Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Apple
    Σοβαρή zero-day ευπάθεια στο λογισμικό τηλεδιάσκεψης Zoom για Mac, δίνει την δυνατότητα σε sites να αποκτήσουν πρόσβαση στον υπολογιστή, κάνοντας τον να συνδεθεί σε μια κλήση και να ενεργοποιήσει την κάμερα του. Ο ερευνητής Jonathan Leitschuh που έδωσε στην δημοσιότητα τις σχετικές πληροφορίες ανέφερε.

Turning on your camera is bad enough, but the existence of the web server on their computers could open up more significant problems for Mac users. For example, in an older version of Zoom (since patched), it was possible to enact a denial of service attack on Macs by constantly pinging the web server: “By simply sending repeated GET requests for a bad number, Zoom app would constantly request ‘focus’ from the OS,” Leitschuh writes.
    Επικοινώνησε με την Zoom στις 26 Μαρτίου -δ'ίνοντας περιθώριο 90 ημερών για το κλείσιμο της. Στις 7 Μαϊου ανακοίνωσε πως το patch δεν λειτπουργεί και βρήκε τρόπο παράκαμψης του.

In a statement to the site, Zoom wrote that it was a “workaround” to changes in Safari 12 and that running the local web server as a background process is a “legitimate solution to a poor user experience, enabling our users to have seamless, one-click-to-join meetings, which is our key product differentiator.” According to ZDNet, Zoom also said it would save users’ decision on whether to turn off video in their first call and apply that setting to future meetings.
    Πηγή : Gizmodo

Περιοχή
    internet
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Ταχύτητα
    49999 / 4999
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΟΥΝΟΥΠΙΔΙΑΝΩΝ
    Έβγαλαν update σήμερα...
    Gentoo Linux: mess with the best and you might learn something
    δικτυακή παράσταση | twitter | within specifications
    Αν φτάσω τα 100 και με ρωτήσουν το μυστικό της μακροζωίας θα πω: Πάντα είχα 3 ποτήρια μπροστά μου· ένα με νερό, ένα με καφέ & ένα με αλκοόλ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Και λύση από την Apple

Apple has pushed a silent update to Mac users to remove the web server sneakily installed by popular video conference app Zoom, TechCrunch reports.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα