Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Εδώ συζητάμε θέματα σχετικά με τη F1. Ολοι είναι ευπροσδεκτοι αρκεί να υπάρχει ο σχετικός σεβασμός στις απόψεις του καθενός.

Promoters of the Belgian and Hungarian Grands Prix have extended their contracts with Formula 1, respectively to 2022 and 2027.

Spa-Francorchamps' original deal with F1's commercial rights holder - signed in 2018 - expired at the end of next year, but it has been prolonged by a single year as a concession made by F1 for the promoter's effort to host Belgium's flagship event behind closed gates this year.

"The maintenance of this event was made possible thanks to the work and collaboration of the Walloon Government, the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit, the RACB [Royal Automobile Club of Belgium], the FIA but also FOM, since this Grand Prix will be organised outside of the current contract and without financial contribution from the Walloon Region," said Spa Grand Prix’s CEO Vanessa Maes.

"This new model will allow the Spa-Francorchamps Circuit, an important economic tool in Wallonia, to somewhat mitigate the financial effects of this historic crisis.

"The negotiated conditions also make it possible to consolidate the place of the Belgian Grand Prix in the calendar of the Formula 1 world championship since it includes an extension of our current contract until 2022."

Hungary, which will host the third round of the 2020 F1 world championship, has struck an agreement with F1to also extend its current contract by one year until 2027.

"We have been liaising with Liberty Media how to compensate the missing profit, because the organisational cost is not lower in case of a closed event," said Zsolt Gyulay, CEO of Hungaroring Sport.

"We did our best during the discussions to get a good agreement both for the country and the sport even in these challenging times. We cannot say exact numbers, but rights fee is fragment of the one we pay in case of an open event.

"Furthermore, we have achieved an extension in our contract, so now it is valid until 2027 instead of 2026. The yearly increase of the rights fee also has been reduced, so we spared several billions of forints for the state.

"All in all, I can say that we were wise and we spared a lot."
    https://f1i.com/news/374265-spa-fran...s-with-f1.html

In the round-up: The Russian Grand Prix promoters say they are prepared to hold two F1 races this year if the championship needs them to.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrar...teams-testing/
    Sebastian Vettel and Charles Leclerc will take to the track later this month as Ferrari join the list of teams testing ahead of the new season.

The Formula 1 drivers last drove their 2020 F1 cars back in February, testing at the Circuit de Catalunya before taking a two-week break before heading to Melbourne.

However, instead of racing, they promptly flew home when the season-opening Australian GP was called off following a positive test for a McLaren team member.

At home is where they have been ever since, waiting for a new start date to be announced.

That finally came earlier this week with confirmation that the 2020 season will begin in Austria on 5 July.

By then it will have been four months since the drivers last drove a F1 car.

Formula 1, though, is not putting on another pre-season test, instead leaving it up to the teams to make their own plans if any to give their drivers track time.

Mercedes has already announced that Lewis Hamilton and Valtteri Bottas will each spend a day in a 2018 W09, running at the Silverstone circuit ‘as the team practises protocols’.

Ferrari is the latest to put on a test for its drivers with Formula1.com revealing that the Scuderia will conduct a private outing in the coming weeks, although the date and location has yet to be announced.

Both Vettel and Leclerc will be given a run in an old Ferrari.

Under F1 regulations, no teams may use their 2020 cars for the tests.
    https://www.racefans.net/2020/06/06/...nd-up-06-06-3/

FIA tightens scrutiny of engine oil consumption and ERS tricks

The FIA has just published new technical directives ahead of the 2020 F1 season aimed at tightening the rules governing engine oil consumption and ERS power management.

The pair of new instructions are reportedly a direct result of the private agreement struck by F1's governing body with Ferrari following the former's investigation of the latter's controversial 2019 power unit.

The FIA will fit updated sensors to the power units used by front-running teams Mercedes, Ferrari and Red Bull that will measure the electrical power distribution of the energy recovered by an engine's ERS system.

Sensors will eventually be fitted to all cars as they become available.

The second technical directive will monitor an engine's oil consumption and ensure the latter does not breach the limit of 0.3litres/100km.

The FIA's monitoring efforts will be supported by the possibility of relying on new measurement and sealing procedures.

Ferrari's input in helping the FIA formulate its latest directives implies that they are not aimed directly at the Italian outfit.
    https://f1i.com/news/374237-fia-tigh...rs-tricks.html

- - - Updated - - -

Wolff still undecided on Mercedes future beyond 2020
    Mercedes team boss Toto Wolff is still mulling his future with the German manufacturer beyond this season, but insists he has "the best intention" of remaining with the Silver Arrows squad.

Wolff's management contract with Mercedes expires at the end of the year and rumors of the Austrian's impending exit from the championship-winning team, of which he is a shareholder, started swirling recently.

Wolff denied the gossip which he believes was sparked by his personal investment in beleaguered sport's car manufacturer Aston Martin.

"I have bought a few shares in Aston Martin as a financial investment. I believe in the brand. I think that the strategy that is being deployed makes sense," he told members of the media on Wednesday.

"Tobias Moers, the new MD, is a guy that I've known since a long time. And I believe that he can turn around this business.

"There's a very strong group of shareholders that are backing Aston Martin today that will not let it down. And therefore, I've decided to be part of that group.

"My executive functions are unchanged. I'm at Mercedes, I'm the team principal and I am a shareholder. And it's clear that when there is no other headlines out there, that the Aston Martin thing caused some waves.

"But I'm planning with Mercedes. I have the best intention to stay here. And that is unchanged."

Wolff also dismissed reports of a difficult and strained relationship with Daimler CEO Ola Kallenius who took over the reins of the automotive group in 2019 from Dieter Zetsche.

"With Ola, I had quite a laugh when these rumours came up then that there was some dysfunctionality in our relationship," he added.

"We are on the phone many times every single week, and he's very involved. He's a very good sparring partner for myself that I wouldn't [want to] miss, in the same way Dieter was."

Still, Wolff's future with Mercedes beyond 2020 remains uncertain. The Austrian believes he can still "add a lot" as the manufacturer's representative in F1, but admits a few question still need to be thought over.

"I need to question myself," he said. "I don’t want to be a team principal that goes from great to good without realising that he’s maybe not adding as much any more to the team as he did in the beginning.

"I still feel that I can add a lot, but of course I’m contemplating about my future. I’m in discussion with Ola about how that goes.

"It is not a simple employment contract, but it involves a shareholding. But we’re in the midst of the process in carving our joint future, and therefore I don’t want to stick to some particular wording, whether that’s team principal or managing director.

"And to be honest with you I haven’t taken any decision yet, because we haven’t even started racing. So all these agreements and discussions are happening as we speak."
    https://f1i.com/news/374210-wolff-st...yond-2020.html

- - - Updated - - -

From La stampa

After the scandal of the fuel burning on pre-season and the settlement that launched a series of questions by other teams, it was clear that this year’s Ferrari SF1000 lacked engine power that supposed came from that gray area of the rulebook.

La Gazzetta dello Sport is now informing that Ferrari has already regained that deficit and will introduce the first engine upgrade of the season, regaining from 20 to 30BHP, that would equal (or even surpass) what they had at their peak last year. Ferrari would like to realise this 'with the help of a new cylinder head, in which the combustion chamber is 'warm''. As a result, combustion should be optimised and that gives the extra bit of power. Furthermore, the SF1000 would be equipped with improved software regarding the hybrid system. The existing software would have been rewritten and is now being finished.

Gearbox flexing
    After pre-season on Barcelona, the Italian noticed that the gearbox was flexing under stress that ultimately would damage the gearbox itself and other components. This issues on the gearbox come from a radical redesign introduced on the SF1000, which makes the gearbox smaller and lighter making the ‘Coke Bottle’ more efficient.

Motorsport is reporting that this flexing on the gearbox is causing some minor changes to the rear suspension, giving the infamous understeer Ferrari has been dealing with it. However, this issues are already been addressed by the Italian team, the solution is adding reinforcements of carbon fiber thus adding weight and losing a really small percentage of aerodynamic efficiency.

New nose for the SF1000
    Ferrari has been using the same concept of nose since 2016 with the SF16-H and has seen little to none updates to that area. Some of the upgrades that the nose has revived over the years are some ‘Gills’ reminiscent of the 2017/18 McLaren’s and the now famous cape introduced on Singapore last year, which helped massively the SF90.

Giorgio Piola is reporting that Ferrari will indeed upgrade the nose, changing its form. Earlier in the year, this nose design change was talked about and it was supposed to have a Mercedes-esque design that never came to life. Now, Giorgio is retaking the information about the nose, but mentioning that is expected that the new nose will be similar to the RedBull one, being narrower and smaller in general.

- - - Updated - - -

Leclerc a mix of Schumacher and Raikkonen, says Alfa team manager

Charles Leclerc's ex-Formula 1 team manager says the Ferrari driver has a mix of characteristics from world champions Michael Schumacher and Kimi Raikkonen.

Leclerc made his F1 debut with Sauber in 2018 before being promoted into a race seat with Ferrari after just one year.

The Monegasque youngster starred throughout last year, winning two races and finishing fourth in the drivers' standings ahead of four-time world champion team-mate Sebastian Vettel.

Leclerc was rewarded with a new long-term contract at Ferrari, keeping him at the team until the end of 2024.

Long-serving Sauber team manager Beat Zehnder worked with Leclerc through the 2018 season and immediately felt aware he was dealing with a special talent.

"It was a very good season, it was a very interesting season working again with a young kid," Zehnder told Autosport in an interview for a series celebrating 50 years of Sauber in motorsport.

"We've done this before, but for the first time in a long time, we had a newcomer, a very special driver with a very special attitude.

"I've never seen a driver like Charles before, and it was again very rewarding for all the work we had, for all the difficult times we had, to work with a kid again.

"I've always said that for me, from his speed, he's Kimi Raikkonen, and from his working attitude, he's probably Michael [Schumacher].

"Give him a good car, and he's going to be world champion, definitely."

Zehnder has been part of Sauber's motorsport programme since 1987, working with Schumacher in the early part of his career when he raced sports cars before making his F1 debut.

Zehnder and Raikkonen first met in 2000 when the young Finn was preparing for his rookie F1 season with Sauber in 2001, before linking back up in 2019 upon Raikkonen's return to Hinwil, with the team rebranded as Alfa Romeo Racing.

Leclerc's potential was also recognised by experienced Sauber team-mate Marcus Ericsson, who was not surprised to see the 22-year-old fare so well against Vettel at Ferrari.

"I could tell straightaway that this guy is special, this is a special talent," Ericsson told Autosport.

"When I saw him joining Ferrari and going up against Vettel, I knew he was going to be super-competitive - but maybe not that he was going to be as good as he was, only in his first year with Ferrari.

"I could tell that he is a very, very special driver and talent. He's definitely helped me to show what kind of driver I am.

"I think especially when he went on and the way he drove last year with Ferrari, [that] has also helped me I think in a way."
    https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/14...nen--alfa-boss

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved

"If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Θα παμε σε ενα πρωταθλημα παρωδια,το οποιο οποιος το κερδισει,θα ειναι στιγματισμενο και σημαδεμενο εν συγκρισει με τα αλλα,δηλαδη αν ο Hamilton,το κατακτησει και φτασει με ΑΥΤΟ το πρωταθλημα να γινει 7ακις,θα πρεπει να παρει και το επομενο στη συνεχεια,για να εχει την ηθικη καβαντζα.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από DOU Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Θα παμε σε ενα πρωταθλημα παρωδια,το οποιο οποιος το κερδισει,θα ειναι στιγματισμενο και σημαδεμενο εν συγκρισει με τα αλλα,δηλαδη αν ο Hamilton,το κατακτησει και φτασει με ΑΥΤΟ το πρωταθλημα να γινει 7ακις,θα πρεπει να παρει και το επομενο στη συνεχεια,για να εχει την ηθικη καβαντζα.
    Αν μείνει στο πρώτο σετ ναι. Αν προχωρήσει με εκτός Ευρώπης τότε όχι κατά την γνώμη μου. Βέβαια, εγώ περιμένω ένα 2ο κύμα και άρα δεν ξέρω καν αν θα βρει το ευρωπαϊκό κομμάτι καν.

Εγώ πάντως αν ήμουν ομάδα, θα κοίταζα να μην γίνει επίσημη απονομή και να μην μετρηθεί.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://www.newsauto.gr/formula1-3/m...-test-drivers/

Έχουμε από τη μια Wolff να βάζει λεφτά σε aston martin και mclaren τώρα έχουμε και αυτό...

Μια χαρα τα πραγματα

- - - Updated - - -

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από DOU Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Αυτό το πρωτάθλημα για μενα είναι ως μη γενόμενο ακόμα και να το παρει η ferrari, απλά γίνεται στα πλαίσια του show must go on...

Περιοχή
    Άγιοι Ανάργυροι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10 - 600/120
    ISP
    Cosmote VDSL - 5G
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - Ν. ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ
    Router
    UntangleVM on esxi
    Το άρθρο βρίσκεται στο Racefans.net, δοκίμασα με google translate να το μεταφράσω αλλά μου φαίνεται αστείο το αποτέλεσμα οπότε το παραθέτω ατόφιο στα αγγλικά.

What’s behind Ferrari’s new spirit of compromise? Exclusive interview with Mattia Binotto
    Posted on 10th June 2020, 12:01 | Written by Dieter Rencken

Step back a few years and consider Ferrari’s traditional approach to Formula 1. The general take – rightfully, in the view of its die-hard ‘tifosi’ – is that the sport owes its very existence to the Scuderia and would implode were they to withdraw or, heaven forbid, race elsewhere.

Whether this would happen has never been tested. Ferrari has banged the table but never left it. But it is equally true that F1 has stepped back from numerous brinks, emboldening its most powerful team.

But ultimately, both sides recognise that a symbiotic relationship exists and that it would be pure folly for either side to destroy the bonds that bind them over petty squabbling.

Equally, Ferrari’s rivals need them, for the team provides a convenient target, on- and off-track. Tell a sponsor you thrashed Ferrari in the last race or, and they are more likely to stretch for a pen than without mention of that hallowed name. Indeed, sponsors have entered F1 via other teams simply to be associated with Ferrari, even at car’s length away. That fact conveys all you need to know about the allure of the cavallino rampante.

By any measure, 70 years is a long time, let alone in sporting terms. Throughout this period Ferrari often stood accused of putting its interests first, placing itself ahead of sport in pursuit of its objective of cost-effectively strengthening its brand in order to sell high-priced objects of desire by participating on the global platform that is F1. It worked extremely well for seven decades, so why change now?

Charles Leclerc, Ferrari, Circuit de Catalunya, 2020
    Among F1 teams, none have more passionate adherents than Ferrari
    To glean a better understanding, RaceFans spoke exclusively to team principal Mattia Binotto last week. Since his installation in place of predecessor Maurizio Arrivabene, Binotto has settled well into his overall managerial role, which followed 25 years in technical positions.
    Times have changed, and so has Ferrari’s culture, strikingly so during Binotto’s tenure. A pointer is the team’s initial acceptance of a $175m budget cap which arguably hit them harder than any other given as it has one of the highest budgets. Now it has consented to a further reduction, to $145m next year and further $5m drops in each of the following two seasons.

This represents the tip of an evolving iceberg, for Ferrari could have triggered its notorious veto. So did this change come about voluntarily or was it forced upon the team by circumstance? Ferrari is one of the most profitable car companies on Earth and seems set to stay that way given its lengthy customer waiting list despite the ravages of Covid-19, so a matter of enforced economics it clearly was not.

Is a longer-term reason for this magnanimity, of seeing the bigger picture? Or could Ferrari revert to commonly held type (and hype) once the dangers of this pathogen recedes? This was one of the first subjects we broached with Binotto.

“I think to answer that, at first I believe that there [should be] discussion on the approach, having an open discussion, a collaborative approach,” he explains. “Using the veto sometimes is not the right way of approaching the exercise.

Ferrari, Albert Park, Melbourne, 2020
    Covid-19 prompted Ferrari to accept a lower budget cap
    “Having discussions, trying to find the right compromise is the way to move on at first. I think that’s the way we work [now].”
    Talk of Ferrari making compromises is not something we are used to hearing. That said, during these discussions, which centred around budget cap reductions as low as $120m, Ferrari was initially seen as the obstacle, effectively refusing to budge.

Binotto concedes that, “The budget cap reducing to 120 (million), this decision should have been made in a week’s time, [but] it took more than a week because Ferrari insisted on the fact that we need to really go deeper on the numbers, to analyse [them], to basically proactively support the discussion towards the conclusion we [reached].”

There is no doubt, though, that Ferrari could have triggered its veto, which currently permits the company to block any regulatory changes that are not safety related. Yet Binotto did not.

“So, I think [the foregoing] is the first approach we should always have [it],” the Swiss-born engineer continues, “and the veto is only something at the end [of the process] if you are completely against what’s happening.

“The second point, as I said before, it’s a matter of sense of responsibility, that the good of F1 is the good of Ferrari and the good of Ferrari is the good of F1, vice-versa. So I think it’s not a battle. We are not on opposite positions. We need to collaborate on the right solution.”

One thing is sure: Ferrari is paying and will continue to pay a heavy price for this ‘good for Ferrari, good for F1’ philosophy, for it will need to cut around by 350 heads – around a third of its F1 team workforce (excluding engines) – by 2023. Why did Binotto (seemingly) readily agree to this given the heavy human cost?

“Let’s [go] step by step,” he says. “It was a financial regulation which was agreed last year, the $175 million budget cap, which was already a huge, difficult and challenging exercise for the first three top teams, and particularly Ferrari. But that was an agreement from last year for which we were prepared.”

Then came Covid-19, which changed the entire planet and, by extension, F1. This placed massive pressure on teams, with some calling for a cut to $120m. Binotto says Ferrari could clearly not readily agree, adding that the full implications needed to be analysed. Indeed, according to an insider, Ferrari embarked on the most exhaustive cost analysis in its history to establish where savings could be made.

“It’s not simply a decision based on a number,” Binotto continues. “The first implication for us was our work, our employees in term of employment. We feel strongly that’s our social responsibility as Ferrari, and our first objective was to protect our employees.”

After what he refers to as proactive discussions, “the right compromise or solution” was found, namely “$145m with some exclusions, that has been a good compromise.”

“So, it was not an emotional final conclusion, it was a conclusion which suited the teams and certainly ourselves because we took time [to discuss it]. I cannot say that I’m fully happy with the solution because now the exercise is certainly very difficult but I’m happy considering where the discussion started.”

Ferrari 333SP
    Ferrari could return to sports cars…
    In terms of redeployment Ferrari faces various options including WEC and/or IndyCar projects. The indications are that F1 caps will be further reduced in the future.
    All of which raises two questions: Should the budget cap eventually be reduced further, say to the $120m level targeted by some? And should stringent regulatory restrictions apply under a cap or should teams have the freedom to decide how and where to direct their spending in what is after all a technologically-driven sport?

“Let’s start from the $145m,” Binotto says thoughtfully, “let’s see what it looks like, let’s see if we can really afford it, and then eventually you realise what would be the next numbers.

“I think the decision of $145m today reflects what will be the technical regulations of the future and their effect as well. For me the number is not only a reduction, but a reflection of what regulations are in place.”

He concedes that “smaller teams will always call for a lower number” but insists that F1 must remain the pinnacle of technology, what he refers to as a “platform of innovation, a competition of technology.”

He adds that, “It cannot become a type of F2 of the future or Formula E even. The fact is, F1 is F1, and the fact that manufacturer teams are pushing technology beyond the limits is important.”

Alberto Ascari, Ferrari, Indianapolis 500, 1952
    …or even Indianapolis, where Ascari raced in 1952
    Which brings us neatly to the second question – that of spend versus regulatory restrictions and initiatives such as parts homologation and freezes. Is that really compatible with the technological platform referred to?
    “It is a good argument,” says Binotto, who might be described as a ‘true-blue engineer’ if it wasn’t for the bright red uniform. “I think you can always have regulations that can be free, to do whatever car you wish. Six wheels [think Tyrrell’s P34] within a budget cap, because you just give freedom.

“But I think that having a budget cap is a way to control expenses and another way of helping the teams to converge, to a certain level, the performance.

“[F1] is a great show, so if you leave too much freedom on the technical or sporting [side] you may find that you do not have sufficient competition between the teams. So I think regulations are there to make a great show and the regulations become our challenge to find the best solution.”

All well and good and utterly logical, but does Binotto not consider it against F1’s core values to freeze components (and even chassis for next year)?

“Is it anti-Formula 1?” he begins rhetorically. “I think freezing components and freezing chassis next year is somehow ‘anti-competition’, but I think the decision which has been taken is a responsibility towards the sport because we are facing certainly a very difficult situation with the Covid.”

“This is where I think we need to react as a community, F1 community. I think what has been decided, even postponing the 2021 [regulations] to 2022 has been through a sense of responsibility to face what is currently a difficult economic situation. So the one you mention has to be interpreted in that respect.”

Then Binotto once again shows the softer side of the new Ferrari: “These are actions and decisions [that were] taken to help small teams, which are really in a bad situation at the moment.”

In closing we talk about the longer-term future, namely plans for revised power units and plans for bio and/or synthetic fuels after the current regulations expire at end-2025?

“I think postponing the regulations to 2022 was the right choice, because obviously we have Covid-19 and some delays to our plans. But the 2022 regulations were voted last year because we all believe it’s the right regulations to have for the future of F1 for cost implications, for overtaking, for a greater show.

“So, 2022 is the date, and I think we need to make the effort to make that happen.”

Mattia Binotto, Albert Park, 2020
    ‘Small teams are really in a bad situation at the moment’
    This last comment is a subtle dig at teams such as Red Bull who wish to delay change by a year, a proposal that was voted down but could rear its head again in future. So much for the start of the regulations, but when should they end? 2025 or 2026?
    “The power unit [regulations] would expire in 2026 with the next Concorde Agreement [due to expire at the end of 2025, but yet to be signed]. So, we will end with the current format of the power unit in 2025.”

What could be next?

“It is something with which we are starting discussions, but there are so far no conclusions. We are at a very early stage. So we know that for the length of the [new] Concorde Agreement the current [hybrid] format is decided and if there is an opportunity to have something different for 2026 it will be with the new agreements.”

Ferrari’s views – and those of the FIA and F1 – on the new Concorde Agreement make for interesting reading – look out for more on that in a future analysis on RaceFans.

It is clear that the man who was promoted from the role as technical director in January 2019 learned to swim in the deep end extremely fast. Ferrari’s top job can be a poisoned chalice, but Binotto has brought a touch of humility to the toughest team job in F1, and, with it a softer, rounded face.

Do not mistake pragmatism for weakness, however. ‘Newly wrought iron fist in a red velvet glove’ stays top-most in my mind throughout our 30-minute chat.
    There's no substitute for experience
    CorollaClub

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Δε νομίζω ότι υπάρχει θέμα compromise στη Ferrari, θα έλεγα μάλιστα ότι με δεδομένο ότι για πρώτη φορά κοιτάνε και σε άλλα series (για να μην απολύσουν κόσμο) μάλλον ενδιαφέροντα πράγματα συμβαίνουν.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...MgqR2jiP7.html

Περιοχή
    Άγιοι Ανάργυροι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10 - 600/120
    ISP
    Cosmote VDSL - 5G
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - Ν. ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ
    Router
    UntangleVM on esxi
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από aroutis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Δε νομίζω ότι υπάρχει θέμα compromise στη Ferrari, θα έλεγα μάλιστα ότι με δεδομένο ότι για πρώτη φορά κοιτάνε και σε άλλα series (για να μην απολύσουν κόσμο) μάλλον ενδιαφέροντα πράγματα συμβαίνουν.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/a...MgqR2jiP7.html
    Ευτυχώς που δεν έκαναν όπως υπήρχαν φήμες σήμερα την κοτσάνα με το Double Point System που υπήρχε παλιά.. πάλι καλά.
    There's no substitute for experience
    CorollaClub

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό

Θεωρώ ότι έχει ένα πολύ ιδιαίτερο τρόπο αυτό το κανάλι να μεταφέρει 500σελίδες πληρφορορία.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://f1i.com/news/374773-marko-re...bull-ring.html

Red Bull motorsport boss Helmut Marko is reportedly unhappy with Renault being allowed to test at the Red Bull Ring this week, an event Marko learned about after the fact from the circuit's management.

Staring today, Renault will conduct a two-day test with a 2018 car at the venue where F1 will open its season on July 5, the French outfit therefore warming up and running through its procedures in the exact environment in which it will compete in less than three weeks.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/f...stria/4807618/

Ferrari is planning to bring a revised gearbox and engine to the season-opening Austrian Grand Prix in a bid to lift its fortunes after a low-key showing in pre-season testing.
    The Italian outfit was open that it was behind rivals Mercedes and Red Bull ahead of the start of the campaign, which was abandoned on the eve of the Australian GP because of the coronavirus pandemic.

But with cars not having run in Melbourne, there has been every opportunity for teams to make as many upgrades as they like – and Ferrari has used the time to make two key changes.

First, it is understood that Ferrari has reacted to an issue it uncovered during pre-season testing, which required a stiffening up of the gearbox assembly.

While the revision will have weight and aerodynamic implications for the outfit, it is believed these will be more than offset by the overall gains that will come from a more rigid structure.

Chiefly it will improve the car's handling characteristics, but it will also bring the added benefit of improving tyre performance and life.
    Περισσότερα για όποιον ενδιαφέρεται,στο link.

- - - Updated - - -

Μετά τη Williams,και η McLaren πουλάει. Αυτή απ΄ότι καταλαβαίνω, μέρος της ομάδας.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    https://f1i.com/news/375019-zanardi-...prognosis.html

Siena’s Santa Maria alle Scotte hospital issued an update late on Saturday on Alex Zanardi's condition, but a prognosis on the Italian's situation currently remains impossible.

Zanardi was airlifted to the hospital on Friday afternoon after suffering a traumatic impact with a truck during a handbike event in Italy.

On Saturday morning, the 53-year-old was in a "stable but serious" condition after undergoing two-and-a-half hours of neurosurgery as well as maxillofacial surgery to the face and jaw, and moved to intensive care overnight.

Dr Giuseppe Olivieri, the head of neurosurgery at Santa Maria alle Scotte, released another health bulletin on Saturday evening, and his words left no doubt as to the gravity of Zanardi's situation.

"The condition of Alex Zanardi is serious but stable," he said, quoted by the AP.

"He arrived here with major facial cranial trauma, a smashed face, and a deeply fractured frontal bone [forehead]. The numbers are good, although it remains a very serious situation.

"We won’t see what his neurological state is until he wakes up — if he wakes up. Serious condition means it’s a situation when someone could die. Improvement takes time in these cases.

"Turns for the worse can be sudden. The operation went according to the plan. It’s the initial situation that was very serious."

Dr Oliveri underscored the importance of the week ahead in terms of Zanardi's evolution, but a prognosis at this stage remains impossible.

"The next step is to try and stabilise him over the next week or 10 days. Then if things go well, he could eventually be woken up and re-evaluated.

"As I told his wife, he’s a patient who is worth being treated. As far as a prognosis of how he’ll be tomorrow, in a week or in 15 days, I don’t know. But I’m convinced that he should be treated."
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.planetf1.com/news/jenson...lonso-esports/

Jenson Button avenged his Indy defeat to Fernando Alonso by claiming victory upon the Legends Trophy’s return to Indianapolis.

The 2009 F1 World Champion was on fine form to take victory at the Speedway, while Alonso’s hopes of claiming the ROKiT Triple Crown by winning at all three events in the series were dashed by a last-lap spin in the reverse-grid race.

In the opening race both Button and Alonso were involved in collisions after being part of the leading group of drivers alongside Juan Pablo Montoya and David Brabham.

Button would cross the line P8 after sliding sideways and also being sent into a spin by Alonso.

The Spaniard was then the victim of a crash between Montoya and Petter Solberg with the rally legend then taking out Alonso and Andy Priaulx.

Alonso spent the rest of the race battling with Darren Turner and Legends Trophy newcomer Karun Chandhok, but a late mistake meant he lost out to the pair.

Both Button and Alonso returned to form in the second race though and quickly worked their ways up from the back of the grid, taking the leading spots at the halfway point.

Button was leading but Alonso had placed himself in his slipstream to launch a last-lap attack.

But that move didn’t come to fruition after Alonso went too low and dipped two wheels onto the grass, sending the two-time F1 World Champion into the wall.

Button went on to win the race comfortably, whilst the Spaniard was forced to settle for P4.

Despite the incidents Alonso still leads the standings heading into the final round at Le Mans next weekend, but his advantage is only three points over Montoya.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    O Alonso "εσπασε" στην πιεση της τελευταιας στιγμης,δεν μετρησε η εμπειρια.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    54999/5499
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    ZTE H288A
    SNR / Attn
    14(dB) / 15(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Εύχομαι σε μια καινούρια αρχή δίχως "παράσιτα".

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από africa Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Εύχομαι σε μια καινούρια αρχή δίχως "παράσιτα".
    Ολοι μας αυτό δεν ευχόμαστε ;

Σελ. 1 από 535 12361121 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία