Εμφάνιση 1-11 από 11
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Hello guys!

I need an information about using a Fritz Box 7490 International with OTE VoIP. We have a house in Kerkyra, my father is greek but I don´t speak greek well that´s why I try to explain my problem in english. Anyway my parents live in Kerkyra the whole year but they a retired so old people do not know a lot about technical stuff, espiacially Internet stuff I have installed the Fritz Box 7490 last year in Winter and it worked perfect. The main reason why I choosed a Fritz Box was because I wanted to connect them with my Outdoor IP Cameras. It worked well, first through DDNS then later throught P2P. But then last summer OTE changed the lines (in Kerkyra) into VoIP and the telefon was dead, only Internet worked. So we contacted OTE and they said the Fritz Box will not work with that new systems. In my opinion Bullshit but anyway. They told us we could get a new Router from them for free Speedport Entry 2i. So we took that Router and installed it. Everything worked again but I couldn´t believe that the Fritz Box is not able to work as well. So I connected the Fritz Box again but it was like before. Interent was available but the telefone didn´t work. So I checked the internet if there is any solution for that and I found out that I will need a Password from OTE to change the settings in the menu. So after hours of waiting in the line I got through to OTE and I explained them on the phone what my problem is. So after a while they sent to my fathers mobile phone the password and I changed the settings and guess what. It worked. So I was able to connect my IP Cameras with the Fritz Box again and through Port Forwarding I could see from somewhere else what is going on at our house. This worked for a few month and then we had the same problem. Internet works, telefon not. So we called a technician to install the Speedport Entry 2i for my parents again and he did. As my parents told me the technician connected the Fritz Box to the Speedport too. In my opinion it looks like he connected it like an Access Point. But since then I´m not able to go on the cameras again. In the home network my parents can see everything of course the cameras are still on and work but I can not connect with my app from germany.

So my question is...is anyone here with any suggestion or is able to help concerning my problem? I might go back to Kerkyra in April for a few weeks and I will try to fix that problem, thats why I try to get some information or get some solutions for that problem before I get down there again.

Please if someone can help I would appreciate that!

Thanks a lot for any help

Περιοχή
    Κόρινθος
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΟΡΙΝΘΟΣ
    Router
    AVM FritzBox 7490
    You have to upgrade fritzbox firmware to version 7.01.
    After that you call cosmote support and tell them that you have this router.
    They will fix it for you!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    219943/21999
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    H300 S
    SNR / Attn
    18.3(dB) / 1.3(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    You need to install latest firmware, and then call them and ask them to set the Fritz Box 7490 to recieve the codes for VOIP automatically
    E5 2697 v2 @ 3.0GHz on P9X79 Deluxe 24GB
    Spoiler:
    WD15EARS, WD30EFRX, WD30EURS, WD30EZRX, WD40EFRX, WD60EFRX
    Intel Xeon E5-2670 v2 @ 2.9GHz 16GB WD15EARS, 2xWD40EFRX, WD60EFRX, 2xWD100EFΑX
    i5 750 @ 3.36GHz 4GB 2xWD60EFRX, 5xWD80EFZX, 2xWD100EFΑX Sony Vaio VPC-F13Z1E/B

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    So that might be the reason that after a while the Fritz Box didn´t work anymore at least concerning not working the telephone and the connection from outside to the IP Cameras because there was a new firmware for Fritz Box? So I have disconnect the Speedport Entry 2i which I got from OTE, connect the Fritz Box again, download the new firmware and drive it on it and then keep the Fritz Box connect with the line and call the OTE support and they will fix it through telephone for me am I right? What about the password I got last summer from OTE which I needed so the Fritz Box worked for telephone and Internet at least for a while? Do they handle me out a new one or is that password going to stay the same?

Best regards and thanks till now for the help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    So that might be the reason that after a while the Fritz Box didn´t work anymore at least concerning not working the telephone and the connection from outside to the IP Cameras because there was a new firmware for Fritz Box? So I have disconnect the Speedport Entry 2i which I got from OTE, connect the Fritz Box again, download the new firmware and drive it on it and then keep the Fritz Box connect with the line and call the OTE support and they will fix it through telephone for me am I right? What about the password I got last summer from OTE which I needed so the Fritz Box worked for telephone and Internet at least for a while? Do they handle me out a new one or is that password going to stay the same?

Best regards and thanks till now for the help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    219943/21999
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    H300 S
    SNR / Attn
    18.3(dB) / 1.3(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    They will allow the Fritz to connect VOIP telephony automatically
    You will not get a new SMS with password
    E5 2697 v2 @ 3.0GHz on P9X79 Deluxe 24GB
    Spoiler:
    WD15EARS, WD30EFRX, WD30EURS, WD30EZRX, WD40EFRX, WD60EFRX
    Intel Xeon E5-2670 v2 @ 2.9GHz 16GB WD15EARS, 2xWD40EFRX, WD60EFRX, 2xWD100EFΑX
    i5 750 @ 3.36GHz 4GB 2xWD60EFRX, 5xWD80EFZX, 2xWD100EFΑX Sony Vaio VPC-F13Z1E/B

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Αμπελόκηποι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110Mbps/11Mbps
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΓΗΡΟΚΟΜΕΙΟ
    Router
    Fritz 7590
    a. Confirm that you have version 7 of the international firmware.
    b. Select the Cosmote profile in the connection menu. Later you can use yours credentials for synchronization.
    c. If the telephony won't work automatically, call 13788 and tell the technician that you have compatible equipment and ask to make the settings to automatically retrieve the data and make the VoIP work.

In step c you may fall to someone who has no idea what you say, so try later with a new call or ask to pass the request to the system.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I had the same problem, suddenly i lost my external access. Can you check if the ports are open? If they aren't call OTE and ask them if you are in ipv4. You can check your settings. Check if your external ip address (google whats my ip) is the same with your router.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος achillesgk : 13-03-19 στις 11:30.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    FritzBox 7490
    I also have fritz box 7490 latest international firmware 7.01 but was not automatically setup

I try with these settings but do not work..
    can anyone spot the problem?

User name +30211000000 (tried also +3021100000@ims.otenet.gr)
    Password ***VOIP password that expires in 30 minutes
    Registrar ims.otenet.gr
    Proxy server ims.otenet.gr:5060 (tried also ims.otenet.gr and empty)

CHECKED Use telephone number for registration

Thank you.

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Αμπελόκηποι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110Mbps/11Mbps
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΓΗΡΟΚΟΜΕΙΟ
    Router
    Fritz 7590
    Do what exactly I wrote above.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    If you have remote access to your Fritzbox 7490, it is easy to detect, which version of firmware it has and if it will be necessary to install the newest version from the AVM-server. If so, follow above the instructions to connect the 7490 to Cosmote Telephony.

If the connection to Cosmote does not establish ( as it should ), the reason might be a quirk, resulting from the flashing of the Fritzbox to international version. I have noticed this a couple of times, that unexplainable problems suddenly appear. The Fritzbox has originally the German version of annex B. To use it in Greece, the international version (AVME) ( with annex A in Greece ) has to be flashed. From time to time an error may happen, while flashing. Easy to repair: repeat the flashing of the box, see detailed instructions: https://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/2736304

As long as there is an older firmware version installed, you might put the Speedport behind the 7490, connect LAN1 (Speedport) to any 7490 LAN-port and the phone to any of the 2 phone sockets of Speedport, in oder to make use of all possibilities of the 7490. So you use the Speedport only for telephony. To adapt the Speedport to this kind of connection, connect it first to Computer, open with a browser 192.168.1.1, enter the username and password you find on the base of the Speedport. Go to: Internet tab -> WAN tab: establish a new connection: type: routing, link type: IP. Next go to Uplink Mode tab inside the Internet tab: Choose the last button: WAN (LAN1) only, click apply and the Speedport will reboot. After that the Speedport is ready to be connected behind the 7490 and have the phone connected to Speedport.

You may have a look at Προσωπικά Μηνύματα -> Εισερχόμενα in this Forum