Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    220/22
    ISP
    NOVA
    Οπως γραφω και εδω.... ηρθε παλι mail .
    Τωρα γραφει ο brigham51 . Στο προηγουμενο ηταν ο zacharia52.

Spoiler:

dimitris@xxxxxxxx.gr
    Προς:dimitris@xxxxxxx.gr
    13 Οκτ στις 11:07 μ.μ.
    Hello dimitris@

My nickname in darknet is brigham51.
    I'll begin by saying that I hacked this mailbox (please look on 'from' in your header) more than six months ago,
    through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
    and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
    Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
    You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
    Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
    If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $500 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my bitcoin wallet: 1MN7A7QqQaAVoxV4zdjdrnEHXmjhzcQ4Bq
    As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
    Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 48 hours!
    After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
    Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
    Good luck!

Εννοειτε πως δεν περασε καν απο το μυαλο μου να πληρωσω κατι.

Απλα δεν γνωριζα οτι μπορουν να στελνουν email και να φαινεται σαν αποστολεας το ιδιο μου το email .
    Εκει "ψαρωσα" λιγο και αγχωθηκα οτι οντως μπορει να εχει γινει κατι ασχημο.
    Τσοντες και ολα τα υπολοιπα δεν παιζει. Ειναι καθαρα για επαγγελματικη χρηση οι υπολογιστες. (τσοντες μονο στο σπιτι. χεχεχε)

Οποτε η αποψη σας ειναι οτι απλα εχουν στα χερια τους λιστες με email και στελνουν σε ολους και ... οποιος την πατησει , πληρωνει ?
    Δεν νομιζω να μπορουν να κανουν κατι περισσοτερο ε?
    The gr81 .

Downloads
    Uploads
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από griniaris Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Οπως γραφω και εδω.... ηρθε παλι mail .
    Τωρα γραφει ο brigham51 . Στο προηγουμενο ηταν ο zacharia52.

Spoiler:

dimitris@xxxxxxxx.gr
    Προς:dimitris@xxxxxxx.gr
    13 Οκτ στις 11:07 μ.μ.
    Hello dimitris@

My nickname in darknet is brigham51.
    I'll begin by saying that I hacked this mailbox (please look on 'from' in your header) more than six months ago,
    through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
    and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
    Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
    You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
    Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
    If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $500 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my bitcoin wallet: 1MN7A7QqQaAVoxV4zdjdrnEHXmjhzcQ4Bq
    As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
    Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 48 hours!
    After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
    Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
    Good luck!

Εννοειτε πως δεν περασε καν απο το μυαλο μου να πληρωσω κατι.

Απλα δεν γνωριζα οτι μπορουν να στελνουν email και να φαινεται σαν αποστολεας το ιδιο μου το email .
    Εκει "ψαρωσα" λιγο και αγχωθηκα οτι οντως μπορει να εχει γινει κατι ασχημο.
    Τσοντες και ολα τα υπολοιπα δεν παιζει. Ειναι καθαρα για επαγγελματικη χρηση οι υπολογιστες. (τσοντες μονο στο σπιτι. χεχεχε)

Οποτε η αποψη σας ειναι οτι απλα εχουν στα χερια τους λιστες με email και στελνουν σε ολους και ... οποιος την πατησει , πληρωνει ?
    Δεν νομιζω να μπορουν να κανουν κατι περισσοτερο ε?
    Nαι μην ανησυχείς, είναι ψεύτικο. Αν κάποιος είχε κάτι αληθινό θα σου έστελνε και "αποδείξεις" δείγμα δωρεάν... Αγνόησέ το.

Πάντως θυμάμαι παλιά ΟΛΕΣ τις webcam της Logitech (εκείνες που έμοιαζαν με μπαλίτσα του τένις) να έχουν ένα πλαστικό χειροκίνητο σκίαστρο.

Η πρώτη εταιρία που θα (ξανα)βγάλει webcam με πλαστικό privacy guard θα κάνει την logi και την ms να ψάχνουν που πήγαν οι πωλήσεις τους...

Το avatar του μέλους eyw
    eyw Guest
    Νομίζω ότι στο from γράφεις ότι θες, κλικ στο raw για να βρεις ποιός πραγματικά είναι ο αποστολέας.
    Και εγώ έχω λάβει στο επαγγελματικό e-mail account μου e-mails από τον εαυτό μου, ευτυχώς από μαιμού accounts.

Παλιά είχαμε το σπαμ, ευτυχώς έχει περιοριστεί. Κάτι πρέπει να κάνουν και για τις διάφορες απάτες-"εκβιασμούς" κλπ.

Αυτός ο brigham51 ή Ζαχαρίας52 μαζί με το απειλητικό μήνυμα έχουν γράψει και έκθεση ιδεών και μπράβο τους, στις πανελλήνιες θα έσκιζαν.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος eyw : 14-10-18 στις 12:05.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    30D/10U
    ISP
    HCN
    Είμαι κι εγώ από τους τυχερούς. Σκάλωσα στην αρχή είναι η αλήθεια, γιατί το διάβασα μόλις ξύπνησα, πριν πάω για δουλειά. Την επόμενη ημέρα που το διάβασα ολόκληρο, γελούσα γιατί η κάμερα κοιτάει το ταβάνι. Πάτησα reply, του το έστειλα... αλλά ΦΕΥ! απάντησε ο mailer daemon

Το avatar του μέλους Zer0c00L
    Zer0c00L Guest
    έλαβα και εγώ αυτό (τα στοιχεία έχουν παραποιηθεί)

τα σχόλια δικά σας

Dear user of *********

I am a spyware software developer.
    Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence:
    - I sent you this email from your account.
    - Password from account user@email.com: 123456 (on moment of hack).

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there.
    When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device.
    This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol).
    That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself.
    I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you...
    I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
    Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
    Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ...

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
    Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
    I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $814 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4
    Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
    If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation.
    As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system.
    Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position.
    You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours.
    If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted,
    and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!

Το avatar του μέλους eyw
    eyw Guest
    Ενας απατεώνας ακόμα, και βέβαια δεν θα έχει IP address ή θα βγαίνει από TOR ή vpn στην Ουκρανία κλπ.
    Αν δεν ήταν bot εγώ θα απαντούσα με κάτι σαν:

"ρε @#>+_*!#$*(.~|>¨:% ποιόν πας να κοροϊδέψεις, #$*(.@#>+_*!~|>¨:%, βγάλε τις ............ από ........... ρε, το password μου δεν είναι 123456 αλλά 7890, μάθε πρώτα και μετά μίλα, θα σε .................. ρε"

και εννοείται ότι μετά από κάθε λέξη θα ακολουθούσε η ελληνική λέξη με τα πολλά α.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος eyw : 12-11-18 στις 11:02.

Περιοχή
    Αθηνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Other / Άλλο
    ISP
    Γείτονας
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από eyw Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Ενας απατεώνας ακόμα, και βέβαια δεν θα έχει IP address ή θα βγαίνει από TOR ή vpn στην Ουκρανία κλπ.
    Αν δεν ήταν bot εγώ θα απαντούσα με κάτι σαν:

"ρε @#>+_*!#$*(.~|>¨:% ποιόν πας να κοροϊδέψεις, #$*(.@#>+_*!~|>¨:%, βγάλε τις ............ από ........... ρε, το password μου δεν είναι 123456 αλλά 7890, μάθε πρώτα και μετά μίλα, θα σε .................. ρε"

και εννοείται ότι μετά από κάθε λέξη θα ακολουθούσε η ελληνική λέξη με τα πολλά α.
    Η λέξη αυτή μήπως είναι "απαράδεκτος";
    "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Άλλοι καταλαβαίνουν ότι διαβάζουν και άλλοι διαβάζουν ότι καταλαβαίνουν
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Η αλήθεια που δεν σας λένε, i7 2600K vs i7 8700K σημειώσατε Χ

Zer0c00L Guest
    Αντι να του στείλω τα 800 δολλάρια που ζητάει να του στείλω 3 ...

Λέτε να παρεξηγηθεί.?

Περιοχή
    Αθηνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Other / Άλλο
    ISP
    Γείτονας
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Zer0c00L Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

Λέτε να παρεξηγηθεί.?
    Αν δεν έχει μαζί και μια καρτούλα που να γράφεις τα συναισθήματά σου ίσως το πάρει αλλοιώς.
    "If you pay peanuts you get monkeys"
    Άλλοι καταλαβαίνουν ότι διαβάζουν και άλλοι διαβάζουν ότι καταλαβαίνουν
    Η αλήθεια που δεν σας λένε, i7 2600K vs i7 8700K σημειώσατε Χ

Περιοχή
    Πετρούπολη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    220/22
    ISP
    NOVA

Λέτε να παρεξηγηθεί.?
    Να ζητησεις αποδειξη για τα 3 $ . χααχχαχααχ
    The gr81 .

Το avatar του μέλους eyw
    eyw Guest

Λέτε να παρεξηγηθεί.?
    να μας δώσεις το e-mail του για να του ανεβάσουμε από 100MB σκουπίδια και spam ο καθένας και να του το μπουκώσουμε.
    Δεν θα γίνει τίποτα αλλά για 5-6 ώρες θα σταματήσει το spam με την έκθεση ιδεών.

Μπορεί και κάποιος καλός με τα ιντερνετοειδή να του κάνει κάνα καλύτερο χουνέρι.

Zer0c00L Guest
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από eyw Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    να μας δώσεις το e-mail του για να του ανεβάσουμε από 100MB σκουπίδια και spam ο καθένας και να του το μπουκώσουμε.
    Δεν θα γίνει τίποτα αλλά για 5-6 ώρες θα σταματήσει το spam με την έκθεση ιδεών.

Μπορεί και κάποιος καλός με τα ιντερνετοειδή να του κάνει κάνα καλύτερο χουνέρι.
    Δεν έχει το δικό του email αλλά το δικό μου φαίνεται ως αποστολέας και παραλήπτης όταν πάω σπίτι θα το ανοίξω με το outlook μήπως φαίνονται αλλά στοιχεία ώστε να του κάνετε πλάκα αν και το βλέπω δύσκολο να είναι τόσο αφελής.

- - - Updated - - -

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από griniaris Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Να ζητησεις αποδειξη για τα 3 $ . χααχχαχααχ
    Αυτό εννοείται

- - - Updated - - -

κατέβασα τα μηνύματα στο outlook γιατί η αλληλογραφία των windows 10 δεν έχει πληροφορίες
    αλλά τα στοιχεία του μηνύματος δεν δείχνει άλλη διεύθυνση αποστολέα
    παρά μόνο την δική μου και αναφέρει τον host και επίσης αναφέρει κωδικό που είχε κλαπεί από το Breach που είχε γίνει στο VBulletin.com πολύ παλιά...

το μήνυμα

To: admin@theinternetworld.org
    Subject Security Scam Warning. (your password:123456)

Dear user of theinternetworld.org!

I am a spyware software developer.
    Your account has been hacked by me in the summer of 2018.

I understand that it is hard to believe, but here is my evidence:
    - I sent you this email from your account.
    - Password from account admin@theinternetworld.org: 123456 (on moment of hack).

The hacking was carried out using a hardware vulnerability through which you went online (Cisco router, vulnerability CVE-2018-0296).

I went around the security system in the router, installed an exploit there.
    When you went online, my exploit downloaded my malicious code (rootkit) to your device.
    This is driver software, I constantly updated it, so your antivirus is silent all time.

Since then I have been following you (I can connect to your device via the VNC protocol).
    That is, I can see absolutely everything that you do, view and download your files and any data to yourself.
    I also have access to the camera on your device, and I periodically take photos and videos with you.

At the moment, I have harvested a solid dirt... on you...
    I saved all your email and chats from your messangers. I also saved the entire history of the sites you visit.

I note that it is useless to change the passwords. My malware update passwords from your accounts every times.

I know what you like hard funs (adult sites).
    Oh, yes .. I'm know your secret life, which you are hiding from everyone.
    Oh my God, what are your like... I saw THIS ... Oh, you dirty naughty person ...

I took photos and videos of your most passionate funs with adult content, and synchronized them in real time with the image of your camera.
    Believe it turned out very high quality!

So, to the business!
    I'm sure you don't want to show these files and visiting history to all your contacts.

Transfer $814 to my Bitcoin cryptocurrency wallet: 1Bt4psBJmjfVTcW6eYiJZ6HEbpFgKkBSX4
    Just copy and paste the wallet number when transferring.
    If you do not know how to do this - ask Google.

My system automatically recognizes the translation.
    As soon as the specified amount is received, all your data will be destroyed from my server, and the rootkit will be automatically removed from your system.
    Do not worry, I really will delete everything, since I am “working” with many people who have fallen into your position.
    You will only have to inform your provider about the vulnerabilities in the router so that other hackers will not use it.

Since opening this letter you have 48 hours.
    If funds not will be received, after the specified time has elapsed, the disk of your device will be formatted, and from my server will automatically send email and sms to all your contacts with compromising material.

I advise you to remain prudent and not engage in nonsense (all files on my server).

Good luck!
    Κώδικας:
    Return-Path: <admin@theinternetworld.org>
    Delivered-To: admin@theinternetworld.org
    Received: from de-1.hyperhosting.gr
    	by de-1.hyperhosting.gr with LMTP id WPJ4KNsA51tIWQAANn1Bdw
    	for <admin@theinternetworld.org>; Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:01:31 +0200
    Return-path: <admin@theinternetworld.org>
    Envelope-to: admin@theinternetworld.org
    Delivery-date: Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:01:31 +0200
    Received: from s1.spamcontrol.gr ([31.22.112.14]:39168)
    	by de-1.hyperhosting.gr with esmtps (TLSv1.2:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:256)
    	(Exim 4.91)
    	(envelope-from <admin@theinternetworld.org>)
    	id 1gLVhT-0005zq-CI
    	for admin@theinternetworld.org; Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:01:31 +0200
    Received: from cpe-71-68-25-207.carolina.res.rr.com ([71.68.25.207])
    	by s1.spamcontrol.gr with esmtp (Exim 4.89)
    	(envelope-from <admin@theinternetworld.org>)
    	id 1gLVhP-000190-F2
    	for admin@theinternetworld.org; Sat, 10 Nov 2018 18:01:30 +0200
    To: <admin@theinternetworld.org>
    Subject: Security Scam Warning. (your password:123456)
    Date: 10 Nov 2018 04:55:25 -0600
    Message-ID: <003d01d478e4$0459c09b$4bd55e9c$@theinternetworld.org>
    MIME-Version: 1.0
    Content-Type: text/plain;
    	charset="cp-850"
    Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook 15.0
    Thread-Index: Ac1sl0wi513041t91sl0wi513041t9==
    Content-Language: en-us
    X-SpamExperts-Class: unsure
    X-SpamExperts-Evidence: Combined (0.89)
    X-Recommended-Action: accept
    X-Filter-ID: PqwsvolAWURa0gwxuN3S5aX1D1WTqZz4ZUVZsEKIAZmQZhrrHO4tCCdd7Glc/hE6EICZqfPT7488
     F9d2i/QMO+5d3dAHtC2dqxFF63NqltGEXZUHio9llAKPaPeMiqsQt4d6nkR8zEhxZgF5g+9cDZAM
     KYJct/ekT9g+VYbCJP5JIpQToaU8EMdEYAjZNBDPhjUijkBk/LKNJTjElRoG33tPsxJyVbLBuMXO
     KJNtvtoAPXgtW2r6T8x4ZwyeSSO0BnwRjtP87/puTEts782TLhw6BL10fv3DLg9jpIWOpOofAh02
     uAp86qhdBJK0++96kQqGhb4x47H1QWD8ySQXvVzcDdD9yfBhPMu87vCbTY/xl/jm32lOsIS/Mav8
     R/mrfGEgB5tDRQ2XE8L/NoUD4pJGdcepLG/QLOYwfVuvsral4Y2Y0fdVKBRzxZluQ+pn14BbANAZ
     IH3G/e18NOxBqmdwjhjr3CSjgBigkpZ5GlNaa40DxZPJuLUk3zkVKd8pCkI5+p17mqAgPedFTXSI
     e/quKSY40aTNIxWucjiUi7JnVTaJZC1ZGK0ldrtFhMf4lZph7Ttuq3SwqhJOqT76fUACHSK4VW3l
     /kCNq8n36kldflQUpZ7stw4w6fRy4ffXnE7ZsCK9t3yUn9q2Yq+VcusLYx+8vFXQ5lTyH5Tvk8oZ
     DP8Tozkcr7MxOjpZ6jFbUpDRAVebGsKUuKurZzlxR3u/Np6gtptkojWb1PdfX+9H1qDYl3/xFbB1
     +GIqrc1meOdNl3giIBkFQcngvQAqRj/88qiN5P3255DDyBY3EezJ9gF7yFSw38ibHUCAo+uEAG+W
     Zisr8UKNUou+vyd0R3EDDWP5yfcIfmN7YV6Zg1fKcfuYxRujexpj1Nu9owHiTw/jN1IC4IdfO6RW
     C7vBEq526QikINLG6NksF18DHFs0C6kpXP/UKVhsVi8cQ7NKMS+4ayUpOtEhdxekWDmK9g==
    X-Report-Abuse-To: spam@s1.spamcontrol.gr
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Zer0c00L : 12-11-18 στις 23:35.

Σελ. 3 από 3 ΠρώτηΠρώτη 123

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Μηνύματα: 47
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 21-07-20, 23:15
  2. Μηνύματα: 0
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 14-05-18, 17:30
  3. Μηνύματα: 9
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 04-10-17, 17:41
  4. Μηνύματα: 21
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 27-09-17, 00:01
  5. Μηνύματα: 13
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 13-09-17, 16:00