Εμφάνιση 1-3 από 3
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sadly, Tuesday marked the first day of the post-evoice era. As one of the very early customers, I cannot let it pass unnoticed... It had been put in good use. Too bad that hol did not find a good business reason to continue it; in any case, they deserve some thanks... they provided me with a free service and they introduced me to the SIP world. (Heck, I use asterisk now!)

Even my contacts liked that number, it seems. It is over one year now that I have provided them with a new (omni) number, but they were still using that evoice one. Not any more, I guess...

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can still port it over to Omni if you like the number.

It's a real shame HOL decided to terminate this service. Short sighted management ended a service which it could only create profits if it was marketed properly.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από knowlton Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    You can still port it over to Omni if you like the number.

It's a real shame HOL decided to terminate this service. Short sighted management ended a service which it could only create profits if it was marketed properly.
    Yes, I know... but it is not worth the trouble, I suppose. I have given my omni # to my few contacts, so they can use that one... it is easier to remember, by the way...

I asked hol to reserve my number, in case they bring back the service.... just kidding!