Εμφάνιση 1-7 από 7
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Version 5.1.1. Περισσότερα εδώ: http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...VisitorWrapper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Προστέθηκε και στο downloads section του Forum.
    http://www.adslgr.com/forum/download...o=file&id=1072
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Πυλαία
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL OTE
    Ταχύτητα
    8192/384
    ISP
    Conn-x OTE
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΠΑΝΟΡΑΜΑ
    Router
    Bautec
    Στο link βγαίνει ημερομηνία 11/3/2006. Άντε να καταλάβεις ότι εννοούν 3/11/2006

Άραγε γιατι οι ξένοι χρησιμοποιούν αυτό το format;

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Αμερικάνικο σύστημα ημερομηνίας.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Πάντως πουθενά μέχρι σήμερα δεν μπόρεσα να βρω Release Notes.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    24576/1024
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Πολύ σύντομα κυκλοφόρησε και νέο firmware 5.1.5a, δυστυχώς πάλι χωρίς release notes.
    http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satel...VisitorWrapper

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL Forthnet Shared
    Ταχύτητα
    768/192
    ISP
    Forthnet
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΚΟΡΩΠΙΟΥ
    Router
    linksys WAG354
    Release Notes for -- Linksys SPA-3102 5.1.5(GWa)3102 -- 1 Port FXS, 1 Port FXO, 2 Ethernet InterfaceCopyright (C) 2006 by Linksys, a Division of Cisco Systems, Inc.All Rights Reserved.* * * * * * * * * * IMPORTANT * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * ** Use of Proprietary Information and Copyright Notice: ** This release note document contains proprietary information ** that is to be used only by Sipura Technology, Linksys(R), ** and Cisco Systems, Inc. customers. Any unauthorized ** disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this ** information is prohibited. This restriction includes ** ALL Internet based discussion forums, e.g. DSLreports. ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */** NOTICE **/======================================== New Features======================================== ### version: 5.1.5(GWa) ### version: 5.1.5(GW) ### version: 5.1.1(GW) - Added <Auth INVITE> option for Line 1/2 to enable challenging incoming initial INVITE requests - Three parameters are added: <Reg Retry Random Delay> = Random delay range (in seconds) to add to <Register Retry Intvl> when retrying REGISTER after a failure. Default is 0, which disables this feature <Reg Retry Long Random Delay> = Random delay range (in seconds) to add to <Register Retry Long Intvl> when retrying REGISTER after a failure. Default is 0, which disables this feature <Reg Retry Intvl Cap> = The maximum value to cap the expoential backoff retry delay (which starts at <Register Retry Intvl> and doubles every retry. Default value is 0, which disables the exponential backoff feature (i.e., error retry interval is always at <Register Retry Intvl>). If this feature is enabled, <Reg Retry Random Delay> is added on top of the exponential backoff delay value - New feature added to re-validate the DHCP assigned IP address when application fails to communicate to the peer======================================== Bug Fixes======================================== ### version: 5.1.5(GWa) ### version: 5.1.5(GW) - _SIPTCP_ only: After back off when TCP connect is rejected by server, the default server port becomes always 0 and so re-connect will always fail without the TCP connect messages even attempted. - Fixed: Line 1 fallback PSTN and Ring through does not work if either Line 1 or PSTN Line is set to use TCP or TLS as SIP transport. - If keep alive msg is not a valid $SIP-METHOD macro and keep alive destination is $PROXY, and REGISTER is enabled, the keep alive message should be sent to the last Register destionation. But this didn't work.### version: 5.1.1(GW) - bug fix: dtmf detection for 2102/3102/9000T during conversation is too long. Calibrated to 60 ms for AVT and 90 ms for SIP-INFO. - Include "replaces" in Supported header in outbound SIP messages and accept "replaces" in Require header in inbound SIP messages - Fixed this bug: NOTIFY request for refer event during call transfer does not include subscription-state header that is required per RFC 3265 - If <NAT Keep Alive Msg> is not $PING, $NOTIFY, or $REGISTER), and <NAT Keep Alive Dest> is $PROXY, the unit should send the keep alive message to the same addressort as the last REGISTER message. But the unit didn't do that. Instead it resolves the current <Proxy> or <Outbound Proxy> address using DNS A Record and send the keep alive message there. - Fixed this bug: SPA does not include RTP-Stat header in BYE after the BYE is challenged - Fixed this bug: When unit fails over to secondary proxy during INVITE, the correspnding ACK might be sent to the primary if <Proxy Fallback Intvl> expires between the INVITE and the ACK.
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος nnn : 10-02-07 στις 21:21.

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Ρυθμίσεις VoIP για το Linksys SPA-3102
    Από Gix στο φόρουμ Voice over IP (VoIP) Sip/Iax Hardware
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 17-12-23, 08:47
  2. SPA 3102 - νέο firmware...
    Από petasis στο φόρουμ Voice over IP (VoIP) Sip/Iax Hardware
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 18-10-06, 22:09
  3. Linksys SPA 3000 & SPA 3102
    Από strider στο φόρουμ Voice over IP (VoIP) Sip/Iax Hardware
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 07-08-06, 13:06

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα