Εμφάνιση 1-7 από 7
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    I have already called Support 13788 4-5 times about a required VOIP code-password, each time I was promised to send the password within a short time, to this day no code or call regarding this. An email was also left unanswered. Is there still a way to get the password?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Unfortunately, the only way to get the Voip credentials is to ask them to text you the password.
    Which device are you trying to activate? For example, all the Fritz devices running FritzOS 7, can be automatically activated on the Cosmote network, without having to ask for Voip credentials.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    paanos,I have the 7590 with 7.27 (my own FB-A/CH) - what do I have to do so that the Fritzbox automatically receives the password?
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος austria : 30-05-21 στις 17:48.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Restore the device to the factory defaults (via the button on the back). Then, login into the menu and follow the instructions. When it asks for the provider, select COSMOTE from the drop down menu. The process will be completed automatically and the telephony service should work without other modifications.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    pannos, thank you for your help! I cannot find a telephone company COSMOTE in the telephone menu (login data - only "other providers") no Cosmote! I do not think that a reset changes something and would delete all my current settings. As I have already written, the 7590 is not from OTE-Cosmote, I think that the 7590 Cosmote is not in the menu. Will make a request in this regard at AVM. Last night I received a call from 13888 and the code was sent to me. The phone is currently working again, but I would still like to clarify my problem with AVM ... As soon as I have an answer, I'll report here.

- - - Updated - - -

As I already wrote, on May 30th, after a call from OTE, I received a code. This also worked perfectly.
    This afternoon I received another text message with a new code.
    To be on the safe side, I tested my tel and it still worked with yesterday's code.
    But since I wanted to be sure, I restarted my Fritzbox, but the phone no longer registered with the old code!

So I wrote the new, today's code in the FB and it registered perfectly .....

I suspect that through my numerous calls and emails, the support at OTE mistakenly sent me another code.

It also shows that the last code received is always important .....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    When you receive a code, the code is valid for 24 hours. If after the 24 hours you haven’t completed the procedure, the code expires and the telephony can’t be activated.
    If you complete the procedure and then ask for another code, the device that you activated with the previous code, is no longer registered to the network.

Fritz 7590 is one of the officially supported models.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    ok Pannos, i ask yesterday AVM for the problem with the (automatic) codes, also the problem with my caller id (Caller Line Concealment by Call) is still not working with *31* , she will send me the answer soon.