ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Άνοιξε και στην Ελλάδα η διαδικασία προ-παραγγελίας, για την υπηρεσία δορυφορικού internet, που θα προσφέρει η εταιρεία Starlink, μέσω σμήνους δορυφόρων που στέλνει σε τροχιά.

Για την παραγγελία της, απαιτείται η προκαταβολή ποσού 99€. Ο εξοπλισμός κοστίζει 488€, πλέον 61€ μεταφορικά και η μηνιαία συνδρομή είναι στα 99€.

Η υπηρεσία προσφέρει ταχύτητες μεταξύ 50Mbps ως 150Mbps και latency 20ms-40ms, χωρίς data caps -ως τώρα. Στο πακέτο του εξοπλισμού περιλαμβάνονται όλα τα απαραίτητα, αλλά αν απαιτείται η τοποθέτηση της κεραίας σε ταράτσα, θα πρέπει να αγοραστούν επιπλέον ειδικά στηρίγματα.

Συνημμένο Αρχείο 224722

Starlink Beta FAQ's
    • What is Starlink Beta?

During beta, users can expect to see data speeds vary from 50Mb/s to 150Mb/s and latency from 20ms to 40ms in most locations over the next several months as we enhance the Starlink system. There will also be brief periods of no connectivity at all.

As we launch more satellites, install more ground stations and improve our networking software, data speed, latency and uptime will improve dramatically.

• Are there data caps under the Starlink Beta program?

At this time there are no data caps under the Starlink Beta program.

• What comes in my Starlink kit?

Your Starlink Kit includes everything you need to connect to the internet including your Starlink, wifi router, power supply, cables and mounting tripod.

The mounting tripod is designed for ground level installation, or to support a quick start setup to test your internet connection. For users that require a roof install, roof mounts are available by signing into your account.

• Why do I need a clear “field of view” to use Starlink?

If you could see the connection between a Starlink satellite and your Starlink, it would look like a single beam between the two objects. As the satellite moves, the beam also moves.

The area within which this beam moves is the “field of view”. If any object such as a tree, chimney, pole, etc. interrupts the path of the beam, even briefly, your internet service will be interrupted.

In early service, the required clear field of view is a 100-degree cone around the center of the dish (after tilting) with a 25 degree elevation minimum. Some obstructions are worse than others. Obstructions low in the sky will cause more outages because satellites are in this area of the sky more frequently.

The best guidance we can give is to install your Starlink at the highest elevation possible where it is safe to do so, with a clear view of the sky. Users who live in areas with lots of tall trees, buildings, etc. may not be good candidates for early use of Starlink. However as more satellites are launched, the field of view constraints will decrease, enabling a wider variety of users.

Most people do not accurately assess their Starlink's field of view. To ensure the best possible service, download the Starlink app to assess field of view in your desired install location before installing.

• When will I receive my Starlink?

Due to an increase in order volume, your Starlink may take longer than normal to arrive. Orders will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis and could take 2-4 weeks or more depending on where you are in the ordering queue. For orders in areas that will be serviceable later this year, the Starlink team will provide periodic updates on availability and you will receive an email notification prior to shipment.

• Where should I install my Starlink?

If your Starlink is not the tallest object in sight at the install location, download the Starlink app to ensure you will have a clear field of view before you install. This is important as even small obstructions (single tree, pole, etc.) can interrupt your service.

Most people do not accurately assess their Starlink's field of view. To ensure the best possible service, download the Starlink app to assess field of view in your desired install location before installing.

• How do I download the Starlink app?

From your mobile device, download the Starlink App using the appropriate link:

• How do I know if I need a roof install?

Download the Starlink app to assess field of view in your desired install location before installing. If you can not find a clear field of view from the ground level, consider a roof install. Roof mounts are available for purchase in your account.

• Can I cancel my order?

Yes, you can cancel your order at any time in the Customer Account Portal. There are no contracts and you can return your Starlink Kit within 30 days of shipment for a full refund of your hardware payment if you decide this service is not a good fit for you.

• Can I get a refund of my deposit?

Yes, you can initiate a refund of your deposit by logging into the Customer Account Portal and requesting a refund.

• Can I change my service address?

Starlink is only approved for use at the Service Address you provided when you signed up on starlink.com. When placing your initial order, you will have the option to select a different Shipping Address to receive your Starlink packages.

If you have already ordered Starlink and your service address is changing please contact our Support team by logging into your account.

• Can I travel with Starlink, or move it to a different address?

Starlink satellites are scheduled to send internet down to all users within a designated area on the ground. This designated area is referred to as a cell.

Your Starlink is assigned to a single cell. If you move your Starlink outside of its assigned cell, a satellite will not be scheduled to serve your Starlink and you will not receive internet. This is constrained by geometry and is not arbitrary geofencing.

• I live in an area with heavy rain, snow, or wind—can I still use Starlink?

Your Starlink will detect and melt snow that falls directly on it, however accumulating snow around your Starlink may block the field of view. We recommend installing Starlink in a location that avoids snow build-up and other obstructions from blocking the field of view. Heavy rain or wind can also affect your satellite internet connection, potentially leading to slower speeds or a rare outage.

• I live in an area with lightning—can I still use Starlink?

Yes, Starlink meets the National Electrical Code (NEC) grounding requirements and includes the necessary lightning protection.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails star.jpg  

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα