Εμφάνιση 1-4 από 4
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    My problem is that since Cosmote gave me this stupid Huawei HN35 (Hybrid router because they cannot get a decent ADSL line going in my area), I cannot get access to my SIP account with pbxes.org using my SIP phone. It worked fine before, but in this router the bastards seem to have blocked all the ports that could be used for SIP telephony, like 5060 or 5061. And their customer support is a nightmare, telling me that they simply will not open the ports for me.
    I live in the Mani, where traditionally men solve such problems with a gun ;-), but before I do that I wanted to find out if anybody had a better solution for this shit. Does anybody know how to hack the router in order to reconfigure the firewall and the SIP/VOIP section?
    ANY solution is welcome!
    Thanks, and sorry again for writing directly!

Το avatar του μέλους sdikr
    sdikr Guest
    Hi there and welcome
    Cosmote is not blocking the ports, they are reserved for use by the router because it works as a sip adapter.
    Can you change the sip port on the pbxes.org to something like 5070?

also there is no need for this kind of language

Περιοχή
    Πετρούπολη
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    50/5
    ISP
    OTE
    Goodmorning from me !!! I check ports 5060,5061 right now, in my ZTE router with enable Voip phone from Cosmote .
    Ports 5060,5061 can be enable if you do the essential settings in your router "forward your ports" .

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    Hi there
    oK, you are right: I was really annoyed by the negative and controversial comments from the guy a Cosmote 13888. So: Sorry about the language.
    Actually, in the meantime, something seems to have happened: My VIOP-Phone is working. I reconfigured the STUN-server (which tunnels through the firewall) and changed some setting - suddenly it worked.
    There are a number of ports that pbxes.org suggests - but all of them were blocked.
    So I guess, STUN did the trick.
    Thanks anyway!
    Giasas

- - - Updated - - -

Hi and thanks. As posted above, I did get things working. Port forwarding did not help, as the router seems to override that. BUT STUN did the trick.

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Cosmote/Huawei Hybrid Access Gateway HA35 - Βοήθεια !!
    Από winware στο φόρουμ COSMΟΤΕ
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 16-12-23, 02:09
  2. Στήσιμο Webserver και ports στο Speedport Entry 2i
    Από Andrikos στο φόρουμ COSMOTE VDSL
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 31-01-17, 18:34
  3. Μηνύματα: 18
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 11-03-16, 16:07