Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Hello,
    i am from Germany and my greek language skills are not very good. So i hope someone can help me in english.
    At this moment i am using a german Fritzbox 7490 in Greece with Cosmote Internet Connection.
    Last year i was using the same german Fritzbox 7490 and Cosmote sent me a SMS with the username and Password for the Internet Connection and a second sms with the Password for the VoIP account. Everything was working fine.

This year i called Cosmote to sent me again a new username and Password for Internet + a Password for VoIP.
    Internet is working fine right now. But VoIP is not working like the last year. I changed the Password for VoIP to the new one they sent me but telephone is not working.

Do you know how long the Password for VoIP i valid ? Do i waited too long ? Or what is my fault ? Please help me ... thank you so much !

Το avatar του μέλους sdikr
    sdikr Guest
    Hello, the voip password need to be used usually at the same day that is issued, after that is valid until you ask for the password again, you should call them and ask the password again and input it on your fritz

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Trank you for your help. Today i got a new voip password from ote and i put it direct into the fritzbox. But it is not working :-(
    Last year it was working without a Problem and this year i can not getting the phone working.

Any ideas ? Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Or can someone explain me how to put the Speedport from OTE to the Fritzbox only for telephone ?
    I connected the speedport from OTE (LAN 1 port) to LAN 1 port of the fritzbox.
    Which are the right settings on the OTE speedport for getting it work ?

Το avatar του μέλους sdikr
    sdikr Guest
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από David776 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Trank you for your help. Today i got a new voip password from ote and i put it direct into the fritzbox. But it is not working :-(
    Last year it was working without a Problem and this year i can not getting the phone working.

Any ideas ? Thank you

- - - Updated - - -

Or can someone explain me how to put the Speedport from OTE to the Fritzbox only for telephone ?
    I connected the speedport from OTE (LAN 1 port) to LAN 1 port of the fritzbox.
    Which are the right settings on the OTE speedport for getting it work ?
    Have a look here

On the second photo, don't select routed on connection type but ip

For the fritzbox, do you have the dns servers of Cosmote?

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα, Βούλα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    109999/10999
    ISP
    Conn-x OTE
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΒΟΥΛΑ
    Router
    Asus DSL-N17U & pfSense
    SNR / Attn
    10(dB) / 4,5(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Please note that the username must be +302xxxxxxxxx@ims.otenet.gr and not +302xxxxxxxxx !

I had the same issue with a Fritzbox 7590