Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Facebook
    Δημοσίευμα των New York Times, αναφέρει πως το Facebook μοιραζόταν τα προσωπικά δεδομένα των χρηστών του, με τουλάχιστον 60 κατασκευαστές κινητών/tablets μεταξύ των οποίων οι Apple, Amazon, BlackBerry, Samsung και Microsoft, την τελευταία δεκαετία.

Όταν ξεκίνησε την λειτουργία του το Facebook, ήρθε σε συμφωνία με τους OEMs για την εργοστασιακή εγκατάσταση της εφαρμογής του στις συσκευές τους. Αυτό όμως έφερε ιδιωτικά APIs για να μεταφερθεί η λειτουργικότητα του κοινωνικού δικτύου στο λειτουργικό. Τα APIs αυτά είχαν πλήρη πρόσβαση σε όλα τα δεδομένα των χρηστών και εγείρεται το ζήτημα του τι μέρος αυτών των δεδομένων έχει μεταφερθεί σε τρίτα μέρη. Το Facebook ισχυρίζεται πως αυτά τα APIs ήταν υπό αυστηρή εποπτεία.

“Given that these APIs enabled other companies to recreate the Facebook experience, we controlled them tightly from the get-go. These partners signed agreements that prevented people’s Facebook information from being used for any other purpose than to recreate Facebook-like experiences. Partners could not integrate the user’s Facebook features with their devices without the user’s permission. And our partnership and engineering teams approved the Facebook experiences these companies built.”
    The New York Times reports that when using a Blackberry Z10 and logging into the Facebook Hub app, they were able to retrieve detailed data on 556 friends of the owner of the device. This included their relationship status, religious and political opinions, and upcoming events they had marked themselves as attending. Furthermore, the app was able to uniquely identify another 294,258 people. This level of access was apparently pulled back from third-parties in 2015, though the company apparently does not consider Blackberry a third-party in this case. They continued to share data with device OEMs even when third-party data sharing was disabled, though still has noted that users could consent (or not) to share their data.
    Σύμφωνα με το Facebook, 22 συμφωνίες αυτού του είδυς έχουν τερματιστεί και είναι στην διαδικασία να τις περιορίσουν περισσότερο.

Πηγή : XDA=Developers

Περιοχή
    Αργυρουπολη-Athens -Greece
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    214900/23907kbps
    ISP
    Vodafone
    DSLAM
    HOL - ΤΕΡΨΙΘΕΑ
    Router
    Sercomm H300-s
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Είναι αυτό που λέμε : "ο κόσμος το 'χει τούμπανο κι εμείς κρυφό καμάρι"
    Προγραμματισμός Εγκεφάλων http://www.chiptronic.gr

Περιοχή
    Νέα Υόρκη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Cable
    Ταχύτητα
    300 Mbps down/10 Mbps up
    ISP
    Spectrum
    Πέφτω απ' τα σύννεφα.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL OTE
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    OTEnet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΕΡΑΜΕΙΚΟΣ
    Router
    CISCO Systems K9 SMB

Downloads
    Uploads
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Το Facebook ισχυρίζεται πως αυτά τα APIs ήταν υπό αυστηρή εποπτεία.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved

Facebook has confirmed it has a data-sharing partnership with Chinese firms including Huawei, a company US intelligence previously flagged as a security threat.

The agreements gave the Chinese firms some access to users' data to help them build Facebook "experiences" on their own platforms.

Facebook said all the data collected remained on users' phones not servers.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Παρόμοια Θέματα

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα