ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    ZTE H108NS
    Καλησπέρα σε όλους!

Έστειλε η yahoo το παρακάτω μήνυμνα:

"
    Hi Yahoo Member,

We love that you love using your Yahoo Mail. And we want to make sure you always have the best experience. That’s why we’re reaching out today.

We’ve noticed that you’re using non-Yahoo applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) that may use a less secure sign-in method. To protect you and your data, Yahoo will no longer support the current sign-in functionality in your application starting on 20 October 2020. This means that you will need to take one of the steps below to continue using Yahoo Mail without interruption.

But don’t worry, you have options. Find an option that works best for you below:

Option 1: We recommend that you access your email using our free Yahoo Mail app for iOS and Android or simply go to mail.yahoo.com to access Yahoo Mail on the web.

Option 2: Keep your current, non-Yahoo app, BUT follow a few steps to get it to sync with our secure sign-in method. The steps vary across different email applications, but in most cases, you will have to remove your Yahoo account from the app and then add it back again to update the sign-in security. Use the links below to follow the specific steps for your current application:

iOS Mail
    Gmail
    Samsung Mail
    Others

Option 3: You can generate a one-time, unique password that will allow you to sign in to your account using your non-Yahoo email application. Once created, this password will continue to allow your app to securely sync your Yahoo email unless you sign out (or are signed out) from your app. You can find instructions on how to do this here.

If you want more details on these changes, please visit our help page. If you’ve already taken action, we’d like to think you haven’t read this far, but if you have . . . we sure appreciate the diligence!

Thanks for rocking that Yahoo Mail address!

Yours in your inbox,
    The Yahoo Team
    "

Αυτό που θέλω να κάνω, είναι να χρησιμοποιώ το yahoo account από την non-yahoo app που έχω στο desktop, αλλά με το ίδιο password που έχω. Να μην φτιάξω ένα one-time unique password όπως λέει παραπάνω, ούτε να κατεβάσω στο κινητό ή tablet το yahoo app και να δουλέυω από κει. Επίσης, να μην αρχίσω να δουλεύω το yahoo account από web page.

Με λίγα λόγια, να αφήσω την κατάσταση ως έχει. Εάν μπω στο app, διαγράψω το account, και τον ξαναεγκαταστήσω στο application, έχω πάρα πολλά messages (χιλιάδες) για download/συγχρονισμό.

Μήπως με το να μπω στα settings τού account στο third-app και να αλλάξω κάτι εκεί, λύσει το πρόβλημα; Έχει κάνει κάποιες αλλαγές η yahoo που πρέπει να κάνουμε στα account settings;

Μήπως κάποια απλή λύση βρίσκεται κάπου αλλού;

Σας ευχαριστώ!!
    Δε μπορώ να μάθω σε κανέναν τίποτα.
    Το μόνο που μπορώ είναι να του μάθω να σκέφτεται.

Σωκράτης

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από johnyb98 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μήπως με το να μπω στα settings τού account στο third-app και να αλλάξω κάτι εκεί, λύσει το πρόβλημα; Έχει κάνει κάποιες αλλαγές η yahoo που πρέπει να κάνουμε στα account settings;
    Ανάλογα την εφαρμογή. Μπορείς να το κάνεις έτσι συνήθως. Σε Outlook και Aqua mail για Android, μπήκα στα settings του account και στο επανασετάρισμα, ενεργοποίησα το ισχυρό authentication.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Πειραιάς
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    D:8815 kbps / U:975 kbps
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    ZTE H108NS
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    μπήκα στα settings του account
    Στα settings τού account στο web?

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    ενεργοποίησα το ισχυρό authentication.
    Ισχυρό authentication?

Σωκράτης

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από johnyb98 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    We’ve noticed that you’re using non-Yahoo applications (such as third-party email, calendar, or contact applications) that may use a less secure sign-in method.
    Όπως λέει εδώ, ισχυροποιεί τον τρόπο του login. Η πιο εύκολη λύση, είναι remove και ξαναστήσιμο του Y mail στην εφαρμογή που χρησιμοποιείς. Έχει αναλυτικές οδηγίες.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Πειραιάς
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    D:8815 kbps / U:975 kbps
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    ZTE H108NS
    Ευχαριστώ

Σωκράτης