Σελ. 72 από 266 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 5262677071727374778292 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 1.066-1.080 από 3977
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Να υποθεσω οτι οι εγκαταλειψεις ηταν επειδη το παιζε καμικαζι?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    N/A
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από MNP-10 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Να υποθεσω οτι οι εγκαταλειψεις ηταν επειδη το παιζε καμικαζι?
    Δεν θυμαμαι. Παντως σε σχεδον οτι μαχη ροδα με ροδα ειχαν οι 2 τους στην F3, o Ocon εχασε πανηγυρικα(εχει video με ολες τις μαχες τους) :
    Ocon v Verstappen: A rivalry rooted in F3

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    'Alonso to become McLaren co-owner'

Fernando Alonso will become a shareholder in McLaren, according to reports in Spain. Soymotor has reported that Alonso's investment in McLaren Racing will be made public in 2019 as the famous team look to add IndyCar success and more to their rich Formula 1 history.

McLaren targets championship within next five years

When asked when he anticipated McLaren would be back at the front of the grid, he said: "I have just presented a five-year plan, and within that plan, we think we have a journey to get back to winning races, and then once you're winning races, you're competing for the championship.

"We have laid out a journey and investment, a road to recovery that sees us getting back to the front of the grid in that timeline."

http://m.f1reader.com/news/mclaren-t...e-years-214654

Καλα κρασια ζακακο μπραουν,αλλα 5 χρονια για ενα ποντιουμ.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Κ. Πατήσια
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Ταχύτητα
    20480/1023
    ISP
    Conn-x OTE
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΔΑΓΚΛΗΣ
    Router
    thomson speedtouch 585 v6
    Άλλη μια χρονιά πέρασε. Καλή χρονιά λοιπόν προσωπικά στον καθένα και αγωνιστικά να έχουμε. Χρόνια πολλά.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Νικαετός Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Άλλη μια χρονιά πέρασε. Καλή χρονιά λοιπόν προσωπικά στον καθένα και αγωνιστικά να έχουμε. Χρόνια πολλά.
    Πάντα με υγεία και οτι επιθυμείς !

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Honda 2019 engine showing problems: "Vibrations at high velocity"

Red Bull Racing's new engine partner Honda have reportedly parted ways with AVL, the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of drive systems, as the Japanese power unit started having severe vibrations at high speeds, Auto Bild Motorsport reports.

Helmut Marko told Auto Bild that there are still vibrations in the engines sometimes that need to be sorted, vibrations that even hired expert Mario Illien (formerly in charge of Mercedes engines in F1) couldn't get rid of. This means that even though the engine has more power than Renault's, it can't retrieve all of that power right now. Still, Marko remains confident it will get resolved.

"To find a solution, the right precautions have been taken already," the 75-year-old explained."2019 will be a better year for us."

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi..._velocityquot/

Δεν παει αλλο αν και φετος...

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Ενταξει, τι περιμένατε δηλ.;

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Περιοχή
    Κυπριαδου
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    1000/100
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΑΛΥΣΙΔΑ
    Router
    Fritz 5530
    Μπορει και να τρολλαρουν...
    OS1: Windows 10,MoBo:Gigabyte Aorus 7 X299, CPU:Ι9-7900X,RAM:G.Skill DDR4 64GB,GPU:MSI 3080 RTX ,PSU:Corsair HX1500i ,SSD1:Samsung 970PRO 512GB SSD 2: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB,HDD:21 TB W/D, Case:CoolerMaster Cosmos 2,CPU Cooler:Corsair H150i Pro, Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G7 32',Various: Logitech Z550,Keyboard:Logi G915

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ
    Binotto to replace Arrivabene as Ferrari F1 team boss

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/b...-boss/4320196/

Αντι να διωξουν το Vettel, τους ηταν πιο ευκολο να διωξουν το μπριγιαντινακια. Λογικα δικαιουται και ο καινουργιος 1 χρονο προσαρμογης, οποτε ελπιζουν παλι για τιτλο απο το 2020 (οχι πως θα τον παρουν κιολας)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Αυτό μπήκα να ποσταρω μόλις τώρα.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από ASFE Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μπορει και να τρολλαρουν...
    Marko plays down early trouble at Honda

“Appropriate measures were taken to solve the problem,” he insisted.

And Marko added: “Honda has already overtaken Renault and will be even better in 2019.

“Then Max (Verstappen) will have everything he needs. He is improving all the time. There seems to be no limit for him.”

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...uble_at_Honda/
    Τρολια.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ
    Και οποιος φιλος του Alonso θελει να τσεκαρει τις επομενες κινησεις του Ισπανου, μπορει να επισκεπτεται την εξης σελιδα:

https://www.motorsport.com/driver/fernando-alonso/489/

Already bookmarked

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Massimo Rivola, the former head of Ferrari's Driver Academy, is confident Charles Leclerc will be given a fair chance to win at the Scuderia this season.

After an impressive maiden season in F1 with Sauber, Leclerc was chosen to replace Kimi Raikkonen at Maranello and race alongside Sebastian Vettel in 2019.

Many view the line-up as a redoubtable association but also a potential source of disruption for Vettel given the high expectations surrounding Leclerc.

Rivola was at the helm of Ferrari's Driver Academy from 2016 to the end of last year, having since joined the Aprilia MotoGP squad, but the Italian oversaw Leclerc's progression and his move to a race seat with the Scuderia.

"I believe and hope that Ferrari will give both the same opportunities, and that the best will prevail," Rivola told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

"There is no doubt that 2019 is considered an apprenticeship for Charles, but you can be sure that he will try to win right away."

Assessing Leclercl's talent, Riviola believes the 21-year-old Monegasque is more like a young Fernando Alonso than Vettel.

"I had the opportunity to work with Sebastian when he debuted in Toro Rosso, and with Alonso in his debut season in Minardi," said Rivola.

"It is Fernando with the same anger as Charles in qualifying, and the same ability to always show amazing results," he added.
    http://f1i.com/news/327565-former-fe...to-alonso.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Alonso: Move to McLaren in 2015 seen as 'mega decision' at the time

Fernando Alonso reiterated his feelings about not regretting his choice to join McLaren-Honda in 2015, insisting the move was viewed at the time by most in the F1 paddock as a "mega decision".

"I think in F1 there is always one winner, and all the others are not winning," he said.

"I’ve been unlucky in some of the races, but without a crystal ball, it’s difficult to make decision.

"After you finish your chapter, it’s easy to say. But when I joined Ferrari in 2010, I think 10 of 10 [drivers] would have gone in that direction.

"When I joined McLaren-Honda in 2015, all 2014, I’d been hearing that it was a very good decision, because the turbo engine from Ferrari was not good.

"McLaren and Honda had one year of development for free as they were not racing (together) in 2014, and that was a mega decision.

"I’d been hearing good things, and I think nine out of 10 [drivers] would have gone in that direction."

Alonso refuses to harbor regrets about the past, and points to a few of his colleagues with track records that don't necessarily tell the true story of their career.

"I think I don’t regret many things, I’m happy with the decisions," said the 37-year-old who hasn't completely closed the door on F1.

"Only one is happy here, which is Lewis Hamilton. To be second, seventh or 12th, it’s the same.

"I won two championships, 97 podiums and I have mates with a lot of talent, like Nico Hulkenberg, with zero podiums; Sebastian [Vettel], a lot of years now not winning; Verstappen, zero titles; Ricciardo, great talent, zero titles.

"They are all unlucky probably, but it’s the way of the sport and F1. With all those things coming from the north of Spain, go-karting, two times world champion – no regrets on anything."

http://www.gptoday.com/full_story/vi...n_at_the_time/
    Ετσι,οι επιλογες εχουν ρισκα που ειτε βγαζουν καλο αποτελεσμα,ειτε κακο αποτελεσμα σε βαθος χρονου.Ο Hamilton,με την επιλογη του να ρισκαρει να φυγει απο το Woking,σωθηκε,λυτρωθηκε,δικαιωθηκε,αν δεν εφευγε ισως αλλος να ειχε παρει τα πρωταθληματα του με τη Mercedes και να λεγαμε τι χαζος ηταν που εμεινε,ο Alonso,δεν βρηκε την ομαδα,το καταλληλο timing να του βγει μια μεταγραφη φευγοντας απο τη Ferrari,που ειτε μενοντας,πιο πιθανον να μην επαιρνε παλι πρωταθλημα παρα τις βελτιωσεις της Ferrari κυριως τα τελευταια 2 χρονια,ειτε που εφυγε δεν πηρε τιποτε,παρα μονο εχασε πολυτιμο χρονο καριερας χωρις ουσιαστικο αποτελεσμα.

Σελ. 72 από 266 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 5262677071727374778292 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία