Εμφάνιση 1-8 από 8
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Hello, a week ago I tried to deactivate the transmission of my landline number via My COSMOTE start > page Packages & Services. I also tried to switch off the transmission of numbers per call, it did not work, my landline number is still being sent. What did I do wrong?

Περιοχή
    GR
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100000/10000
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    ZTE
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Your request to hide your caller id from the webpage has to be manually reviewed. Usually it is completed with in 1-2 days. You can also request that via phone on 13888 (free of charge from your landline) or 13788 (free of charge from all providers)

Try a call by adding *31* in front of the number you wish to call *31*210XXXXXXX

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    GiwrgosNT I've already tried the characters * 31 *, unfortunately without success. When I try to buy again, I get the following answer .....

Περιοχή
    GR
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100000/10000
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    ZTE
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από austria Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    GiwrgosNT I've already tried the characters * 31 *, unfortunately without success. When I try to buy again, I get the following answer .....
    The feature should work with adding *31* in front of the number you wish to call. I did verify that with a quick search, but unfortunately I don't have immediate access to a cosmote landline at the moment.

I do believe though that contacting customer service at the above numbers should resolve the issue you are facing. Have you tried that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    I called today, the employee looked at the problem and then wanted to forward me to another employee, unfortunately we were interrupted. Another call, canceled again :-(I also sent a support form - i will see in the next days whats happen.... i s
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος austria : 18-05-21 στις 09:43.

Το avatar του μέλους evand
    evand Guest
    From My Cosmote (https://www.cosmote.gr/selfcare/jsp/dashboard.jsp) you can only enable Caller Line Concealment by Call. To do that, you can go under Active services --> See extra services, find the option Caller Line Concealment by Call and activate it.
    Activation should be completed almost instantly but allow 2 hours just in case.

If you already have done this or if you have other pending orders you will not be able to submit a new order and you will see the error you sent in a post above. In that case you can check your pending orders at the very bottom of the page where it says Orders See the history of your orders --> Pending tab. If your order is stuck in pending tab for days call Customer Support to resolve the issue and have them enable it for you.

In order to use Caller Line Concealment by Call, you prepend *31* to the number you want to call. e.g. *31*697XXXXXXX

To activate Caller Line Concealment (for all calls) you need to contact Customer Support and ask them to activate it for you. Activation should be completed almost instantly but allow 2 hours just in case.

In order to use Caller Line Concealment (for all calls) you just dial the number you want.

Both of these service are free of charge (as far as I know at least)

Note that in the picture with the error you sent in a post above I see that it shows you an option for Caller Line Concealment (it does not say per call so I suppose it's for every call). I can not see that option when I login to My Cosmote so I don't know if they have changed it and allow to enable it online.

- - - Updated - - -

Also in the screenshot you posted you showed your number, you may want to edit that out.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    @evand, Thanks for the information, sorry for my late reply, just i not receive some info about a posting answer! Thanks for the info on my phone in the picture, I tried to find a way to change the picture post, unfortunately I can't find a way? - I spoke to the hotline about 1 week ago and they said they would activate "Caller Line Concealment by Call", but my number is still being sent to this day. I will also work through your tips and will get in touch again. thanks

I just saw that "Caller Line Concealment by Call" in "my cosmote" is green. However, my landline number will still be sent when I dial my cell phone number * 31 * 6932xxxxxx.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FireShot Capture 1070-My COSMOTE-27-05-2021-11-23.jpg  

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος austria : 27-05-21 στις 11:29.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Today I called 13888 again, since I was still on hold after about 15 minutes, I tried the chat. The support employee said that I had not activated my Caller Line Concealment by Cal ???? Even though it was displayed as activated in "My cosmote" and after my request to activate it, my landline no longer worked :-( The lady activated VOIP in the Huawei router. I deactivated this because I was behind the Ote router (for a Year) run my own Fritzbox 7590 as a router.
    Unfortunately after that there was no more landline in the Fritzbox, the 7590 could not establish a connection with the VOIP server.
    Assume that by activating VOIP in the Huawei-Ote router, my password for VOIP was reassigned, now I'll try to get this .....

Can it be that my caller ID cannot be switched off with * 31 * due to my router configuration (Fritzbox-Huawei)?

All devices and telephones have been working perfectly for a year .....