Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Today I phoned the 13888 for about 60 minutes in order to achieve that the SIP ALG, as recommended here in the forum for VOIP proplemen, is deactivated on my Huwei Booster. It can only be switched off by a support employee, this procedure is time-dependent and would cause extra costs which I would be charged with the next invoice. Since I could not be guaranteed that my problem with my VOIP phone will be resolved, I refrained from doing so. So, no Telefone with Fritzbox behind Huawei Booster from Cosmote with VOIP freevoipdeal.net

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110000/11000
    ISP
    Cosmote
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΤΕΡΨΙΘΕΑ
    Router
    Fritz!Box 7590
    I suppose that you try to register a second voip connection behind HA 35.

If so, HA 35 is, by it self, a voip pbx.
    As such, it's highly possible that it binds public (WAN's) ipv4 voip ports/range for personal use,
    and since those CPEs are config limited its highly unlikely that you can change that.
    Check with freevoipdeal.net if you can use a different port/range for the service,
    and if so do try it, and/or if you can use ipv6 (which should bypass the issue).
    De-activating sip alg could be beneficial, or not, depending on case and alg implementation.
    Disclaimer:
    Any views or opinions expressed represent the official view of the voices in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    [QUOTE=K1m0n;6921024]I suppose that you try to register a second voip connection behind HA 35.

Thx for your help i will ask freevoipdeal, I still don't understand why my 2nd & 3rd sipgate number works behind HA-35, just not freevoipdeal :-(