I would need professional advice before I make a change.

I currently have an Internet connection via VDSL 50/5. Every year the download and upload went down, was it 35 / 5mb at the beginning, the upload is now only at 1.4mpbs. I have already reported on this in this forum.

Distance to the DSLAM approx. 900 meters.

All my conversations with the support didn't help, the upload doesn't go up, they can't tell me why it was a few years ago at 4mpbs and now only at 1.5mpbs. After the technician was on site today, the speed has deteriorated again. Was 30 / 1.8 mpbs /

Now there is a possibility of an OTE "booster", this has a SIM card and uses the mobile network
(Thanks to the pioneering Hybrid Access technology, the wireless Router of the service activates the mobile connection when the bandwidth of your landline reaches its speed limit thus boosting the total speed available at your home.)

I would have to hang the Fb 7590 behind the router / booster.

I have a few questions about this:

1.) Do I still have access to the Fritzbox and the cams, network devices from outside? This would be important because problems can arise with cams that I have to solve over the Internet

2.) Can I still access my FRITZ! DECT 200 connector?

3.) My FB 1 is currently connected to FB 2 via VPN, does it work afterwards?

4.) Can I also access my FB from outside as a user via VPN?

5.) Is it possible to test the booster version and, if it doesn't work, to switch back to the old contract?

Would be nice if someone could help me

Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  FireShot Capture 598-Ergebnisse - Speedtest von Ookla-10-09-2020-09-51.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  8 
Μέγεθος:  9,7 KB 
ID: 218690Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  FireShot Capture 610-Ergebnisse - Speedtest von Ookla-10-09-2020-09-59.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  14 
Μέγεθος:  30,0 KB 
ID: 218691Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  FireShot Capture 613-FRITZ!Box 7590-10-09-2020-14-35.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  32 
Μέγεθος:  86,2 KB 
ID: 218692