ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  _65QFl7B.png 
Εμφανίσεις:  159 
Μέγεθος:  12,0 KB 
ID: 207515Το Twitter ανακοίνωσε πως οι αριθμοί τηλεφώνων και τα emails χρηστών του, που είχαν ανέβει για λόγους ασφαλείας από αυτούς -για την ανάκτηση του λογαριασμού τους αν χρειαστεί- πιθανόν χρησιμοποιήθηκαν από "λάθος" για διαφημιστικούς σκοπούς.

Το ζήτημα επιλύθηκε στις 17 Σεπτεμβρίου, ενώ δεν έγινε γνωστός ο αριθμός των χρηστών του μέσου που επηρεάστηκαν. Τα στοιχεία δεν δόθηκαν σε τρίτα μέρη, αλλά έγιναν διαθέσιμα εσωτερικά με στόχο την στοχευμένη διαφήμιση.

We recently discovered that when you provided an email address or phone number for safety or security purposes (for example, two-factor authentication) this data may have inadvertently been used for advertising purposes, specifically in our Tailored Audiences and Partner Audiences advertising system.

Tailored Audiences is a version of an industry-standard product that allows advertisers to target ads to customers based on the advertiser's own marketing lists (e.g., email addresses or phone numbers they have compiled). Partner Audiences allows advertisers to use the same Tailored Audiences features to target ads to audiences provided by third-party partners. When an advertiser uploaded their marketing list, we may have matched people on Twitter to their list based on the email or phone number the Twitter account holder provided for safety and security purposes. This was an error and we apologize.

We cannot say with certainty how many people were impacted by this, but in an effort to be transparent, we wanted to make everyone aware. No personal data was ever shared externally with our partners or any other third parties. As of September 17, we have addressed the issue that allowed this to occur and are no longer using phone numbers or email addresses collected for safety or security purposes for advertising.

We’re very sorry this happened and are taking steps to make sure we don’t make a mistake like this again. If you have any questions, you may contact Twitter's Office of Data Protection through this form.
    Πηγή : Twitter

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL OTE
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    OTEnet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΕΡΑΜΕΙΚΟΣ
    Router
    CISCO Systems K9 SMB
    Δηλαδή παίρνανε τηλέφωνο και λέγαμε είμαστε από το Twitter..?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Αν κατάλαβα σωστά, έπαιρναν τηλέφωνα, sms, email, προωθώντας προϊόντα και υπηρεσίες που ο χρήστης είχε δείξει ενδιαφέρον στο Twitter feed του κλπ.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Όλα απο λάθος γίνονται. Κατα λάθος πατάς ενα κουμπί, δεν φτιάχνεις ολόκληρο μηχανισμό που να παίρνει τηλέφωνα και να στέλνει email.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Hol
    Ω ναι!!! Από "λάθος"! Τι συγκινητικό...

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα