Σελ. 155 από 266 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 135145150153154155156157160165175 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 2.311-2.325 από 3977
    Περιοχή
    At Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    50000/5000
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    OpenWRT (WNDR3700v2)
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από chat1978 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Αυτό που δεν φαίνεται ποτέ παρά μόνο συζητιέται από τους μηχανικούς είναι το πόση βοήθεια και insight προσφέρει ένας οδηγός στους μηχανικούς για την εξέλιξη. Φαντάζομαι ότι αυτό σχετίζεται πολύ με την εμπειρία ενός οδηγού.
    αυτό ήταν αληθεια πριν χρόνια, πλέον με τόση τηλεμετρία που έχουν φορτωμένα τα αυτοκίνητα εξέλιξης, το τεχνικό feedback του οδηγού έχει βγει ουσιαστικά από την εξίσωση κατά βάσει γιατί είναι και υποκειμενικό. πιο πολύ ρόλο παίζει πλέον το πόσο καλό έχει βγει το RNN, αν έχει γίνει overfit ή όντως λειτουργεί κλπ.

Formula 1 is a data-driven sport: During each race, 120 sensors on each car generate 3 GB of data, and 1,500 data points are generated each second. Using Amazon SageMaker, Formula 1’s data scientists are training deep-learning models with 65 years of historical race data to extract critical race performance statistics, make race predictions, and give fans insight into the split-second decisions and strategies adopted by teams and drivers.

By streaming real-time race data to AWS using Amazon Kinesis, Formula 1 can capture and process key performance data for each car during every twist and turn of the Formula 1 circuits. Then, by deploying advanced machine learning via Amazon SageMaker, Formula 1 can pinpoint how a driver is performing and whether or not drivers have pushed themselves over the limit. By sharing these insights through television broadcasts and digital platforms, Formula 1 allows fans access to the inner workings of their favorite teams and drivers. Formula 1 has also selected AWS Elemental Media Services to power its video asset workflows.
    πηγη: https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/cas...s/formula-one/

οπότε αυτό που θέλεις είναι σταθερούς οδηγούς να μειώσουν τους βαθμούς ελευθερίας του προβλήματος.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος xhaos : 17-09-19 στις 11:09.
    See first, think later, then test. But always see first. Otherwise you will only see what you were expecting. Most scientists forget that. - Douglas Adams
    There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion. - Jeffrey Goines (12 Monkeys)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από xhaos Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    αυτό ήταν αληθεια πριν χρόνια, πλέον με τόση τηλεμετρία που έχουν φορτωμένα τα αυτοκίνητα εξέλιξης, το τεχνικό feedback του οδηγού έχει βγει ουσιαστικά από την εξίσωση κατά βάσει γιατί είναι και υποκειμενικό. πιο πολύ ρόλο παίζει πλέον το πόσο καλό έχει βγει το RNN, αν έχει γίνει overfit ή όντως λειτουργεί κλπ.

πηγη: https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/cas...s/formula-one/

οπότε αυτό που θέλεις είναι σταθερούς οδηγούς να μειώσουν τους βαθμούς ελευθερίας του προβλήματος.
    Επειδή η πηγή είναι αμαζον που θέλει να προωθήσει τις υπηρεσίες της κράτω κάποιες επιφυλάξεις για το απόλυτο της τοποθέτησης σου. Εγώ πιστεύω ακόμα ότι ο οδηγός είναι σημαντικός.

Περιοχή
    At Milliways, the Restaurant at the End of the Universe
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    50000/5000
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    OpenWRT (WNDR3700v2)
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από chat1978 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Επειδή η πηγή είναι αμαζον που θέλει να προωθήσει τις υπηρεσίες της κράτω κάποιες επιφυλάξεις για το απόλυτο της τοποθέτησης σου. Εγώ πιστεύω ακόμα ότι ο οδηγός είναι σημαντικός.
    το promotion μέρος είναι ότι έκαναν μετάβαση για να τρέχουν το ML στο AWS. δεν είναι ότι τώρα άρχισαν να το εφαρμόζουν.
    See first, think later, then test. But always see first. Otherwise you will only see what you were expecting. Most scientists forget that. - Douglas Adams
    There's no right, there's no wrong, there's only popular opinion. - Jeffrey Goines (12 Monkeys)

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από xhaos Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    το promotion μέρος είναι ότι έκαναν μετάβαση για να τρέχουν το ML στο AWS. δεν είναι ότι τώρα άρχισαν να το εφαρμόζουν.
    Προφανώς. Δεν αναιρεί όμως την ιδιότητα του promotion.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP

Περιοχή
    Κυπριαδου
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    1000/100
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΑΛΥΣΙΔΑ
    Router
    Fritz 5530
    Γκροζαν παραμενει Χαας
    Κουμπιτσα τελος μετα την ληξη του 2019
    OS1: Windows 10,MoBo:Gigabyte Aorus 7 X299, CPU:Ι9-7900X,RAM:G.Skill DDR4 64GB,GPU:MSI 3080 RTX ,PSU:Corsair HX1500i ,SSD1:Samsung 970PRO 512GB SSD 2: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB,HDD:21 TB W/D, Case:CoolerMaster Cosmos 2,CPU Cooler:Corsair H150i Pro, Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G7 32',Various: Logitech Z550,Keyboard:Logi G915

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Motorsport Italia
    In Singapore the Cavallino team carries an important high-load aerodynamic package: front and rear wing, bottom and extractor have been revised. In Maranello they plan to approach Mercedes and Red Bull also in the citizen of Marina Bay and Seb could benefit from them.

Ferrari after the two victories at Spa and Monza with Charles Leclerc, brings to Singapore an important high-load aerodynamic package in the hope of giving continuity to the results even on a track like that of Marina Bay in which the SF90 should return to suffer as it has made in Hungary.

Enrico Cardile and the aerodynamic leader David Sanchez have launched many new features to increase the downforce in an attempt to reduce the lack of grip in slow corners that penalizes the Red.

The goal is to reduce the gap from Mercedes and Red Bull in the knowledge that everything that has been found positive can be reported on the 2020 machine that is being born on the same rules this season.

Nobody feels like predicting brilliant performances, but there is the awareness of having worked hard on the Red Army to avoid the petty figure remedied at the Hungaroring.

Ferrari at tomorrow's checks will bring a new front wing with different profiles able to give a greater vertical thrust, thus helping to first heat the front tires in the hope of making them work in the right window of use.

Obviously the Cavallino team does not abdicate the out-wash philosophy (to bring the flows outside the front wheel), but tries to give more stability to the front in the hope of reducing congenital under-steer.

Having a more loaded front end will allow technicians to balance the single-seater with a more incident rear wing that will also benefit from some work on the extractor. Changes are also foreseen in the fund, a detail that during the season has not always given what they had seen in Maranello at the CFD and in the wind tunnel.

The changes should also allow a slightly different aerodynamic center of pressure that would meet the driving needs of Sebastian Vettel.

The German likes a single-seater with a well-planted rear end (he was the pilot who better than anyone else had been able to exploit the blown exhausts) and the news should go in that direction, facilitating the "awakening" of the four-time world champion in Monza he made a serious mistake at the Variante Ascari: he spun while he was alone after losing the rear.

In Singapore, Ferrari will be able to evaluate the fruit of its work and over the weekend it will be clear if the Cavallino team can aspire to a third seasonal victory, perhaps in Sochi or Interlagos, or if the "candied" have ended up in Monza
    Ενδιαφέροντα νέα, αν και δε πιστευω ότι μπορεί να περιμένει πολλά η Ferrari από το συγκεκριμένο Track.

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    ISP
    OTE
    Router
    SpeedportEntry 2i
    "to increase the downforce in an attempt to reduce the lack of grip in slow corners"
    Και σκέφτομαι downforce για τις slow corners? Εκεί θες mechanical grip. Και μετά διάβασα ότι θα το βρουν από την αύξηση της θερμοκρασίας των ελαστικών από το μεγαλύτερο downforce. Ολίγον κακογραμμένο και μπερδευτικό το άρθρο Αλλά μου δημιουργείται και η απορία, αν έχουν τόσο πρόβλημα με τη θερμοκρασία των ελαστικών και δεν μπορούν να τα ζεστάνουν αρκετά, τα σκληρά θα έπρεπε να είναι εντελώς εκτός παραθύρου λειτουργίας, πως στο καλό ήταν οκ στη monza μ' αυτά?

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από PitPass
    Lewis Hamilton is being investigated by the Singapore stewards after his fuel temperature was found to be significantly below what is permitted.

In a brief statement following today's opening session, it was revealed that Lewis Hamilton is under investigation.

"The temperature of the fuel intended for immediate use in car number 44, measured at 17:44 with FIA approved and sealed sensor, was more than eleven degrees centigrade (20.3 °C) below the ambient temperature recorded by the FIA appointed weather service provider one hour before the first free practice session (32 °C)," said the stewards, "this not being in compliance with Article 6.5.2 of the 2019 Formula One Technical Regulations."

Alfa Romeo was fined for a similar offence in Austria involving Antonio Giovinazzi's car.

The benefits of cooler fuel include a performance boost in terms of performance, the FIA having introduced its limits on cooling some time ago in an effort to prevent the teams taking advantage.
    https://www.pitpass.com/65714/Hamilt...perature-issue

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Κοιτα να δεις που τελικά τα upgrades δουλεύουν!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Μπραβο στον Leclerc,τους ποτισε φαρμακι παλι,βρεγμενη γατα ο Vettel.H Merc δεν βρηκε pace στον 1 γυρο,αυριο ομως τους περιμενω δυνατους.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από DOU Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μπραβο στον Leclerc,τους ποτισε φαρμακι παλι,βρεγμενη γατα ο Vettel.H Merc δεν βρηκε pace στον 1 γυρο,αυριο ομως τους περιμενω δυνατους.
    Αυτό που ειδα ειναι ότι τα μονοθέσια της Ferrari επιτέλους δείχνουν να δουλευουν καλύτερα (δε θα πω καλά αν δε τελειώσει ο αυριανός αγώνας) σε πίστα που δε τους ταιριάζει φέτος.
    Προσωπικά δε περιμενα τέτοιο qualify. Αρνητική έκπληξη η απόδοση της RBR. 6ος ο Max ?

Οσο για τον Charles, αρχίζει να διαφαίνεται κόντρα Charles vs Hamilton.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Σχολιαζαν στο Q1 δειχνοντας το χαμογελο του Wolf,μετα το Q3 ο Wolf εξυνε τη μυτη του προβληματισμενος. Προφανως κατι δεν υπολογισαν σωστα στη Merc η απλα περιμεναν σε μια μη ανταγωνιστικη πιστα για τη Ferrari πως θα εχουν ευκολα η δυσκολα την Pole.Κακες οι AR,σταθεροτητα για τη Mclaren.Btw ο Hamilton καποια στιγμη γκρινιαξε οτι δεν εχει μπροστινο μερος.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος DOU : 21-09-19 στις 18:15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Πως τα κατάφερε η Ferrari. Έστριβε σαν τρένο, χωρίς να χάνει χρόνο.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πως τα κατάφερε η Ferrari. Έστριβε σαν τρένο, χωρίς να χάνει χρόνο.
    Εφερε μεγάλο αεροδυναμικό πακέτο και μάλιστα το έκανε downplay λέγοντας ότι σιγα... δε περιμένουμε κάποια ουσιαστική αλλαγή.

Προφανώς μπλόφαρε και μάλιστα πολύ.

Περιμένω να δω τι θα γίνει στον αγώνα αλλά σίγουρα κανένας δε περίμενε P1/3 στο qualify.

Σελ. 155 από 266 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 135145150153154155156157160165175 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία