Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    HELLAS
    Η Ευρωπαϊκή Επιτροπή ενέκρινε 3 μεγάλες επενδύσεις ύψους 389,4 εκατομμυρίων ευρώ από το Ευρωπαϊκό Ταμείο Περιφερειακής Ανάπτυξης, που θα βοηθήσουν την Ελλάδα να εκσυγχρονίσει πλήρως την δημόσια διοίκηση, να δικτυώσει και να κάνει online την πρωτοβάθμια και δευτεροβάθμια εκπαίδευση και να επεκτείνει την κάλυψη Internet υψηλής ταχύτητας σε πάνω από 600.000 κατοίκους αγροτικών και απομακρυσμένων περιοχών.

Αυτά τα 3 έργα, το Σύζευξις ΙΙ, Το Ψηφιακό σχολείο και το Σχέδιο ανάπτυξης ευρυζωνικών υποδομών σε αγροτικές περιοχές, αναμένεται να φέρουν σημαντικά οφέλη στους πολίτες δημιουργώντας επιπλέον νέες θέσεις εργασίας.

• The Syzefxis II project, with an EU investment of €145.5 million under ERDF will upgrade the unique telecommunication network of the entire Greek public administration. High-tech telecommunication infrastructure will inter-connect some 34,000 public authority buildings: ministries, municipalities, hospitals, schools and public sector agencies.

The modernized infrastructure will offer quality e-Government services to citizens and businesses, supporting administrative reform and bringing increased transparency to the functioning of the public institutions.

The project will also reduce the current operating costs of the Greek administration by nearly 50%: from around €270 million a year to €148 million a year. The total investment for this project is €172 million. The provision of telecommunication services (SyzefxisII project) will be streamlined under common framework agreements and mechanisms will be put in place to ensure a uniform tariff policy throughout the Greek administration.

• The Digital School project sees an EU investment of €146.6 million under the European Regional Development Fund. It aims at significantly modernizing and digitalizing the country's primary and secondary education systems, is a priority project, (one of 181 identified by the Greek authorities and the European Commission as vital for Greece's recovery) based on the strategy of the Ministry of Education for the "Digital School". It is complemented by co-financed actions from the European Social Fund (ESF).

Around 825,000 pupils will benefit from interactive systems and mobile computer laboratories to be provided in primary schools, secondary and high schools, including technical colleges (known as Professional Lyceums and Institutes in Greece) all over Greece. This investment promotes the use of new technologies, e-skills, digital literacy and equal opportunities in access to knowledge for all pupils and teachers. The total investment for this project is €174.4 million.

• The Rural Broadband infrastructure project will have an investment under the European Regional Development Fund of €97.2 million. This project also benefits from €46.6 million from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development. Its aim is to reduce the digital gap in rural and remote areas of Greece – crucially on its islands and mountains, through developing a fibre optical cable network.

This means around 600,000 more people will be able to access to high speed internet, living in more than 5,400 rural and island areas which account for approximately 40% of the country. Broadband coverage will improve business environment for SMEs, will increase productivity and attract future investments. The total investment for the project is €198 million, implemented through a Private-Public Partnership agreement.

Ο αρμόδιος επίτροπος Johannes Hahn είπε χαρακτηριστικά:

We expect more than 825,000 schoolchildren to benefit from these investments in new technology in education. A modern, better functioning public administration and connected rural and remote areas to high speed internet will all make a real and positive difference to citizens and businesses in Greece. These projects show how EU Regional Policy is investing in the future: in people and business.

They will help boost growth and jobs in Greece and also help bring about a more modern and more efficient public administration in Greece. These investments will stimulate the domestic ICT market - a real driver for growth.

The improvements in efficiency that these projects will bring will also mean real savings in operating costs. That is very welcome at a time of extremely tight budget constraints for Greece. I now invite the Greek authorities to ensure that these projects are well and efficiently implemented.

Πηγή : Europa

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Εξαιρετικά νέα.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Μυτιληνη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    219930/21999
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΠΕΤΡΑ
    Router
    speedport plus
    SNR / Attn
    11,2(dB) / 34,5(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    να και κατι θετικο

Case: coolermaster cosmos s,CPU: Core i7 920 D0 M/B: asus p6t deluxe v2, Ram:corsair dominator 1600mhz 3*4gb, VGA: msi gtx 260 twin frozr, Hds: western digital velociraptor 300gb, CPU Cooler: stock cooler, Monitor: lg 17'',PSU: seasonic m12d 850watt.

Το avatar του μέλους DSLaManiaC
    DSLaManiaC Guest
    Πολύ καλό νέο.
    Το δύσκολο κομμάτι τώρα είναι να πάνε τα χρήματα εκεί που πρέπει για μια φορά..

Το avatar του μέλους emeliss
    emeliss Guest
    Αν δεν κάνω λάθος έχουν εγκριθεί από παλιά.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από emeliss Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Αν δεν κάνω λάθος έχουν εγκριθεί από παλιά.
    Προέγκριση υπήρχε σήμερα βγήκε επίσημα το Δ.Τ.

- - - Updated - - -

Θυμάσαι αυτό
    http://www.adslgr.com/forum/threads/...BC%CF%8E%CE%BD
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Το avatar του μέλους emeliss
    emeliss Guest
    Και αυτό και ότι τα έργα έχουν ήδη προκηρυχθεί.

Άντε να δούμε τι άλλο θα θυμηθούν τους επόμενους δυο μήνες μέχρι τις εκλογές.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    100000/9999
    ISP
    Vodafone
    DSLAM
    HOL - ΔΑΓΚΛΗΣ
    Router
    Vodafone AETHRA BG8542EW
    SNR / Attn
    15.5(dB) / 11.8(dB)
    Μία μικρή διορθωση....

Ο επίτροπος Johannes Hahn

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Μίζες, μίζες, μίζες.
    Αυτό με την ηλεκτρονική παιδεία είχε ξεκινήσει πριν 5 περίπου χρόνια που έδιναν δωρεάν νετμποοκς στα παιδιά της 1ης γυμνασίου. Τότε, οπως και τώρα, έπεσαν τρελές 'επιδοτήσεις '. Η πρώτη 'προσπάθεια' απέτυχε παταγωδώς. Πως μπορώ εγώ να το βλέπω αισιόδοξα το όλο θέμα;

Περιοχή
    Καλλιθέα, Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    212751/21998
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H 300s
    SNR / Attn
    17.6(dB) / 0.0(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Εγώ θα ευχηθώ δύο πράγματα: αφενός το έργο να υλοποιηθεί και με επιτυχία εντός των προβλεπόμενων χρονοδιαγραμμάτων αποφέροντας τα διάφορα οφέλη όπως τις νέες θέσεις εργασίας, αφετέρου η επίβλεψη του, ιδιαίτερα στο οικονομικό κομμάτι να μην γίνει μόνο από Έλληνες.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Οσο για το εργο των Λευκων Περιοχων ο ΟΤΕ και η ΙΝΤΡΑΚΑΤ υπεβαλαν τις προσφορες τους απο 28/2 και ακομη μεχρι σημερα δεν εχουν ανοιχθει. Χρονος υπαρχει μεχρι να χαθουν τα χρηματα...

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    220/22 + 110/11 + 450/22
    ISP
    Cosmote & Vodafone
    DSLAM
    Wind - ΠΑΤΗΣΙΑ
    Router
    Fritz! VDSL + 5G
    SNR / Attn
    19(dB) / 11(dB)
    Path Level
    Fastpath
    Ξεκινούν οι δημοπρασίες για το «Σύζευξις ΙΙ»

Εντός εβδομάδων οι δημοπρασίες για τις 28 εκτελεστικές συμβάσεις του «Σύζευξις ΙΙ».
    Σε δημόσια διαβούλευση το επόμενο τρίμηνο και οι διακηρύξεις για το σύστημα διαχείρισης ανθρώπινου δυναμικού και το ERP στους κρατικούς φορείς

https://www.euro2day.gr/news/enterpr...zeyxis-ii.html

Περάσαν 6 χρόνια..

* Έψαχνα σημερινά νέα για την Wind.. αλλά δεν βρίσκω τίποτα το ιδιαίτερο..
    Τελευταία επεξεργασία από το μέλος Iris07 : 20-02-20 στις 10:57.
    My AVM Fritz : 7590 AX, 4060 AX, 6850 5G, Repeater 6000, Fon X6, Smart Gateway, Dect 500, Dect 440, Dect 200
    Other : ZTE H267A, TP-Link TL-R605, Poynting XPOL-1-5G, Samsung S20 FE & S21 FE, Panasonic KX-TGF310, Cosmote TV Box, MI Box 2
    New! : QHora-301W - 10GbE

Περιοχή
    Αθήνα - Αμπελόκηποι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    110Mbps/11Mbps
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΓΗΡΟΚΟΜΕΙΟ
    Router
    Fritz 7590
    Μια χαρά τρέχουν διάφορα προγράμματα από το 2014. Είναι πολύ μεγάλο έργο, χωρισμένο σε 5 κύριες δράσεις, με πολλαπλάσια υποέργα, αποφάσεις, διαγωνισμούς κλπ. Η συγκεκριμένη ανακοίνωση αφορά μέρος αυτών και κυρίως το ERP και το HRMS.

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Μηνύματα: 28
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 23-02-14, 20:35
  2. Μηνύματα: 13
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 10-02-14, 17:05
  3. Μηνύματα: 22
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 02-12-13, 16:48
  4. Μηνύματα: 6
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 29-10-13, 22:51
  5. Μηνύματα: 8
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 28-07-13, 08:14

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα