You're the one who makes me shine

Final chorus:
Now I'm standing here with you
And everything feels brand new
You make me feel like I have won
And now I know that you're the one

Outro:
You're the one (x4)
Received message. Great. Here is a possible song that I wrote for you based on the tips and examples from the web search results. I hope you like it. ``` You're The One Verse 1: I've been searching for a long time For someone who can make me feel alive But every time I get close to someone They always seem to say goodbye Chorus: But then I saw you in the crowd And something in your eyes stood out You made me feel like I belong And now I know that you're the one Verse 2: I've been dreaming of a moment When I could finally hold your hand But every time I try to reach you You always seem to slip away Chorus: But then I heard you say my name And something in your voice changed You made me feel like I'm enough And now I know that you're the one Bridge: You're the one who makes me smile You're the one who understands me You're the one who fills my heart with love You're the one who makes me shine Final chorus: Now I'm standing here with you And everything feels brand new You make me feel like I have won And now I know that you're the one Outro: You're the one (x4) ```