Σελ. 576 από 591 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 556566571574575576577578581586 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 8.626-8.640 από 8861
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Και το deep state στις ΗΠΑ που στα periodic checks λενε οτι ο president ειναι fit and sharp ενω ολος ο κοσμος βλεπει οτι δεν μπορει το παλικαρι... Αρα πως γινεται να υπογραφει τετοιο πραγμα ο ιατρος του λευκου οικου και να ξεφτιλιζεται και ο ιδιος? Απο καπου παιρνει εντολες για να κανει αβαβα το προφανες.

Εντωμεταξυ λεγανε για τον Τραμπ οταν ηταν προεδρος οτι πρεπει να κανει step down γιατι δεν ειναι mentally sharp...

Περιοχή
    Λάρισα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    CosmOTE
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΑΚΑΔΗΜΙΑ
    Router
    FRITZ!Box 7590
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από MNP-10 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Και το deep state στις ΗΠΑ που στα periodic checks λενε οτι ο president ειναι fit and sharp ενω ολος ο κοσμος βλεπει οτι δεν μπορει το παλικαρι... Αρα πως γινεται να υπογραφει τετοιο πραγμα ο ιατρος του λευκου οικου και να ξεφτιλιζεται και ο ιδιος? Απο καπου παιρνει εντολες για να κανει αβαβα το προφανες.

Εντωμεταξυ λεγανε για τον Τραμπ οταν ηταν προεδρος οτι πρεπει να κανει step down γιατι δεν ειναι mentally sharp...
    Η Χιλαρι δεν ηταν που ειχε τον σερβερ με τα υπηρεσιακα μειλ σπιτι; Αυτη τι νοσο ειχε και την γλυτωσε;

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από famous-walker Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Η Χιλαρι δεν ηταν που ειχε τον σερβερ με τα υπηρεσιακα μειλ σπιτι; Αυτη τι νοσο ειχε και την γλυτωσε;

Περιοχή
    CRETE
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    Οτι να ναι
    ISP
    ΑΜΑΝ
    Router
    Netgear
    SNR / Attn
    ??(dB) / ??(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Eχουν να επιλέξουν αναμεσα σε dementia και psycho .. God bless fking america και τον υπολοιπο κοσμο που θα καψουν

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    Σαλίγκαρος
    ISP
    Nova
    DSLAM
    Ο.Τ.Ε. - ΑΚΡΟΠΟΛΗΣ
    Router
    Κ.Λ.Α.Φ.Τ.Α.
    Από το 2016 τουλάχιστον, το ματς είναι νεκρός εναντίον πεθαμένου.
    Wretched, ephemeral race, children of chance and tribulation, why do you force me to tell you the very thing which it would be most profitable for you not to hear?
    The very best thing is utterly beyond your reach: not to have been born, not to be, to be nothing.
    However, the second best thing for you is: to die soon.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    HOL
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από famous-walker Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    εφτιαξαν ολοκληρη ιστορια με το ντοσιε του στιλ που τελικα......δεν υπηρχε

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Putin
    I repeatedly raised the issue that the United States should not support separatism or terrorism in the North Caucasus. But they continued to do it anyway. And political support, information support, financial support, even military support came from the United States and its satellites for terrorist groups in the Caucasus.

I once raised this issue with my colleague, also the President of the United States. He says, ”It’s impossible! Do you have proof?“ I said, ”Yes.“ I was prepared for this conversation and I gave him that proof. He looked at it and, you know what he said? I apologise, but that's what happened, I'll quote. He says, ”Well, I’m gonna kick their ass“. We waited and waited for some response – there was no reply.

I said to the FSB Director: ”Write to the CIA. What is the result of the conversation with the President?“ He wrote once, twice, and then we got a reply. We have the answer in the archive. The CIA replied: ”We have been working with the opposition in Russia. We believe that this is the right thing to do and we will keep on doing it.“ Just ridiculous. Well, okay. We realised that it was out of the question.
    http://en.kremlin.ru/events/president/transcripts/73411
    Τελικα deep state kicked the US president ass

Tucker Carlson: Forces in opposition to you? Do you think the CIA is trying to overthrow your government?

Vladimir Putin: Of course, they meant in that particular case the separatists, the terrorists who fought with us in the Caucasus. That's who they called the opposition. This is the second point.

The third moment, a very important one, is the moment when the US missile defense (ABM) system was created. The beginning. We persuaded for a long time not to do it in the United States. Moreover, after I was invited by Bush Jr.'s father, Bush Sr. to visit his place on the ocean, I had a very serious conversation with President Bush and his team. I proposed that the United States, Russia and Europe jointly create a missile defense system that, we believe, if created unilaterally, threatens our security, despite the fact that the United States officially said that it was being created against missile threats from Iran. That was the justification for the deployment of the missile defense system. I suggested working together – Russia, the United States, and Europe. They said it was very interesting. They asked me, ”Are you serious?“ I said, “Absolutely”.

Tucker Carlson: May I ask what year was this?

Vladimir Putin: I don't remember. It is easy to find out on the Internet, when I was in the USA at the invitation of Bush Sr. It is even easier to learn from someone, I’m going to tell you about.

I was told it was very interesting. I said, ”Just imagine if we could tackle such a global, strategic security challenge together. The world would change. We'll probably have disputes, probably economic and even political ones, but we could drastically change the situation in the world.“ He says, ”Yes.“ And asks: ”Are you serious?“. I said, ”Of course.“ ”We need to think about it,“ I'm told. I said, ”Go ahead, please.“

Then Secretary of Defense R.Gates, former Director of the CIA, and Secretary of State C.Rice came here, in this cabinet. Right here, at this table, they sat on this side. Me, the Foreign Minister, the Russian Defense Minister – on that side. They said to me, ”Yes, we have thought about it, we agree.“ I said, ”Thank God, great.“ – ”But with some exceptions.“

Tucker Carlson: So, twice you've described US presidents making decisions and then being undercut by their agency heads. So, it sounds like you're describing a system that is not run by the people who are elected, in your telling.

Vladimir Putin: That's right, that's right. In the end they just told us to get lost. I am not going to tell you the details, because I think it is incorrect, after all, it was a confidential conversation. But our proposal was declined, that’s a fact.

It was right then when I said: ”Look, but then we will be forced to take counter measures. We will create such strike systems that will certainly overcome missile defense systems.“ The answer was: ”We are not doing this against you, and you do what you want, assuming that it is not against us, not against the United States“. I said, ”Okay.“

Very well, that’s the way it went. And we created hypersonic systems, with intercontinental range, and we continue to develop them. We are now ahead of everyone – the United States and other countries – in terms of the development of hypersonic strike systems, and we are improving them every day.

But it wasn’t us, we proposed to go the other way, and we were pushed back.
    Πλανηταρχες-μαριονετες

Και οι ηγετες αλλων κρατων ακομα πιο μαριονετες yes-sir-ακηδες στους πλανηταρχες-μαριονετες:

And now I come to the main thing: they have come to Ukraine ultimately. In 2008 at the summit in Bucharest they declared that the doors for Ukraine and Georgia to join NATO were open.

Now about how decisions are made there. Germany, France seemed to be against it as well as some other European countries. But then, as it turned out later, President Bush, and he is such a tough guy, a tough politician, as I was told later, ”He exerted pressure on us and we had to agree.“ It's ridiculous, it's like kindergarten. Where are the guarantees? What kindergarten is this, what kind of people are these, who are they? You see, they were pressed, they agreed. And then they say, ”Ukraine won't be in NATO, you know.“ I say, ”I don't know, I know you agreed in 2008, why won't you agree in the future?“ ”Well, they pressed us then.“ I say, ”Why won't they press you tomorrow? And you'll agree again.“

Well, it's nonsensical. Who's there to talk to, I just don't understand. We're ready to talk. But with whom? Where are the guarantees? None.
    Δε θελαμε, μας πιεσαν
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος MNP-10 : 09-02-24 στις 17:18.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Forthnet
    Μάλιστα. Ο πατερουλης της "σωστής πλευράς της ιστορίας" δεν έχει σωας τας φρένας και επίσημα.
    Όσο περισσότερο σου κλέβουν τη ζωή, τόσο σε ταΐζουν με έθνος και φυλή..

Εθνικισμός και μετανάστες

Μία τάξη, φυλετικά διαχωρισμένη

Περιοχή
    Ankh-Morpork, Discworld
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100/40 Mbps
    ISP
    Deutsche Telekom
    Router
    FRITZ!Box 7560
    Ενδιαφέρον.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Forthnet
    Το ενδιαφέρον αυτή τη στιγμή εστιάζεται σε ένα πράγμα. Ποιες σκιές, παίζουν μπάλα σε Ευρώπη και Μέση Ανατολή.

Και πως η Ευρώπη, μέσω των... ηγετών της, θα σταματήσει να είναι ο καρπαζοεισπρακτορας αυτών των σκιών.
    Όσο περισσότερο σου κλέβουν τη ζωή, τόσο σε ταΐζουν με έθνος και φυλή..

Εθνικισμός και μετανάστες

Μία τάξη, φυλετικά διαχωρισμένη

Περιοχή
    CRETE
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    Οτι να ναι
    ISP
    ΑΜΑΝ
    Router
    Netgear
    SNR / Attn
    ??(dB) / ??(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Η Ευρώπη με τους βρουξελιωτες γραφειοκρατες του κερατά δεν εχει καμια ελπιδα ... Και εγω αν μου εχωναν αυτη τη προπαγανδα καθημερινα θα ψηφιζα trump απο αντιδραση και ας τα καψει ολα πρωτα θα χασουν αυτοι που εχουν τη παγκοσμια εξουσια τωρα .Και σε εμας μολις κανει pull απο την ουκρανια και τελειωσει ο πολεμος καλο θα μας κανει ο κουλης εχει παρατησει τον ελληνισμο εκει στη τυχη του ....
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος dimyok : 10-02-24 στις 07:10.

Το avatar του μέλους konenas
    Το μέλος konenas δεν είναι συνδεδεμένο Πρόβατα μην αυτοκτονείτε. Όλα στη σειρά. Ερχόμαστε
    Περιοχή
    PIIGS
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300 bps ή 300Mbps
    ISP
    Το άλλο Πάσχα
    Router
    OpenWrt
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Υπάρχει λύση
    https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...72014488412582
    https://twitter.com/Terrence_STR/sta...91014809460943
    https://twitter.com/SenSanders/statu...08414776713620
    https://twitter.com/ninaturner/statu...87051395428647
    https://www.cornelwest2024.com/
    https://www.cornelwest2024.com/platform
    Spoiler:

ECONOMIC JUSTICE

Abolish poverty
    Abolish homelessness
    Establish federal public banking institutions to fund public infrastructure and green reconstruction
    Establish a federal Universal Basic Income commission
    Wealth tax on all billionaire holdings and transactions
    End all tax loopholes for the oligarchy
    National $27 minimum wage with special considerations for specific geographies where $27/hour would not be a family-sustaining wage
    Mandatory minimum of six months of fully paid parental leave
    Ensuring family-sustaining and living wages for all disability benefits
    National Jobs Program to assure full employment to every person
    Increased federal support for businesses established as worker-owned cooperatives and other alternative worker models
    Right to quality for affordable housing by eliminating coverage gaps
    End to Wall Street mass real estate holdings and the marketization of human rights
    Break up monopolies, including big tech
    Ban corporate stock buybacks
    End the use of credit scores for any decisions associated with finance, housing, or employment
    Ban stock trading for government officials

WORKER JUSTICE

Establish a workers bill of rights that includes the end of right-to-work states
    Greater protections for workers who attempt to unionize
    Requirement for all non-profit organizations to allow for the unionization of workers and collective bargaining
    One year limit on contract negotiations - if the contract is not completed in one year, the demands of the workers will be immediately codified
    33% minimum worker representation for all Boards of Directors
    Transform Paid Family Leave to mandate a minimum of six-months fully paid time off
    End all pay discrepancies based on race, gender identity, disability status, etc.
    Establish a federal commission to institute a four-day work week
    Review all U.S. trade agreements and cancel any provisions that exploit workers domestically and internationally
    National free pre-K childcare

ENVIRONMENTAL JUSTICE

Moving beyond the Green New Deal to a global Green Reconstruction initiative
    Constitutional right to clean air, clean water, and a healthy environment
    Nationalize the fossil fuel industry
    Acknowledge and declare a climate emergency
    Immediate cessation of all oil and gas leasing projects on federal lands and waters
    Federal moratorium on fracking, carbon capture, and direct air capture technologies, geoengineering, and other false climate solutions
    Climate reparations and contribute fair share to the global loss and damage fund
    Justice for Cancer Alley and other energy and economic sacrifice zones
    Cancel the Willow Project, the Mountain Valley Pipeline, and all other harmful and unnecessary projects harming people and planet
    Establish a national Risk Bond program for the fossil fuel and mining industries and associated infrastructure
    Codify Free, Prior, and Informed Consent (FPIC) for Indigenous people
    End water privatization and establish a commission to address and solve the drinking water crises across the nation
    Rescind the toxic provisions of the so-called Inflation Reduction Act

HEALTH JUSTICE

Go beyond Medicare for All towards true health justice
    Habeas Corpus Healthcare, free healthcare for any and all residents of the United States
    Codify abortion rights as a Constitutional mandate
    Remove Transgender exclusions/limitations from all healthcare policies
    Nationalize the healthcare industry, including the pharmaceutical industry
    End medical apartheid and protect/increase rights for people with disabilities
    End the war on drugs and associated collateral damage on families and communities
    Establish a COVID-19 Commission to deliver justice for populations disproportionately impacted by the pandemic
    Convene a federal panel of scientists and experts to study the safety and utilization of vaccines for infectious diseases
    Establish a Health Bill of Rights for disabled people to address and dismantle specific healthcare challenges they face

RACIAL JUSTICE

Reparations to address the unpaid debt to Black U.S. residents
    Directive to complete the reparations process and findings within two years so checks can be cut and sent to eligible recipients
    Push Congress to pass filibuster-proof budget reconciliation for reparations and Land Back provisions, in line with the Civil Liberties Act of 1988
    End mass incarceration and codify voting rights for all incarcerated people and immediately reinstate voting rights for all returning citizens
    Address the disproportionate mortality rate for Black pregnancies
    Require public review commissions for every police force in the nation
    Reinstate Section 4(b) and Section 5 of the 1965 Voting Rights Act
    Establish a Land Back Commission to explore and address brutal land theft from, attempted genocide of, and broken treaties with Indigenous peoples
    Full use of federal forces to investigate and end the epidemic of Missing and Murdered Indigenous Women
    Codify the Justice for Black Farmers Act for immediate execution

TRANSFORMATIVE JUSTICE

Protect free speech, enforce whistleblower protections, and stop the prosecution of those who expose government corruption
    Shut down Cop City and plans for similar facilities across the nation
    End mass incarceration and the prison industrial complex
    Redistribute police funding to unarmed community-led forces
    Eliminate crowded prison facilities by developing alternatives to incarceration
    Prisoner Bill of Rights that includes a right to humane treatment and humane living conditions for all correctional facilities
    Abolish the use of solitary confinement
    Investigate and end sentencing discrepancies based on race, ethnicity, and class
    Ban the death penalty, life without the possibility of parole, three-strikes laws, mandatory minimums, and sentence enhancement politics
    Restore voting rights for people with criminal records, including those who are currently incarcerated
    Confiscate all military equipment from civilian police forces
    End and prohibit all police training programs by military forces including, but not limited to the Israel Defense Forces

VOTER JUSTICE

Make Election Day a National Holiday to increase voter turnout and to foster a transparent and robust voting process
    Establish automatic voter registration, same day registration, and the option to use vote-by-mail for all eligible voters
    Create a federal Democracy Commission to investigate and eliminate undue ballot access impediments for non-duopoly candidates
    Promote Ranked Choice Voting (RCV) across the nation
    End lifetime appointments for Supreme Court justices by imposing term limits
    Prohibit donations/contributions to any judge at any level of government
    Enact national ban on all former elected officials acting or working as lobbyists
    Establish term limits for all elected officials nationwide

EDUCATION JUSTICE

Center public schools and reduce the need for charter schools
    End the nexus of quality education and tax base - there is no reason why a public school in Beverly Hills should be “better” than a public school in Lowndes County, Alabama
    Free tuition for all state and community colleges
    Minimum wage of $80,000 for all U.S. public school teachers K-12
    Dismantle the school-to-prison pipeline by removing police and so-called School Resource Officers from all public schools
    Cancel all student loan debt
    Reinstate the fair use of race, ethnicity, and class as a factor for admission to secondary schools and universities
    Abolish state laws that limit or remove the full and accurate study of U.S. history
    Increase federal funding for Historic Black Colleges and Universities and Tribal Colleges and Universities

LGBTQIA+ JUSTICE

End the unwarranted, unnecessary, and dangerous assaults on transgender people
    Gender-affirming standards of care for trans people in public life and institutions
    Codify an Equal Rights Amendment for LGBTQIA+ U.S. residents
    National ban on any and all so-called "Don’t Say Gay" laws and all other anti-LGBTQIA+ laws

GUN VIOLENCE JUSTICE

End the gun violence epidemic
    National gun registry database for all civilians similar to the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act database for hazardous materials
    Establish similar requirements for driver licenses to gun ownership
    Drastically limit the number of sales at gun shows
    National Red Flag Law that expedites the process of gun confiscation from individuals who pose a danger to themselves and communities

IMMIGRATION JUSTICE

Massive investment in transforming immigration policies to create a broad legal pathway for residency that centers compassion, morality, dignity, and ethics
    End crimes against humanity for migrants and their families - no separation of families, no children in cages
    Cut red tape that delays legal pathways to citizenship and permanent residence
    Accountability for the U.S. role in exacerbating the migrant crisis
    Abolish ICE and demilitarize the southern border
    Enforce international and national laws that allow for asylum seekers to enter the country without delay or prejudice

GLOBAL JUSTICE

Dismantle the U.S. empire
    Slash the bloated U.S. military budget
    Disband NATO
    Expeditious and responsible closure of global U.S. military bases - AFRICOM, etc.
    Global cooperation in lieu of full spectrum dominance
    Cease all war funding and weapons to Ukraine and invest in peacemaking
    Cease military funding to the State of Israel
    End Israeli apartheid of Palestinian people and press the UN to establish a program for Palestinian dignity and liberation
    Cease all military support to nations committing war crimes
    Truth and Reconciliation Commission for U.S. Intervention in Central America, South America, Africa, and Asia
    End the Cuba embargo and normalize relations by removing the nation from the SSOT list
    No intervention, military or otherwise in Haiti
    Cancel all IMF/World Bank debts for so-called developing nations, especially nations on the African continent
    End the global patriarchy and associated violence that oppresses women around the world, and stand in solidarity with global women-led movements such as those in Afghanistan and Iran

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος konenas : 10-02-24 στις 08:44.
    Όσοι το χάλκεον χέρι βαρύ του φόβου αισθάνονται,ζυγόν δουλείας ας έχωσι, θέλει αρετήν και τόλμην η ελευθερία. Ανδρέας Κάλβος
    There is some shit, I will not eat. e.e.cummings
    30 Hours per Week

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    Σαλίγκαρος
    ISP
    Nova
    DSLAM
    Ο.Τ.Ε. - ΑΚΡΟΠΟΛΗΣ
    Router
    Κ.Λ.Α.Φ.Τ.Α.
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από konenas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Υπάρχει λύση
    Όπως είδαμε το '16 και το '20, ο Σάντερς είναι ελαφρώς εκτός του Overton Window για το Δημοκρατικό Κόμμα.
    Η αντιμετώπιση δε της προοδευτικής πτέρυγας από το κόμμα και την κυβέρνηση μετά το '20 το κάνει πασίδηλο.

Ο Γουέστ είναι αρκούντως πιο ακραίος ακόμα (από Radical σε Unthinkable). Οπότε όχι, δεν υπάρχει λύση. Παραμένει νεκρός εναντίον πεθαμένου το ματς, και με τους Αμερικάνους πολίτες - αλλά και τον υπόλοιπο κόσμο να πληρώνουν την νύφη στο τέλος.
    Wretched, ephemeral race, children of chance and tribulation, why do you force me to tell you the very thing which it would be most profitable for you not to hear?
    The very best thing is utterly beyond your reach: not to have been born, not to be, to be nothing.

Το avatar του μέλους konenas
    Το μέλος konenas δεν είναι συνδεδεμένο Πρόβατα μην αυτοκτονείτε. Όλα στη σειρά. Ερχόμαστε
    Περιοχή
    PIIGS
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300 bps ή 300Mbps
    ISP
    Το άλλο Πάσχα
    Router
    OpenWrt
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από dante80 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Όπως είδαμε το '16 και το '20, ο Σάντερς είναι ελαφρώς εκτός του Overton Window για το Δημοκρατικό Κόμμα.
    Η αντιμετώπιση δε της προοδευτικής πτέρυγας από το κόμμα και την κυβέρνηση μετά το '20 το κάνει πασίδηλο.

Ο Γουέστ είναι αρκούντως πιο ακραίος ακόμα (από Radical σε Unthinkable). Οπότε όχι, δεν υπάρχει λύση. Παραμένει νεκρός εναντίον πεθαμένου το ματς, και με τους Αμερικάνους πολίτες - αλλά και τον υπόλοιπο κόσμο να πληρώνουν την νύφη στο τέλος.
    Μόνο ο Γουέστ βάζει υποψηφιότητα για το 2024.
    Ας τον ψηφίσουν, είναι Η ΛΥΣΗ.
    Εκτός αν θεωρείς πως η λύση είναι το δίπολο.
    Όσοι το χάλκεον χέρι βαρύ του φόβου αισθάνονται,ζυγόν δουλείας ας έχωσι, θέλει αρετήν και τόλμην η ελευθερία. Ανδρέας Κάλβος
    There is some shit, I will not eat. e.e.cummings
    30 Hours per Week

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    Σαλίγκαρος
    ISP
    Nova
    DSLAM
    Ο.Τ.Ε. - ΑΚΡΟΠΟΛΗΣ
    Router
    Κ.Λ.Α.Φ.Τ.Α.
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από konenas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μόνο ο Γουέστ βάζει υποψηφιότητα για το 2024.
    Ας τον ψηφίσουν, είναι Η ΛΥΣΗ.
    Εκτός αν θεωρείς πως η λύση είναι το δίπολο.
    Νομίζω πως δεν κατάλαβες τι έγραψα. Ο Γουέστ δεν είναι λύση γιατί δεν πρόκειται να τον ψηφίσουν.
    Θεωρώ πως δεν υπάρχει λύση γιατί θα ψηφιστεί το δίπολο. Είναι το aμερικάνικο σύστημα εκλογών φτιαγμένο επίτηδες έτσι, FPP.

Ειδικότερα, ο Γουέστ στην καλύτερη περίπτωση μπορεί να μην πάρει τπτ, και στην χειρότερη να πάρει αρκετούς ψήφους για να γίνει ο νέος Νέιντερ και να βγάλει τον Τράμπ πάνω. (θεωρώ επί της αρχής τους Ρεπουμπλικανούς χειρότερους σε κάποια πράγματα που με ενδιαφέρουν).
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος dante80 : 10-02-24 στις 18:44.

Σελ. 576 από 591 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 556566571574575576577578581586 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Μηνύματα: 10
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 30-06-18, 20:09
  2. Μηνύματα: 6
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 24-05-18, 22:03
  3. Μηνύματα: 14
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 22-03-18, 13:33
  4. Μηνύματα: 15
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 15-02-18, 01:36
  5. Μηνύματα: 18
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 19-11-17, 19:37