Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Help, for 6 hours I've been trying to bring the new booster DN 9256x6-10 to the internet.
    I have already done the following:

1.) I gave the "old" SIM from the HA35 router to the new one.
    2.) Changed the network address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.3.1.
    3.) The following LEDs light up green: Power-DSL-Internet-Mode-WLAN but not the "Bonding" LED!!

My network connection says "connected to the internet" but doesn't open any page! Where can the problem lie here? I've looked through the settings several times, can't find the error!

If I put my sim back into the HA 35, everything works fine, good thing the booster still connects!! Telephone no longer works, but I was aware of this, need a new code!

I've already tried using the news SIM, included in the new DN 9245xxxxx router, and it doesn't work either!

Περιοχή
    Βόλος
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    112639/11255
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΓΥΜΝΑΣΤΗΡΙΟ
    Router
    Speedport Plus 2
    SNR / Attn
    ~10(dB) / 10(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από austria Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Help, for 6 hours I've been trying to bring the new booster DN 9256x6-10 to the internet.
    I have already done the following:

1.) I gave the "old" SIM from the HA35 router to the new one.
    2.) Changed the network address from 192.168.1.1 to 192.168.3.1.
    3.) The following LEDs light up green: Power-DSL-Internet-Mode-WLAN but not the "Bonding" LED!!

My network connection says "connected to the internet" but doesn't open any page! Where can the problem lie here? I've looked through the settings several times, can't find the error!

If I put my sim back into the HA 35, everything works fine, good thing the booster still connects!! Telephone no longer works, but I was aware of this, need a new code!

I've already tried using the news SIM, included in the new DN 9245xxxxx router, and it doesn't work either!
    Hi! I encountered the same problem when I exchanged my HA-35 for the DN9245X6-10. You have to use the old SIM card in the new router. I'm afraid you'll have to call COSMOTE as the problem seems to be on their end. What firmware version does your DN9245X6-10 have? For me they had to upgrade it to V500R021C00SPC068. You may also try factory reseting the router.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Marios K. : 04-06-22 στις 17:47.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    @Marios, thank you, I called support yesterday, they said I should disconnect the FritzBox from the booster and it can take up to 24 hours for the BONDING server to connect! It takes about 10 minutes after that and the router started shutting down and restarting. From that moment on, the BONDING LED also lit up. You may be right, it's a problem with Cosmote! - I have now made a screenshot of the router system, it will be able to answer your question regarding FW. Thanks for the help, greetings from Zakynthos.Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  Screenshot_2022-06-05-06-59-06-753_com.android.chrome.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  21 
Μέγεθος:  104,0 KB 
ID: 238498