Σελ. 1 από 67 12361121 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 997
    Περιοχή
    Mos Eisley Cantina
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Σήμερα η US Robotics ανακοίνωσε στην SuperComm 2005 στο Σικάγο δύο νέα modem/router, το 9107 και το 9108 που ανήκουν στη νέα οικογένεια προϊόντων που ονομάζεται MAXg:

Chicago (June 6, 2005) – U.S. Robotics announced the shipment of its new MAXg product line, as well as the expansion of its existing wireless, ADSL, and Ethernet product families, today at SuperComm 2005 in Chicago’s McCormick Place.

“These latest additions are an indication of how committed U.S. Robotics is to our core customers – small- and medium-sized businesses and savvy home users,” says Tom Pryzgoda, director of global marketing. “The new products provide extended range, speed, functionality, and security to our already trusted and widely used product lines.”

The company, a leader in network access and security for three decades, announced twelve new products at the annual conference for communications service providers and private network managers, including a line of six wireless networking products.

The new product line is U.S. Robotics’ Wireless MAXg Product Family, which provides performance comparable to pre-N products at half the price of MIMO-based products. Shipping to distributors and retail outlets this summer, U.S. Robotics’ new Wireless MAXg Product Family provides up to 50 percent greater range from a single MAXg wireless router or access point. MAXg is the first product family to combine the industry’s latest 802.11g performance and range enhancements.

In addition to increased range and speed, the MAXg router has an integrated print server for simple and easy inclusion of any USB printer into the wireless network. Ease of installation is provided by U.S. Robotics’ distinctive SureStart™ installation wizard while networks are protected with a complete suite of security measures. The first products available at retail include a four port router, an access point, PC Card, and PCI and USB Adapters.

Existing product lines with additions include the Wireless Networking Suite, ADSL, and Fast/Gigabit Ethernet Networking. The new U.S. Robotics products are:
    • Wireless USB Print Server (USR5436): The Wireless USB Print Server turns any USB printer into a shared network printer. Easily configured with Windows, Mac OS, and Linux, and compatible with 802.11g and b networks, the print server allows printers to be positioned without cabling considerations and to be shared among all users on the network.

• Broadband Router with USB Print Server (USR8001): The Broadband Router with USB Print Server delivers a broad range of capabilities in a compact package. Users can easily share one broadband Internet connection and a USB printer with multiple computers, attach a modem for dial-up backup, and protect a network with advanced security options.

• ADSL Ethernet Router (USR9107): The ADSL Ethernet Router integrates the latest ADSL technology with key features needed for a complete home or small business broadband network. Supporting existing ADSL standards, as well as ADSL2+, the router is four products in one – modem, router, firewall, and print server!

• Wireless MAXg ADSL Gateway (USR9108): The Wireless MAXg ADSL Gateway fits perfects into an existing DSL network to provide wireless connectivity for all compatible devices. The gateway is a five in one solution for network managers, with a modem, router, firewall, wireless access point, and integrated print server. It features the latest ADSL2+ and MAXg technologies

• Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Ethernet CardBus NIC (USR7903): This 32-bit NIC allows any CardBus-equipped PC to connect to an Ethernet network.

• Gigabit Ethernet 10/100/1000 Ethernet 64-bit PCI Server NIC (USR7904): This 64-bit PCI connector provides superior performance in desktop and server gigabit networking, while supporting flexible Ethernet connectivity, auto-speed detection, auto-switching capabilities, and Wake-on-LAN support.

• Gigabit Ethernet 16-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Switch (USR7932): This switch brings the speeds needed to distribute large files across a network to savvy home and small business users looking for a mid-level switch at an unprecedented value.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από John_Nastos
    # Wireless MAXg ADSL Gateway (USR9108): The Wireless MAXg ADSL Gateway fits perfects into an existing DSL network to provide wireless connectivity for all compatible devices. The gateway is a five in one solution for network managers, with a modem, router, firewall, wireless access point, and integrated print server. It features the latest ADSL2+ and MAXg technologies
    Να δούμε πότε θα μπορούμε να το χρησιμοποιήσουμε στην Ελλάδα.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Salonica City
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    ΖΤΕ
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Και print server σε USR??? Ποσο θα κανει ομως??

Περιοχή
    Σλοβακία
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Cable
    Ταχύτητα
    20480/2048
    ISP
    Chello
    Για να δούμε... φαίνεται θα προχωρήσουμε σε αλλαγές....
    Imac 24" | 2GB Ram | 7600GT | Logitech Z 5500 |

Αluminum Macbook 2.4 Ghz | 2GB Ram| 250GB HDD |

Lian Li V2000 | Watercooled by Zalman | Chieftec 560W Modular | Intel Core Duo 6750 | 4GB RAM Mushkin | Asus 8800GTS Watercooled | Raptor-X 150GB |

8GB iPhone v 2.1 UNLOCKED

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Ευχάριστα νέα. Κυκλοφόρησαν στην ευρωπαϊκή αγορά τα νέα wireless modem/router U.S.Robotics 9108:
    U.S. Robotics Wireless MAXg ADSL2+ Gateway

Πρόκειται ουσιαστικά για μοντέλο καθ' όλα καλύτερο του U.S.Robotics 9106. Δεν το έχω βρει σε ελληνικό κατάστημα προς το παρόν, οπότε δεν ξέρω την τιμή του. Αν διατηρήσει την τιμή του 9106, θα είναι κορυφαία επιλογή.

Όσοι θέλετε 9106 καλό είναι να μην το πάρετε ακόμη. Ίσως το μετανιώσετε αν βγει σε καλή τιμή το MAXg gateway.

Παραθέτω ορισμένα χαρακτηριστικά του:

Five products in one

ADSL2+ Modem, MAXg Access Point, 4-Port Router, Firewall and USB Print Server

Integrated Print Server

Integrated print server turns a supported USB printer into a network printer which can be shared among all network users‡

Support for Virtual Private Networks

Establish secure connections over the Internet for access to corporate network resources (i.e. servers, databases, email, etc.)
    Support for Virtual Private Networks (VPN) pass-through (PPTP, IPSec and L2TP)
    Upgradable to support VPN (IPSec) termination**
    MAXg Technology

MAXimum Range – 50% greater than standard 802.11g
    MAXimum Speed – 125 Mbps performance
    MAXimum Security – Industry leading security protects your network from hackers and unauthorized access from the Internet and from wireless interlopers
    MAXimum Simplicity – Simple 1-2-3 configuration will have you up and running in minutes and the Web-based diagnostics and connection monitoring software sets a new standard for convenience and ease of use
    Advanced ADSL Technology

Support for the latest ADSL standards including ADSL2 and ADSL2+, for advanced speeds
    ATM QoS support for high quality Video over DSL (Bind ATM traffic to any Ethernet port)
    Complete Suite of Security Measures

Advanced firewall (Stateful Packet Inspection & Denial of Service)
    Wi-Fi Protected Access 2 (WPA2)/802.11i, Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA) and 802.1x Authentication
    64/128-bit WEP encryption
    Industry Compatibility

Meets or exceeds key industry standards for performance and compatibility. Supports TR-48, UR-2, and other performance standards for DSLAM interoperability
    Complete compatibility with standard 802.11b, 802.11g and accelerated wireless technologies

* Actual performance may vary depending on operating environment and distance between networked devices.
    ** When available there will be a fee associated with this upgrade.
    † ADSL speeds depend on telephone company/ISP service offerings and distance from telco central office.
    ‡ Works with USB printers that support page description language (e.g. PostScript, PCL, etc.).

Επίσης βγήκαν και τα 9107, τα οποία δεν υποστηρίζουν wireless. Είναι οι διάδοχοι των 9105. Στο site αναφέρει ότι είναι router, αλλά διαβάζοντας τα χαρακτηριστικά του είδα ότι είναι και modem:
    http://www.usr-emea.com/products/p-b...tures&loc=emea

Τα firmware που δίνει στο support section η U.S.Robotics είναι ίδια με εκείνα του 9106 και του 9105. Επομένως υπάρχει σημαντική πιθανότητα να κάνουν (η ίδια συσκευή) τόσο για annex a όσο και για b.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος ipo : 05-10-05 στις 23:37.
    Προπληρωμένες κάρτες ........... 2 savings 4 safety

Τι εστί IBAN, BIC, OUR, SHA, BEN;
    "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present."

Περιοχή
    Inside the Matrix
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL OTE
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    OTEnet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΗΦΙΣΙΑ
    Γιατί το Gigabit Ethernet που το βάζεις? Ένα ακόμη extra για το 9108!

Κανείς που να θέλει μεταχειρισμένο (ολίγων μηνών) 9106?

edit: Λάθος, το 9108 δεν έχει GLAN ...
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος PascalGR : 05-10-05 στις 23:15.

gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount, fsck, umount, make clean, sleep: Who needs sex when you have /usr/bin?

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από PascalGR
    Γιατί το Gigabit Ethernet που το βάζεις? Ένα ακόμη extra για το 9108!
    Πού διάβασες για Gigabit Ethernet; Βλέπω ότι έχει απλώς 10/100 auto-sensing:

"4 RJ-45, 10/100 auto-sensing/auto-switching Ethernet ports"
    http://www.usr-emea.com/products/p-b...specs&loc=emea

Ελπίζω να το πάρουν γρήγορα μυρωδιά τα ελληνικά διαδικτυακά καταστήματα και να τα φέρουν σε καλές τιμές. Αν έχουν την αξιοπιστία και τις δυνατότητες των 9105/9106 σε αντίστοιχες τιμές, θα κάνουν θραύση.

"Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present."

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Και ναι το 9108 παίζει και σε Annex B.
    http://www.usr-emea.com/support/s-pr...grmy&prod=9108

Πότε έρχονται είπαμε ??
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Το avatar του μέλους sdikr
    sdikr Guest
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn
    Και ναι το 9108 παίζει και σε Annex B.
    http://www.usr-emea.com/support/s-pr...grmy&prod=9108

Πότε έρχονται είπαμε ??
    αν δεν το δοκιμασουμε δεν θα είμαστε σίγουροι

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από sdikr
    Σωστά ελπίζω να δοκιμαστεί σύντομα.

Annex A or B (ITU & ETSI)

Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος nnn : 05-10-05 στις 23:10.

Περιοχή
    Inside the Matrix
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL OTE
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    OTEnet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΗΦΙΣΙΑ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από ipo
    Πού διάβασες για Gigabit Ethernet; Βλέπω ότι έχει απλώς 10/100 auto-sensing:

"4 RJ-45, 10/100 auto-sensing/auto-switching Ethernet ports"
    Όντως, μπερδεύτηκα με το 1ο post που είχε όλα τα νέα προϊόντα μαζί. Αλλά και πάλι αξίζει το upgrade!

gawk, date, finger, wait, unzip, touch, nice, suck, strip, mount, fsck, umount, make clean, sleep: Who needs sex when you have /usr/bin?

Περιοχή
    Salonica City
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL
    Ταχύτητα
    8192/384
    ISP
    Conn-x OTE/Otenet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΔΙΑΒΑΤΩΝ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από sdikr
    και φυσικά το flashαρισμα θα το κάνει πρωτος ο sdikr
    CPU:i7 965+Hydro™ MOBO: Classified DDR:3x2GB Corsair 1866C7 GPU........SSD:Intel® X25-M HDD: 2x1TB Speedpoint F1-F3 PSU: Revolution 1050W CASE: Obsidian TFT: ASUS VW266H 26''

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Κάτι μου λέει ότι θα έχουν όλες τις δυνατότητες και τα πλεονεκτήματα των 9105/9106 και αρκετά επιπλέον (όπως περιγράφονται από τα χαρακτηριστικά τους). Αν έχουν και την ίδια τιμή... τρέμε Zyxel!

Μήπως να πάρουμε κανένα τηλέφωνο το e-shop για να παραγγείλει μερικά;

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από NoYmErOs
    και φυσικά το flashαρισμα θα το κάνει πρωτος ο sdikr
    Εννοείται!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Είχα ψάξει κι εγώ πριν, αλλά δεν κατάφερα να βρω on-line κατάστημα που να το έχει. Να 'σαι καλά. Τουλάχιστον τώρα ξέρουμε πόσο περίπου κάνει. Αν θυμάμαι καλά, η Ελλάδα είχε χαμηλότερες τιμές για τα 910x απ' ό,τι κάποιες άλλες ευρωπαϊκές χώρες, οπότε ίσως το δούμε και με 95 ευρώ στα e-shop/shop21/priveshop.

Σελ. 1 από 67 12361121 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. LimeWire και US Robotics 9107
    Από Skakinen στο φόρουμ ADSL & Broadband Hardware, routers και modems...
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 08-01-08, 23:45
  2. U.S. Robotics 9107 και Otenet!!!
    Από baboulas στο φόρουμ ADSL & Broadband Hardware, routers και modems...
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 13-01-06, 21:58

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα