFoMEVXUAEYtZ3.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  1 
Μέγεθος:  149,6 KB 
ID: 194775

Όνομα:  DgFoMESWsAAjJNz.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  2 
Μέγεθος:  130,3 KB 
ID: 194776

Όνομα:  DgFoMEQW4AMkmO4.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  2 
Μέγεθος:  214,1 KB 
ID: 194777

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    HOL
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Antonisss Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μοιράζουν τη δουλειά ανάμεσα στους οδηγούς. Αυτός με το 1 σετ δεν θα δοκιμάσει ποτέ τη γόμα, ο άλλος με τα 2 θα την τρέξει να δει πως συμπεριφέρεται και ποια η φθορά της
    Σωστό αυτό. Απλά κοιτούσα την Toro Rosso που και οι δύο οδηγοί έχουν από ένα σετ Soft οπότε ο ένας από τους δύο είναι χαμένος αν χρειαστεί να βάλει στον αγώνα μεταχειρισμένα Soft.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/13...n-with-leclerc

Ferrari is ready to replace Kimi Raikkonen with rising star Charles Leclerc in its Formula 1 driver line-up for 2019, Autosport has learned.

Raikkonen, who turns 39 in October, earned a one-year contract extension with the Italian team last year.

Ferrari president Sergio Marchionne said in December that the 2007 F1 world champion needed more consistency and that "probably this [2018] is the last season to find the right key".

Raikkonen enjoyed a strong start to 2018, scoring three podiums in the first four races and performing much closer to Sebastian Vettel's level than in previous seasons.

But he has finished off the podium in the last two races in Monaco and Canada, while Vettel scored a second and a victory to take the championship lead.

Autosport understands that Ferrari considered replacing Raikkonen with current Red Bull driver Daniel Ricciardo, who is out-of-contract at the end of 2018.

It ultimately decided that the cost of hiring the Australian would be too high when combined with Vettel's existing salary.

That left it with a choice between Raikkonen, who is still Ferrari's most recent world champion but is yet to win a race since rejoining the team in 2014, and Leclerc, who is contesting his rookie F1 season with Sauber.

Raikkonen's dip in form this season has coincided with Leclerc's maiden F1 campaign sparking into life, with the 20-year-old scoring points in three of the last four races and comfortably establishing an advantage over his experienced Sauber team-mate Marcus Ericsson.

A final decision has not been made but Ferrari is understood to be leaning towards promoting Leclerc to a race seat.

This would shift it away from its policy of signing established drivers and mean the team swaps a driver with 277 grands prix starts to date - 137 for Ferrari, the third-most of any driver and two fewer than Felipe Massa - for one who is preparing for only his eighth GP weekend in France.

Asked by Autosport on Thursday in France, ahead of this week's race, about his position on extending his F1 career, Raikkonen said he was "not any different to one week, two weeks, a month ago".

Leclerc is a product of the Ferrari Driver Academy and won back-to-back titles in GP3 and Formula 2 under the guidance of the scheme.

He would be its first graduate to make it to a Ferrari F1 race seat.

Leclerc said at the previous in Canada that when people talk about him as a future Ferrari driver "it only makes me smile, but on the other hand it doesn't feel realistic for now".

He added: "When it will be time to think about next year I will think about it, and hopefully we have an opportunity to take that seat."

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    "Raikkonen's dip in form this season has coincided with Leclerc's maiden F1 campaign"

Dip in form φετος ο Κιμι που ξεκινησε στα ιδια ή και καλυτερα απ'το βετελ... οκ... οτι να ναι...

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://www.f1supernews.com/2018/06/...-gp-on-sunday/
    FP2 REVEALS VETTEL DOMINANT FOR FRENCH GP ON SUNDAY
    June 22, 2018 · by thejudge13 · in Daily F1 News and Comment. ·
    Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes maybe grabbing the headlines for Friday practice at Paul Ricard circuit for this weekends French Grand Prix, but closer analysis shows that Ferrari will be the team to beat on Sunday.

The second practice on Friday is always a telling one, where teams concentrate on long run pace over glory fast laps, and despite only going 5th fastest; Ferrari’s Sebastian Vettel long run pace is staggering fast over the opposition.

Only Lewis Hamilton is relatively close to the German in race simulations.

And indeed Mercedes should be quick with a bunch of significant power unit upgrades that were promised for Canada last time out, delayed until this French Grand Prix. The upgrades reflected great pace in the lap charts, both in outright lap time but also in long run pace.

Mercedes says that they used all new power units during Friday practice. Both reliability & power improvements were the focus of these updates and after trouble free running today, Mercedes plans to run these upgraded power units for the rest of the weekend.

According to Mercedes the new power units at Paul Ricard are not just “Phase 2.0” that was planned for introduction at Canada but “Phase 2.1” with some “added goodness” claims Tobi Grüner from Auto Motor und Sport on Twitter.

Looking back at Ferrari, and in particular Sebastian Vettel and his race simulations – if taken as an average over his two stints without traffic – shows that he boasts an average lap time of 1:36.39 on the ultra softs, his shorter stint. That’s nearly a whole second faster that the two closest drivers, Lewis Hamilton (1:37.27 – super soft) and Max Vertstappen (1:37.21 ultra soft).

Vettels longer stint on the super soft was as equally impressive, pounding out the most laps in that stint than any other of the top 6 drivers from Mercedes, Red Bull and Ferrari. Yet still managing to be consistently fast, averaging comfortably under the 1 minute 38’s, whereas everyone else, apart from Daniel Ricciardo averaged over that time on their longer stint.

The icing on the cake for Vettel is the fact he did this using an old specification power unit, due to be replaced with the current evolution engine from Saturday onwards used in Canada.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://thejudge13.com/2018/06/21/tr...for-french-gp/

Pirelli decided for 2018, by request of Mercedes, Ferrari and McLaren, to take measures to prevent blistering of their compounds at a select number of circuits – Barcelona, the upcoming French GP at Paul Ricard and Silverstone.

The prevention of blistering tyres at these particularly abrasive circuits were a concern to the top teams and Pirelli decided the best thing to do, in a rather surprisingly amateurish fashion, was to reduce the thickness of its tyres by 0.4 millimetres.

Their external dimensions were unchanged because they were produced in the same moulds thereby keeping tooling costs to a minimum.

The Spanish Grand Prix was the first race of 2018 to use these modified ‘skinny’ tyres, and it’s fair to say the change benefitted Mercedes greatly. The team dominated the race after a slow start to the season, whereas Ferrari struggled on Sunday to keep their tyres good.

“I think we struggled all weekend with sliding around a little bit more,” Vettel said after the race having finished 4th; some 28 seconds behind Hamilton, the eventual winner.

“Obviously we’ve heard many times that they are the same compounds and they are not harder. But I don’t think you need to be a genius to [work] out that if you if you skim the tyre it ends up being harder. It’s one or the other, we may as well have just run harder tyres. So maybe it didn’t suit our car as good as other cars.

However Vettel added it’s up to Ferrari to master the revised rubber. “It has to suit our car better than other cars,” he said, “that’s the way we want [it].”

One part of the puzzle we later found out at Monaco some two weeks later, was that Ferrari had changed their rear suspension as a planned update before the Spanish GP at Barcelona. The update incorporated revised geometry to better sculpt airflow in a bid to improve diffuser performance.

The new suspension upright had a much more aggressive transition – allowing a wider and flatter surface – which was designed to help improve the aerodynamics of the car in that area. The consequence of which was severe tyre degradation on the revised Pirelli ‘skinny’ tyres.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Βγαινουν ολοι να προλαβουν τη βροχη, Κιμι ο μονος με ....μεταχειρισμενα... σχολιο Horner live στο sky f1 "this is very bizarre indeed"... Τι bizarre ρε horner... για τη ferrari μιλαμε... ηταν μπροστα απ'το Βετελ και ηρθε η ωρα να τον θαψουν

- - - Updated - - -

Πρωτη προσπαθεια κιμι στο q3: στο βρωμικο αερα του Βετελ

- - - Updated - - -

Πανε και τα φρενα?

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από MNP-10 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Βγαινουν ολοι να προλαβουν τη βροχη, Κιμι ο μονος με ....μεταχειρισμενα... σχολιο Horner live στο sky f1 "this is very bizarre indeed"... Τι bizarre ρε horner... για τη ferrari μιλαμε... ηταν μπροστα απ'το Βετελ και ηρθε η ωρα να τον θαψουν

- - - Updated - - -

Πρωτη προσπαθεια κιμι στο q3: στο βρωμικο αερα του Βετελ

- - - Updated - - -

Πανε και τα φρενα?
    Μηπως του βάλαν και βομβα;

Περιοχή
    Πάφος-Κύπρος
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL2+
    Ταχύτητα
    10240/768
    ISP
    Primetel
    Router
    PTL-VDL-N5
    Δεύτερος αγώνας με τα "ειδικά" λάστιχα, δεύτερο 1-2 για τη Μερκ!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από aroutis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μηπως του βάλαν και βομβα;
    Ευτυχως στην φ1 αρκουν και μικροπραγματα για σαμποταζ, αλλιως δε τη γλυτωνε ουτε αυτη.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Ευτυχως στην φ1 αρκουν και μικροπραγματα για σαμποταζ, αλλιως δε τη γλυτωνε ουτε αυτη.
    Και ο Leclerc πίσω του 2 θέσεις με Alfa Romeo.
    Δεν πειράζει, από ότι ακούγεται, στο τέλος της χρονιάς ο Κιμι αποσύρεται για να περνά χρόνο με την οικογένειά του.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από aroutis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Και ο Leclerc πίσω του 2 θέσεις με Alfa Romeo.
    Δεν πειράζει, από ότι ακούγεται, στο τέλος της χρονιάς ο Κιμι αποσύρεται για να περνά χρόνο με την οικογένειά του.
    Ναι γιατι ολοι ξερουμε οτι ειναι στον οδηγο να σκοραρει παραπανω ποντους οταν σπαει το μοτερ, το τουρμπο, οι ροδες φευγουν, o teammate σε κλεινει στη πρωτη στροφη, η ομαδα του λεει να μη πιεζει για να βγει η στρατηγικη του αλλου οδηγου, η ομαδα τον βγαζει πανω στη κινηση κτλ κτλ. Και τον καλυτερο οδηγο να βαλεις υπ'αυτες τις συνθηκες μαφιας δε θα παει πουθενα.

Λες να φταινε οι οδηγοι στο Μαρανελο που δεν εχουν σταυρωσει WDC απ'το 2007... Ειχαν Κιμι, Αλονσο, Βετελ, κτλ... ολοι τοπ οδηγοι. Γιατι λοιπον δε το πηραν? Κατι βαθυτερο εφταιγε. Ο Λεκλερκ τι ειναι? Ο Σωτηρας? Αν δεν αλλαξουν τα fundamentals της ομαδας, ή δεν βαλουν αυτογκολ οι αντιπαλοι, το πρωταθλημα θα παραμενει ονειρο.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Ναι γιατι ολοι ξερουμε οτι ειναι στον οδηγο να σκοραρει παραπανω ποντους οταν σπαει το μοτερ, το τουρμπο, οι ροδες φευγουν, o teammate σε κλεινει στη πρωτη στροφη, η ομαδα του λεει να μη πιεζει για να βγει η στρατηγικη του αλλου οδηγου, η ομαδα τον βγαζει πανω στη κινηση κτλ κτλ. Και τον καλυτερο οδηγο να βαλεις υπ'αυτες τις συνθηκες μαφιας δε θα παει πουθενα.

Λες να φταινε οι οδηγοι στο Μαρανελο που δεν εχουν σταυρωσει WDC απ'το 2007... Ειχαν Κιμι, Αλονσο, Βετελ, κτλ... ολοι τοπ οδηγοι. Γιατι λοιπον δε το πηραν? Κατι βαθυτερο εφταιγε. Ο Λεκλερκ τι ειναι? Ο Σωτηρας? Αν δεν αλλαξουν τα fundamentals της ομαδας, ή δεν βαλουν αυτογκολ οι αντιπαλοι, το πρωταθλημα θα παραμενει ονειρο.
    Ολα αυτά τι έχουν να κάνουν με το απλό γεγονός ότι ο Κιμι έκανε μια απαράδεκτη εμφάνιση οδηγώντας ένα κορυφαίο μονοθέσιο και πίσω του με ένα μονοθέσιο που δεν συγκρίνεται (πως να το κάνουμε τώρα) βρίσκεται ο σύμφωνα με όλες τις πληροφορίες αντικαταστάτης του σε λίγους μήνες ;
    Τι θες τώρα να πεις, του βάλαν λάστιχα από προηγούμενο GP, τον ματιάσαν; του κάναν μάγια;

Σελ. 48 από 90 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 2838434647484950535868 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία