Σελ. 1 από 257 12361121 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 1-15 από 3843

Θέμα: Amazon

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Από 9 Οκτωβρίου, το www.amazon.co.uk προσφέρει δωρεάν παράδοση στην Ευρώπη για παραγγελίες άνω των £25 (FREE super saver delivery).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...deId=200355380

Spoiler:
    How do I get FREE Super Saver Delivery?

1. Place over £25 of eligible items in your Shopping Basket.*
    2. Proceed to checkout.
    3. Make sure your items are being delivered to a single delivery address in the eligible European destination.
    4. Select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery method. The delivery time for Super Saver Delivery orders is 3 to 5 business days after dispatch.
    5. Select "Group my items into as few deliveries as possible" as your delivery preference.
    6. Place your order.**

* Eligible items are those purchased directly from Amazon.co.uk, excluding gift certificates and certain electrical items (where this is stated on the item's product information page). If your order qualifies for FREE Super Saver Delivery, you will still be charged a delivery fee for any ineligible items in the order.

**Cancelling items, combining orders, or changing your delivery address, speed, or preference might affect your order's eligibility for Super Saver Delivery.

Does everything on the site qualify for free Super Saver Delivery?

The only items that aren't included in the offer are gift certificates, certain electrical items (where so stated on the information page for the relevant product) and items purchased from third parties on Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.

Can I add things to an existing order to bring it over the £25 mark?

Yes. As long as your order hasn't entered the dispatch process, you can add items. To do this, click on Your Account in the top right-hand corner of the page and open your order from the "Where's my stuff?" section.

I'd like to have my order delivered to more than one address. Do I still get free delivery?

Yes. As long as each order is to the value of £25 or more, you can send many different orders to different addresses in eligible European destinations.

What if I'd like my items to be delivered when they become available, rather than in one delivery? Are my orders still eligible for free Super Saver Delivery?

No. Only orders with all the items delivered together qualify.

Can I set my 1-click default settings to Super Saver Delivery?

No, but if the order hasn't entered the dispatch process you can change your delivery preference to Super Saver Delivery. To do this, click on Your Account in the top right-hand corner of the page and open your order from the "Where's my stuff?" section.

Can I get free Super Saver Delivery if I redeem an Amazon.co.uk gift certificate?

Yes. As long as your order qualifies, you can use your gift certificate and receive free Super Saver Delivery.

What if I cancel part of my order?

If the total cost of items ordered remains at or above £25, delivery will be free. If the total cost drops below £25, the normal delivery fee will be charged.

Can 1-Click orders be eligible for free Super Saver Delivery?

Yes. After you have purchased your first 1-Click item, you have 30 minutes in which to increase your total order to the value of £25 or more to qualify for free Super Saver Delivery. Items purchased within the 30-minute window will automatically be consolidated into one order. When you've reached the threshold, go to Your Account and change the delivery option for the order to "Super Saver Delivery".

Terms and Conditions for Super Saver Delivery (eligible European destinations)

* Applies only to orders completed on or after 1 October 2010 with £25 or more of eligible products (including VAT at the European destination rate), at Amazon.co.uk.
    * The following products are not eligible for free Super Saver Delivery gift certificates, certain large electrical items (where so stated on the information page for the relevant product) and products purchased from third party merchants using Amazon.co.uk Marketplace.
    * Applies only to deliveries to addresses within the eligible European country.
    * Applies only to orders that are to be delivered to a single delivery address in the eligible European country.
    * Applies only to orders that you have selected to "Dispatch when entire order is ready".
    * Does not apply to purchases made on Amazon.com, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.ca, Amazon.co.jp or Amazon.cn.
    * May be used in conjunction with a promotional certificate. To qualify for free Super Saver Delivery, the total amount of the products purchased before the promotional certificate is applied must be £25 or more.
    * You will not receive free Super Saver Delivery on your order if any eligible products are cancelled, bringing the total order amount below £25.
    * We reserve the right to change or discontinue free Super Saver Delivery at any time.

Πολύ θετικό αν σκεφτεί κανείς ότι μέχρι πρότινως τα ελάχιστα μεταφορικά για ταχυδρομική αποστολή στην Ελλάδα ήταν £5,50 για βιβλία.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος ariadgr : 13-10-10 στις 11:30.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Other / Άλλο
    ISP
    wind
    Router
    3g
    πολυ καλη κινηση
    http://www.fuelprices.gr/GetGeography
    1.αυτα ειναι, να παρακαλαμε να πληρωσουμε αυτο που παραγγειλαμε.
    ο ξεπεσμος στο μεγαλειο του.
    2.ντε ειμαι ξανθια αλλα οδευω

Περιοχή
    Πειραιάς
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/512
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    ZTE & Tenda
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Ενδιαφερον, αν και στον τομέα των βιβλίων το book depository μάλλον παραμένει η πιο συμφέρουσα λύση αφού οι τιμές του είναι σχεδόν πάντα ίδιες ή και χαμηλότερες με του amazon χωρίς να έχει ελάχιστο όριο αγοράς για δωρεάν αποστολή.

Περιοχή
    Χαλάνδρι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL2+ Cyta Hellas
    Ταχύτητα
    14036/1020
    ISP
    Cyta Hellas
    DSLAM
    Cyta Hellas - ΨΥΧΙΚΟ
    Router
    Ζαντολάστιχο
    SNR / Attn
    5,5(dB) / 31,8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Μπράβο!
    Έχω φτάσει να απορρίψω το Amazon UK μόνο και μόνο γιατί μου έβγαινε 10 λίρες ακριβότερο λόγω μεταφορικών.
    Εξαιρετική κίνηση!

[Ευτυχώς που μας ενημέρωσες, ariadgr, γιατί αλλιώς δε θα το είχα πάρει χαμπάρι... Απορώ πώς δε μας έστειλαν ενημερωτικό e-mail.]

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Πολύ καλή κίνηση εκ μέρους του amazon.co.uk. Δεν ήταν λίγα τα 6€ ανά αποστολή που χρέωνε πριν. Ας ελπίσουμε ότι θα αντιγράψουν την κίνηση και οι συνεργάτες του amazon που πουλάνε μέσω αυτού.

Ευχαριστούμε για την ενημέρωση ariadgr!

Ας ελπίσουμε ότι τα ελληνικά ταχυδρομεία θα επιταχύνουν τη λειτουργία τους, διότι οι 7 εργάσιμες που κάνουν να φτάσουν τα προϊόντα μερικές φορές είναι ανασταλτικός παράγοντας.
    Προπληρωμένες κάρτες ........... 2 savings 4 safety

Τι εστί IBAN, BIC, OUR, SHA, BEN;
    "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present."

Περιοχή
    Θεσσαλονίκη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    35000/3000
    ISP
    Cyta Hellas
    DSLAM
    Cyta Hellas - ΤΟΥΜΠΑ
    Router
    TG788 / TP-LINK C7
    SNR / Attn
    10(dB) / 15.6(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Τα βιβλία έρχονται συστημένα ή τα αφήνει ο ταχυδρόμος έτσι;

Το avatar του μέλους georgebou
    georgebou Guest
    Σου αφηνει χαρτι και πας και το παιρνεις απο το ταχυδρομειο.
    Στο ταυρο τουλάχιστον έτσι κανει ο ταχυδρομος

Περιοχή
    Athens
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    Wind
    DSLAM
    Wind - ΚΑΛΛΙΘΕΑ
    εμένα πάντως για αγορα ενώς βιβλιου 45 λιρών με χρέωσε κανονικά το Σάββατο....

Περιοχή
    Ζωγράφου
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100000/10000
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    Speedport Plus
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από TryfGR Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Αυτή η επιλογή υπήρχε;
    Και αν ναι την επέλεξες;;

If your order is eligible for free Super Saver Delivery, there's no delivery charge--your order is delivered free. But you must remember to select Super Saver Delivery as your delivery option when you place the order.
    Εμένα μου το δίνει σαν επιλογή πάντως.

Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  Καταγραφή.PNG 
Εμφανίσεις:  137 
Μέγεθος:  22,2 KB 
ID: 78246
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος MaFiOzOs_GR : 11-10-10 στις 14:43.
    i5-12600K + Arctic Freezer 34 Duo || MSI Pro Z690-A DDR4 || G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz || Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X 4GB DDR5 || Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB || LG 24MP55HQ-P 24" LED || Logitech G502 Proteus

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από TryfGR Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Εγώ πάλι χτές παρήγγειλα 2 βιβλία συνολικής αξίας άνω των £25 και μου έδωσε την επιλογή για τη δωρεάν παράδοση (έτσι διαπίστωσα και την ύπαρξή της και το έγραψα εδώ).

Περιοχή
    Νομός Αττικής
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    300/30 Mbps
    ISP
    COSMOTE
    Router
    Arcadyan Speedport Smart
    Άρχισε να κυκλοφορεί και στις ειδήσεις.
    http://thenextweb.com/eu/2010/10/11/...pean-countries

Παράξενο που δεν το πήραν μυρωδιά νωρίτερα. Υποθέτω ότι δεν το πολυδιαφήμισε η Amazon.
    Προπληρωμένες κάρτες ........... 2 savings 4 safety

Τι εστί IBAN, BIC, OUR, SHA, BEN;
    "Yesterday is History, Tomorrow a Mystery, Today is a Gift, Thats why it's called the Present."

Περιοχή
    while(true){ }
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Conn-x OTE
    Ναι ρε...κατι τετοια ειναι που πρεπει να διαδιδονται.Πολυ χαρηκα
    Thanks ariadgr
    Hold my breath as I wish for death...Oh please God wake me

Περιοχή
    Cavern III, Hallway VII
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - Ν. ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ
    Υπάρχει και μια ακόμα, εξαιρετικά σημαντική, διαφορά!

ΤΟ ΑΜΑΖΟΝ ΣΥΜΠΕΡΙΕΛΑΒΕ ΤΗΝ ΕΛΛΑΔΑ ΣΕ ΟΛΕΣ ΤΙΣ ΚΑΤΗΓΟΡΙΕΣ ΠΡΟΙΟΝΤΩΝ ΤΟΥ!

Δεν ξέρω αν το έκανε τώρα βέβαια, 1/10, αλλά πλέον, αν βάλετε π.χ. στο καλάθι σας οτιδήποτε (Playstation 3? Electronics? Οτιδήποτε σχεδόν), σε αφήνει να επιλέξεις σα χώρα παράδοσης την Ελλάδα:

Ιδού:

Baby, Beauty, Clothing, DIY & Tools, Electronics, Musical Instruments, Health (excluding medicine), Home & Garden, Pets, Jewellery, Kitchen, Office Products, Shoes, Sports and Watches items (ΔΕΝ υπήρχε πριν!)

• United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.

Books, Music, DVD and Video items (υπήρχε και πριν)

• Most countries in the world. Please note that customers in the US and Canada may be restricted to one copy of certain book titles because multiple copies may infringe US copyright laws.

PC & Video Games, Toys & Games and Software items and accessories (υπήρχε και πριν)

• United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales), Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
    Το avatar μου προς τιμήν των 25 χρόνων του Command & Conquer (1995 - 2020).
    Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr Creedy, and ideas are bullet-proof!

Περιοχή
    37.75Ν/26.95Ε
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTB
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Router
    Oxygen
    Ξέρει κανείς εάν κόβουν Τιμολόγια με έκπτωση του ΦΠΑ σε επαγγελματικά ΑΦΜ
    Bad to the Bone

Περιοχή
    Cavern III, Hallway VII
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - Ν. ΦΙΛΑΔΕΛΦΕΙΑ
    Καλή ερώτηση...

Λογικά όμως ναι (?)
    Το avatar μου προς τιμήν των 25 χρόνων του Command & Conquer (1995 - 2020).
    Beneath this mask, there is an idea, Mr Creedy, and ideas are bullet-proof!

Σελ. 1 από 257 12361121 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. AVM Fritz!Box 7490 από amazon.de
    Από hipath στο φόρουμ AVM ADSL modems και routers
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 25-12-17, 19:56
  2. Μηνύματα: 4
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 12-10-17, 00:47
  3. Μηνύματα: 13
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 05-10-17, 15:25
  4. Μηνύματα: 16
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 04-10-17, 20:08
  5. Μηνύματα: 7