Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Παλι αγγουρι-ραμφος,νομιζα οτι ειχαμε γλιτωσει για το 2016.

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Πατήστε στην εικόνα για να τη δείτε σε μεγέθυνση. 

Όνομα:  5jz9tz.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  14 
Μέγεθος:  229,9 KB 
ID: 167308

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    219943/21999
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    H300 S
    SNR / Attn
    18.3(dB) / 1.3(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Εχω σταμπαρει και εγω κατι ΟΖ..
    E5 2697 v2 @ 3.0GHz on P9X79 Deluxe 24GB
    Spoiler:
    WD15EARS, WD30EFRX, WD30EURS, WD30EZRX, WD40EFRX, WD60EFRX
    Intel Xeon E5-2670 v2 @ 2.9GHz 16GB WD15EARS, 2xWD40EFRX, WD60EFRX, 2xWD100EFΑX
    i5 750 @ 3.36GHz 4GB 2xWD60EFRX, 5xWD80EFZX, 2xWD100EFΑX Sony Vaio VPC-F13Z1E/B

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Max Yamabiko: Ferrari SF16-H - A closer technical look

If you're a Ferrari fan, keep reading - its effort for the 2016 F1 season is, the SF16-H, is a remarkable piece of engineering.

A huge amount of work has gone into the design and optimisation of the SF16-H. I am very surprised a quite how different machine this is to either the 2014 or 2015 cars, especially considering that there really was not a lot wrong with the SF15-T.

Ferrari's choice of an online and social media friendly launch has allowed the Italians to skimp on the amount of technical information available about the new design, so I thought I would start with the parts which were not that discussed during the launch.

Power unit

The new power unit in the car is substantially different to that of 2015 (itself a major departure from Luca Marmorini's much criticised size zero unit of 2014). Ferrari has left almost nothing in the unit untouched but the biggest changes come around the V6 combustion engine. The charge air cooler has been relocated from its original and rather odd location between the cylinder banks to a new location (I think in one of the sidepods) while the space it has freed up has allowed Ferrari to introduce a variable inlet system. In 2015 the Ferrari was the only power unit not to use the technology which was re-introduced at the start of the year.

But this is not the only change, Ferrari is reported to have relocated the MGU-H into some of the volume freed up by the charge air cooler move, while the turbo is of a totally new design aimed at further improving efficiency and thus power. The Magneti Marelli supplied MGU-K which has been mounted at the rear of the V6 block in the bell housing area is rumoured to have been moved to a more conventional spot under the left hand side exhaust manifold.

More tantalising is the work Ferrari has done inside the engine, in particular in the combustion chamber. I read some reports that the Italians have managed some kind of partly compression based ignition, I assume with the spark completing the work. I know that the current F1 V6's engines are very extreme in this respect but perhaps not as much as that. Nonetheless it has been confirmed that Ferrari have made some major gains in the combustion chamber which have required new types of fuel pump to be used as well as a new fuel from Shell.

The turbocharger plays a role in this too and it has been significantly redesigned and slightly relocated, notably the cooling louvres for it which were present on all Ferrari powered cars in 2014 and 2015 have vanished. It maybe some of this excess heat is lost through the two new waste-gate exhausts which sit either side of the tail pipe.

The cooler arrangement has been substantially revised too with the charge air cooler now located in one of the sidepods the large louvred coolers of the SF15-T will have to have been changed somehow details are scare for now but the sidepods are pretty tight so it could be something really innovative.

Aerodynamics

Overall the aerodynamic package on the new car is quite different to that of 2015, the new nose is an instant sign of that. The front impact structure is much shorter than the one used on the SF15-T and is extremely close to the one used by Sauber last year in terms of concept. It looks to me a bit like Ferrari tried to achieve a Mercedes style nose but could not quite get the structures right to get that through the crash tests. That said during the launch the technical staff were keen to highlight the change so maybe it is a concept choice.

Getting the nose so much higher and getting more air under it has a substantial impact on the flow structures around the wheels and front wing endplates as well as along the whole side of the car. I would not be shocked to see a huge amount of variations of chassis 'ears' and 'barge boards' being tested in this area in the early part of the season. The front brake ducts too will be a key area of development. Indeed it would not shock me at all to see a new design of wheel in use at Barcelona as well as possible 'blown nuts'.

Downstream of the front end there is another fascinating feature of this 'ambitious' new car. The airbox has a big dimple behind it. I'm not sure if this is to do with something to do with the inlet tract or some external airflow reason but it is very interesting and I wait to see what developments Ferrari bring in this area.

At the rear of the car the bodywork is really quite tight and neat, probably the result of the reworked power unit.

Structures

Indeed it is clear to me that Ferrari's work has not been limited to just aerodynamics and power unit – the front suspension is a totally new concept compared to the '14 and '15 cars in that it is now a conventional pushrod layout. The torsion bars and dampers have been relocated to the top of the chassis, something which Ferrari claims saves weight but clearly has the side effect of raising the centre of gravity slightly.

The chassis is conventional with the nose pushed quite high, the new driver head protection seems to have had little impact on the overall structure. At the rear the transmission is a one piece carbon fibre unit with integrated bell housing accommodating the rear suspension components, hydraulics, turbine, and possibly the exhaust collectors as in 2015. The rear suspension is still pull rod but I hear a rumour that working with Brembo Ferrari may be planning to introduce a one piece upright and calliper unit to reduce un-sprung weight.

Ferrari is clearly going all out to catch up with Mercedes and if this car works well then it is clear that it will be one of the most interesting technical development stories of the season.

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό
    Aroutis θα με συγχωρέσεις αν δεν είμαι ενήμερος αλλά πως γίνεται να αλλάξεις εξολοκλήρου ένα κινητήρα με αυτούς τους περιορισμούς που έχουν;
    Οι άνθρωποι μιλάνε ότι μόνο η έννοια μηχανή έχει μείνει ίδια.
    Ζητώ συγνώμη εκ των προτέρων για κάποια χαζά λάθη, αλλά υπάρχει θέμα με τα μάτια.
    Αν τα djmixes2k και tranceaddict σου μιλάνε βαθιά στην ψυχή σου, pleaaaaase πμ.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    http://www.f1fanatic.co.uk/2016/02/2...mp4-31-2016-e/

Όνομα:  mclaren-honda-mp4-31-2016-c.jpg 
Εμφανίσεις:  5 
Μέγεθος:  229,4 KB 
ID: 167344

Μαυρη μαυριλα μας καταπλακωσε.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από DOU Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Μαυρη μαυριλα μας καταπλακωσε.
    Προσωπικα δεν ειμαι απο αυτους που σχολιαζουν την εξωτερικη εμφανιση των μονοθεσιων... Με απασχολει ΜΟΝΟ τι χρονο βγαζουν μεσα στην πιστα. Ας πηγαινε γρηγορα η McLaren και ας ηταν και καναρινι με βουλες το μονοθεσιο

Οσον αφορα αυτα που διαβασαμε απο ολες τις ομαδες μεχρι τωρα, η Ferrari ειναι (οπως καθε χρονο) η πρωταθλητρια χειμωνα! Τοσες πολλες καινοτομιες και αλλαγες, που θαρρεις οτι θα ριχνει 2" στο δευτερο! Ας περιμενουμε να δουμε στο τελος της χρονιας και τον πραγματικο πρωταθλητη φυσικα...

Κατα τα αλλα αυριο θα παρουμε μια πρωτη γευση απο τα φετινα μονοθεσια εφοσον ξεκινανε οι δοκιμες στην Ισπανια. Δεν αναμενονται τιποτα σοβαρα συμπερασματα φυσικα εφοσον οι ομαδες θα ψαχνονται και πολλες απο αυτες θα παιζουν και κρυφτουλι στα σιγουρα! Απλα ελπιζω η McLaren να κανει γυρους και οχι να ειναι παρκαρισμενη στα pits με προβληματα οπως περσι

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Ron Dennis: "We are McLaren, we are strong, we are great and we are in a robust commercial position"

Όνομα:  49.gif 
Εμφανίσεις:  67 
Μέγεθος:  20,8 KB 
ID: 167353

Για να δουμε αυριο το σχολιο του χοντα αραι.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Ενδιαφέροντα πράγματα στις δοκιμές σήμερα. Προφανώς δε βγαίνουν συμπεράσματα της προκοπής, αλλά φαίνεται να υπάρχει ανταγωνισμός!

Περιοχή
    Χαλάνδρι
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    49998/4997
    ISP
    OTE VDSL 50
    Router
    ASUS DSL-AC52U
    SNR / Attn
    12.7(dB) / 7.3(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    156 γύρους η Mercedes...

Ικανοποιητική και από άποψη αξιοπιστίας η McLaren, τώρα σε ποιο βαθμό αυτό μεταφράζεται και σε ταχύτητα, θα φανεί προς τις τελευταίες ημέρες των δοκιμών. Αν δεν κάνω λάθος 2 τετραήμερα στη Βαρκελώνη δεν είναι οι χειμερινές δοκιμές φέτος?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Antonisss Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    156 γύρους η Mercedes...

Ικανοποιητική και από άποψη αξιοπιστίας η McLaren, τώρα σε ποιο βαθμό αυτό μεταφράζεται και σε ταχύτητα, θα φανεί προς τις τελευταίες ημέρες των δοκιμών. Αν δεν κάνω λάθος 2 τετραήμερα στη Βαρκελώνη δεν είναι οι χειμερινές δοκιμές φέτος?
    Καλά, για τη Merc δυστυχώς το περιμέναμε. Για τη MacLaren, και εγώ αυτό αναρωτιέμαι, αλλά και μόνο το να παλεύει να μπει στην 5άδα και σε 2-3 αγώνες βάθρο, θα είναι επιτυχία και ευχάριστη έκπληξη. Να σου πω την αλήθεια μου, πιστεύω πως η Χόντα έχει καλό μοτέρ φέτος. Για μένα η απογοήτευση νομίζω πως θα είναι τα Renault. Anyway, νωρίς είναι ακόμα. Εμφανισιακά ποιο σας άρεσε;;

Περιοχή
    offroad
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Cable
    Ταχύτητα
    800/150
    ISP
    Get Norway
    Router
    OPNsense
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από uncle_nontas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Καλά, για τη Merc δυστυχώς το περιμέναμε. Για τη MacLaren, και εγώ αυτό αναρωτιέμαι, αλλά και μόνο το να παλεύει να μπει στην 5άδα και σε 2-3 αγώνες βάθρο, θα είναι επιτυχία και ευχάριστη έκπληξη. Να σου πω την αλήθεια μου, πιστεύω πως η Χόντα έχει καλό μοτέρ φέτος. Για μένα η απογοήτευση νομίζω πως θα είναι τα Renault. Anyway, νωρίς είναι ακόμα. Εμφανισιακά ποιο σας άρεσε;;
    Αυτό είναι κάτι που δεν αλλάζει, ότι είναι κόκκινο

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Πάει ο Arai! Is to be replaced λέει το crash.net, όπως και το autosport.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    N/A
    Arai set to be replaced as head of Honda F1 project

Honda's Formula One programme is set for managerial changes with current boss Yasuhisa Arai due to leave his role at the end of the month.

Honda announced the changes in a press release, with Yoshiyuki Matsumoto set to take over in a supervising role on April 1 and Yusuke Hasegawa taking over Arai's responsibility for the development, manufacturing and management of the F1 project on March 1. Arai will become senior managing officer of Honda R&D.

"Honda Motor Co., Ltd. has announced today its annual organizational and personnel changes, including Operating Officers and Directors' changes, effective April 1, 2016," the press release said. "In line with this decision, Honda has implemented changes in its managerial structure that oversees Honda's Formula One (F1) project.

"Honda Motor Co., Ltd will appoint a new Director role to oversee and supervise all F1 related undertakings to strengthen the organizational structure for Honda's F1 project.

"Yoshiyuki MATSUMOTO
    ûSenior Managing Officer and Director, Supervising Director of F1 Project, Honda Motor Co., Ltd
    ûPresident, Chief Executive Officer and Representative Director, Honda R&D Co., Ltd.

"Furthermore, in accordance with the organizational changes in Honda R&D Co., Ltd, Yusuke HASEGAWA has been assigned to replace Yasuhisa ARAI to oversee the development, manufacturing and management of the F1 project.

"Yusuke HASEGAWA
    Executive Chief Engineer and Head of F1 Project, Honda R&D Co., Ltd. As of March 1, 2016

"Yasuhisa ARAI
    Senior Managing Officer, Honda R&D Co., Ltd. As of March 1, 2016"

Honda struggled in its first year back in Formula One with an unreliable and underperforming power unit. On the first day of 2016 pre-season testing on Monday, McLaren reported improvements but it remains to be seen whether the revised Honda power unit will be enough to elevate the team back into podium contention.

The management changes come after a long period speculation about the leadership of the Honda F1 project.
    Μονο θετικο δεν ειναι το νεο μια ημερα μετα την δοκιμη του νεου κινητηρα της Honda.

Θα γλυτωσουμε απο τις τραγικες δηλωσεις τουλαχιστον.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από haHa Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Arai set to be replaced as head of Honda F1 project

Μονο θετικο δεν ειναι το νεο μια ημερα μετα την δοκιμη του νεου κινητηρα της Honda.

Θα γλυτωσουμε απο τις τραγικες δηλωσεις τουλαχιστον.
    Παρεμπιπτόντως haha κάνε ένα σχόλιο για χθες.

Σελ. 5 από 10 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 34567 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία

Παρόμοια Θέματα

1. Μηνύματα: 79
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 13-12-15, 23:06
  2. acronis true image 2016
    Από johnyb98 στο φόρουμ Software γενικά
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 30-11-15, 01:40
  3. Σε public preview το Microsoft Office 2016
    Από nnn στο φόρουμ Ειδήσεις
    Τελευταίο Μήνυμα: 13-05-15, 22:02