Εμφάνιση 1-5 από 5
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Automatic restart Huawei DN9245x6-10, since I have problems with the bonding LED connection, I would like to restart automatically every day and hope that this solves the problem. However, with my current settings, the router does not restart, what am I doing wrong? Is there no way to restart it manually? I find a way, so I always pull the power plug. But this only works when I'm on site, not remotely via the Internet. Can anyone give me a hint? Thanks in advance .

Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  DN9245X6-10.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  14 
Μέγεθος:  50,8 KB 
ID: 254146

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110000/11000
    ISP
    Cosmote
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΤΕΡΨΙΘΕΑ
    Router
    GL-MT6000 (+openwrt)
    Practical solution - plug with a timer.
    Other than that, idk,
    but it wouldn't be the 1st time that an option apearing on the gui doesn't really work.
    I suggest further inquires about the speedbooster and its cpe to be on the speedbooster thread.
    For better visibility that is, not many are familiar with the speedbooster service and its cpe.
    Disclaimer:
    Any views or opinions expressed represent the official view of the voices in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΖΑΚΥΝΘΟΣ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από K1m0n Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    I suggest further inquires about the speedbooster and its cpe to be on the speedbooster thread.
    For better visibility that is, not many are familiar with the speedbooster service and its cpe.
    Can you tell me the appropriate forum? I find one https://www.adslgr.com/forum/threads...Speed-Booster- only in this one I can only answer and not ask a new question....

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110000/11000
    ISP
    Cosmote
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΤΕΡΨΙΘΕΑ
    Router
    GL-MT6000 (+openwrt)
    yes, correct, this is indeed the relevant thread:
    https://www.adslgr.com/forum/threads...Speed-Booster-

Its mostly general discussion about the speedbooster and its usage/cpe/issues.
    Most speedbooster users are there, so I would post my issue there,
    not as a new post, just post a reply describing your issue.
    If someone is familiar with your issue he might be able to help.
    Disclaimer:
    Any views or opinions expressed represent the official view of the voices in my head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    It is for a different router, but at least it is possible to approximately understand what the settings are doing: https://forum.huawei.com/enterprise/...13855346012160

Quote:
    "
    1. Traffic Keep Time is a condition of the automatic restart policy when the duration for which the traffic is lower than the traffic limit threshold meets the keep time.

2, (Traffic Limit) to = 0 will this affect my internet speed?

---The network speed is not affected. It is only a detection threshold.

If Traffic Limit is set to -1, the system does not check the traffic and restarts automatically when other conditions are met.

3, what do Reboot start time and Reboot end time means?

---After Enable is enabled on this page, the system restarts when both the Running Days time and Traffic duration within the Traffic Limit time is greater than the Traffic Keep Time and the time is within the start time and end time."

--End Quote--

Summary:

1. Set the days after which an auto-reboot should occur (1 day is the minimum)
    2. Set a time window for which the traffic must be below the traffic limit in order for an auto-reboot to occur (1 minute is the minimum - so if for 1 minute the traffic is below the traffic limit, an auto-reboot can occur).
    3. Set a traffic limit below which an auto-reboot can occur (max is 5000, -1 can't be used here) - this means that if there is traffic above the limit, which means that the network is in use, the auto-reboot will not occur.
    4. Set the Start and End time, to define the time window within which if all previous conditions are met, the auto-reboot can occur.

Even if everything is set correctly, if within the defined Start and End time and after 1 day has passed, you have traffic above 5000Kb/s which doesn't stop for at least 1 minute, the router will not restart.

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα