ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Με μια συμφωνία ύψους 3 δισεκατομμυρίων δολλαρίων η Apple ανακοίνωσε την πρόθεση της να Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  b.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  256 
Μέγεθος:  2,2 KB 
ID: 140105]αγοράσει την Beats, γνωστή από τα υψηλής ποιότητας ηχητικά προϊόντα και την μουσική υπηρεσία Beats Music, με την συμφωνία να περιλαμβάνει τόσο την Beats Music όσο και την Beats Electronics.

Σύμφωνα με δήλωση του Tim Cook της Apple, οι εφαρμογές της Beats Music για Android και Windows Phone δεν πρόκειται να καταργηθούν, κάνοντας έτσι τις πρώτες μη iOS εφαρμογές που θα διαχειρίζεται.

CUPERTINO, California—May 28, 2014—Apple® today announced it has agreed to acquire the critically acclaimed subscription streaming music service Beats Music, and Beats Electronics, which makes the popular Beats headphones, speakers and audio software. As part of the acquisition, Beats co-founders Jimmy Iovine and Dr. Dre will join Apple. Apple is acquiring the two companies for a total of $3 billion, consisting of a purchase price of approximately $2.6 billion and approximately $400 million that will vest over time.

"Music is such an important part of all of our lives and holds a special place within our hearts at Apple," said Tim Cook, Apple's CEO. "That's why we have kept investing in music and are bringing together these extraordinary teams so we can continue to create the most innovative music products and services in the world."

"I've always known in my heart that Beats belonged with Apple," said Jimmy Iovine. "The idea when we started the company was inspired by Apple's unmatched ability to marry culture and technology. Apple's deep commitment to music fans, artists, songwriters and the music industry is something special."

Iovine has been at the forefront of innovation in the music industry for decades, and he has been an instrumental partner for Apple and iTunes® for more than a decade. He has produced or collaborated with some of the most successful artists in the history of the iTunes Store®, helping make it the world's number one music retailer. Iovine and Dr. Dre are sound pioneers, artists and entrepreneurs.

Beats Electronics has brought the energy, emotion and excitement of playback in the recording studio back to the listening experience and has introduced an entirely new generation to premium sound entertainment. Beats Music was developed by a team of people who have each spent their entire career in music and provides music fans with an incredible curated listening experience.

"Music is such an important part of Apple's DNA and always will be," said Eddy Cue, Apple's senior vice president of Internet Software and Services. "The addition of Beats will make our music lineup even better, from free streaming with iTunes Radio to a world-class subscription service in Beats, and of course buying music from the iTunes Store as customers have loved to do for years."

In just five years since launch, the Beats "b" has become the brand of choice in the music and sports worlds, and is the market leader in the premium headphone market. Music superstars including Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne and Nicki Minaj have designed their own customized Beats headphones and speakers. Fashion designers and street artists such as Alexander Wang, Futura and Snarkitecture have collaborated on special limited products, while renowned athletes including LeBron James, Serena Williams and Neymar use Beats as a critical part of their training and game day process. Beats has quickly become part of pop culture in the US and with the acquisition the Beats product lineup will be offered in many more countries through the Apple Online Store, Apple's retail stores and select Apple Authorized Resellers.

Subject to regulatory approvals, Apple expects the transaction to close in fiscal Q4.

Formally established in 2008 as the brainchild of legendary artist and producer Dr. Dre and Chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Records Jimmy Iovine, Beats Electronics (Beats) comprises the Beats by Dr. Dre family of premium consumer headphones, earphones, and speakers as well as patented Beats Audio software technology and streaming music subscription service Beats Music. Through these offerings, Beats has effectively brought the energy, emotion and excitement of playback in the recording studio to the listening experience and has introduced an entirely new generation to the possibilities of premium sound entertainment.

Beats Music is a subscription streaming music service that focuses on providing a personalized music experience for each user through a unique blend of digital innovation and musical passion. Programmed by a trusted team of well-respected music experts with over 300 years of experience across all genres, Beats Music delivers the right music for any situation, any time, and any preference, personalized to your tastes. The result is an artist-friendly digital music service that does more than simply offer access to music, but one that establishes an emotional connection to it as well.

Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.

Πηγή : Androidcentral

Το avatar του μέλους tzelen
    tzelen Guest
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από tzelen Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    HOL
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Ηταν που ηταν ακριβά τα ακουστικά τους, ακριβότερα και απο ακουστικά επιπέδου στουντιο, τωρα θα θες ένα μηνιάτικο, για να παρεις τα ακουστικά με το μηλαράκι...

Περιοχή
    Σαλόνικα City - Αγ. Παύλος
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    1Gbps/1Gbps
    ISP
    Inalan
    Router
    ZTE F6600P
    SNR / Attn
    ~(dB) / ~(dB)
    σοβαρα τωρα, αξιζει τοσο η Beats ?

Περιοχή
    Κλωζάνη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Μπάμπης νετ
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΠΕΥΚΟΧΩΡΙ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Steverman Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Ηταν που ηταν ακριβά τα ακουστικά τους, ακριβότερα και απο ακουστικά επιπέδου στουντιο, τωρα θα θες ένα μηνιάτικο, για να παρεις τα ακουστικά με το μηλαράκι...
    και εγώ θεωρώ υπερτιμημένα τα beats (γι'αυτο και αγόρασα άλλη μάρκα). Περιμένω να δω τι τελική τιμή θα δώσει η apple.
    Ειδικά στα ακουστικά θα είναι ενδιαφέρον να δούμε τι θα κάνει επειδή δεν μπορεί να πείσει για user friendliness etc
    Ή παίζουν καλά ή δεν παίζουν...

Μόνο σε ασύρματα μπορώ να σκεφτώ ότι μπορεί να καινοτομίσει.

- - - Updated - - -

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Artemius Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    σοβαρα τωρα, αξιζει τοσο η Beats ?
    δεν ξέρω αλλά σίγουρα έχει γίνει μόδα. Εδώ πάνω από τους μισούς που τους βλέπεις να φοράνε ακουστικά, είναι beats.
    Υδραυλικός, φωτογράφος, εραστής και ποιητής...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/120411235@N06/

Το avatar του μέλους Gordito
    Gordito Guest
    Beats-> ολο μο0στρα και ποιοτητα μηδεν.

Οτι ακριβως ταιριαζει στην Apple!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Έχεις ακούσει μουσική με Beats ακουστικά από κινητό με τα Beats enchantments ?

Έχουν πολύ καλό ήχο, άλλο πράγμα να τα λέμε υπερτιμημένα και άλλο άχρηστα.
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Στη δυτική πλευρά της Νήσου Ντάσχαν
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    ADSL2+
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΑΜΠΕΛΟΚΗΠΟΙ
    Router
    Speedport 2
    SNR / Attn
    9(dB) / 6(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από nnn Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων

Έχουν πολύ καλό ήχο, άλλο πράγμα να τα λέμε υπερτιμημένα και άλλο άχρηστα.
    Εξαρτάται με τι τα συγκρίνεις nnn. Αν από το headstet του κινέζου που κάνει 2€ πάει κάποιος σε beats, όντως θα δει τρελή διαφορά.
    Αν πάει σε προϊόντα ίδιας κατηγορίας όμως, η διαφορά είναι μόνο στην τιμή. Πληρώνεις για να έχεις το κόκκινο b στα ακουστικά σου και τίποτα άλλο. Τώρα θα πληρώνεις για να έχεις το b μέσα στο μηλαράκι.

Γενικά πάντως η είδηση πρέπει να προκαλεί πολλαπλούς oργασμούς στους hipsters.
    - Albert Einstein: “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.”

-Terry Pratchett:
    “An education was a bit like a communicable sexual disease. It made you unsuitable for a lot of jobs and then you had the urge to pass it on.”

Περιοχή
    Κλωζάνη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Μπάμπης νετ
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΠΕΥΚΟΧΩΡΙ
    έχω ακούσει/δοκιμάσει διάφορα beats με το iphone μου και δεν είδα φοβερή διαφορά σε σχέση με αυτά που έχω τώρα για χρήση με το κινητό (Audio-Technica ATH-WS55). Eγώ δεν τα βγάζω άχρηστα απλά θεωρώ ότι έπρεπε να είχαν ένα -50 με -100 euros στην τιμή τους. Βέβαια στο κινητό έχω σχετικά χαμηλού bitrate κομμάτια (192kbps max).

Τι είναι/σε τι βοηθάει το Beats enchantments; Ελπίζω να μην είναι κάποιου είδους equalizer

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    51200/5120
    ISP
    HOL
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Φανερός Πράκτωρ Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    έχω ακούσει/δοκιμάσει διάφορα beats με το iphone μου και δεν είδα φοβερή διαφορά σε σχέση με αυτά που έχω τώρα για χρήση με το κινητό (Audio-Technica ATH-WS55). Eγώ δεν τα βγάζω άχρηστα απλά θεωρώ ότι έπρεπε να είχαν ένα -50 με -100 euros στην τιμή τους. Βέβαια στο κινητό έχω σχετικά χαμηλού bitrate κομμάτια (192kbps max).

Τι είναι/σε τι βοηθάει το Beats enchantments; Ελπίζω να μην είναι κάποιου είδους equalizer
    100% σωστος, αν και εχεις ηδη απο τα καλυτερα ακουστικα της αγοράς, η audio technica ειναι πολυ σοβαρή εταιρία στον χωρο της και εξοπλιζει πολλα στουντιο

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved

Equalizer είναι που βοηθάει τα ακουστικά της Beats να αποδίδουν όπως πρέπει, να ξαναπώ ξέρω πως είναι ακριβά, αλλά αν τα ακούσεις σε κινητό της HTC που ως πρόσφατα πήγαιναν πακέτο, καταλαβαίνεις την ηχητική διαφορά.

Δεν συνηθίζω να ακούω από ακουστικά του κινέζου

Περιοχή
    Κλωζάνη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Μπάμπης νετ
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΠΕΥΚΟΧΩΡΙ
    Δεν συνηθίζω να ακούω από ακουστικά του κινέζου
    ελπίζω να μην το λες αυτό για την Audio-Technica γιατί θα είναι κρίμα

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    ελπίζω να μην το λες αυτό για την Audio-Technica γιατί θα είναι κρίμα
    Όχι βέβαια.

Το avatar του μέλους Gordito
    Gordito Guest
    Ναι δεν αντιλεγω οτι μπορει να εχουν καλο ήχο (αυτο ελειπε κιολας πανακριβα ειναι) απλα το value for money ειναι τραγικοτατο, με λιγοτερα λεφτα παιρνεις πολυ καλυτερα πραγματα.

Οτι ισχυει και για την Apple φυσικα

Σελ. 1 από 2 12 ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Μηνύματα: 106
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 24-04-14, 01:38
  2. Μηνύματα: 34
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 16-02-14, 17:15
  3. Μηνύματα: 17
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 30-01-14, 22:07

Tags για αυτό το Θέμα