Εμφάνιση των αποτελεσμάτων της δημοσκόπησης: Ψηφίστε τον συνδιασμό οδηγού/ομάδας ή και την ομάδα που θεωρείτε ότι θα κερδίσουν τίτλο/τίτλους.

Ψήφισαν
38. Δεν έχετε δικαίωμα ψήφου
  • Mercedes AMG Petronas/L. Hamilton

18 47,37%
  • Mercedes AMG Petronas/V. Bottas

0 0%
  • Red Bull Racing/D.Ricciardo

0 0%
  • Red Bull Racing/M.Verstappen

0 0%
  • Scuderia Ferrari/S.Vettel

10 26,32%
  • Scuderia Ferrari/K.Raikkonen

10 26,32%
  • Sahara Force India F1/S.Perez

0 0%
  • Sahara Force India F1/E.Ocon

0 0%
  • McLaren Honda/S.Vandoome

1 2,63%
  • McLaren Honda/F.Alonso

3 7,89%
  • Scuderia Toro Rosso/D.Kvyat

0 0%
  • Scuderia Toro Rosso/C. Sainz Jr.

0 0%
  • Haas F1 Team/R. Grosjean

0 0%
  • Haas F1 Team/K. Magnussen

0 0%
  • Renault/N. Hulkenberg

0 0%
  • Renault/J. Palmer

0 0%
  • Sauber F1 Team/M. Ericsson

0 0%
  • Sauber F1 Team/P. Wehrlein

0 0%
  • Mercedes AMG Petronas

2 5,26%
  • Red Bull Racing

0 0%
  • Scuderia Ferrari

3 7,89%
  • Sahara Force India F1

0 0%
  • Williams Martini Racing

0 0%
  • McLaren Honda

2 5,26%
  • Scuderia Toro Rosso

0 0%
  • Haas F1 Team

0 0%
  • Renault

0 0%
  • Sauber F1 Team

0 0%
Δημοσκόπηση πολλαπλών επιλογών.
Σελ. 43 από 162 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 2333384142434445485363 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία
Εμφάνιση 631-645 από 2425

Θέμα: F1-2017 Season

Περιοχή
    Κυπριαδου
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    1000/100
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ Conn-x
    DSLAM
    ΟΤΕ - ΑΛΥΣΙΔΑ
    Router
    Fritz 5530
    OS1: Windows 10,MoBo:Gigabyte Aorus 7 X299, CPU:Ι9-7900X,RAM:G.Skill DDR4 64GB,GPU:MSI 3080 RTX ,PSU:Corsair HX1500i ,SSD1:Samsung 970PRO 512GB SSD 2: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB,HDD:21 TB W/D, Case:CoolerMaster Cosmos 2,CPU Cooler:Corsair H150i Pro, Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G7 32',Various: Logitech Z550,Keyboard:Logi G915

Downloads
    Uploads
    Και η Sauber με Honda απ' του χρόνου.

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2017/...-defends-deal/

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από Jim Slip Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Και η Sauber με Honda απ' του χρόνου.

https://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2017/...-defends-deal/
    Θα γελάμε διπλά
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Brabham supercar and F1 team mooted

Following Force India owners Vijay Mallya and Subrata Roy's troubles, the Formula 1 team may be sold to Brabham

There are plans for a Brabham-branded supercar, which would be promoted by a new Brabham Formula 1 team, following the McLaren business model.

The project would involve the purchase of the Force India F1 team, which is doing well at the moment, but will soon be sold because the two owners both have serious legal troubles in India. The main protagonist, Vijay Mallya, was recently placed under arrest in England on an extradition warrant.

Mallya was released on bail but now faces an extradition hearing on May 18. His partner in Force India, Subrata Roy, has similar (but larger) troubles in India and has spent much of the last two years in jail. Neither of them can realistically continue with Formula 1, but they want between £200 million and £270m for the team, and so selling it has not been easy. Reports suggest that they may have to accept as little as £150m, although one of the bidders may be willing to pay over the odds to secure the sale.

The price of the F1 teams will only rise if the new owners Liberty Media is able to convince all the teams to reduce costs and to move towards a franchise model. If that happens, the value of the teams will skyrocket. As Formula 1 is now listed on the NASDAQ stock exchange, interest in the sport is growing, particularly in the US investment market, where sports franchises are deemed to be very valuable.

The Brabham revival is believed to be backed by money from US investors and the plan is for the Silverstone-based team to be rebranded and used to promote a supercar company. This would be similar in concept to McLaren's business plan, which has proved to be very successful in the course of the last 25 years.

David Brabham, the son of three-time World Champion Sir Jack Brabham, is a former Formula 1 driver and Le Mans winner, and also won the Bathurst 1000 in Australia and was twice American Le Mans Series champion. In recent years he has been quietly working on securing all the necessary Brabham trademarks, with what he calls Project Brabham. He is not denying that there is a project.

"Brabham is a brand with more than 69 years of racing heritage and it is our intention to see the name back on track," he said. "Since Project Brabham was launched, we have received a lot of enquiries from different parties who have expressed an interest in licensing the name and we are evaluating a number of options. We have no further comment."

Sir Jack Brabham was the only man ever to win the Formula 1 World Championship in a car of his own construction (in 1966). The Brabham team was started in 1962 and took part in nearly 400 Grands Prix, winning 35 of them and four World Championships with Brabham himself, Denny Hulme (1967) and Nelson Piquet (1981 and 1983). In 1972, the team was acquired by Bernie Ecclestone, who ran it until the late 1980s when he moved on to take over the commercial rights for Formula 1.

Force India finished fourth in the World Championship last year on a budget of only around £105m. More than half of its income derives from prize money, with an additional 40% from sponsorship deals, leaving the owners to top up the funding if it's required. If F1 team budgets are reduced, the money will become profit.
    https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/m...f1-team-mooted

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ταχύτητα
    15521/1021
    ISP
    Forthnet
    DSLAM
    Forthnet - ΔΑΓΚΛΗΣ
    Router
    d-link g624t
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 19(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved

Downloads
    Uploads
    Άρθρα
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    204800/20480
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor DGA4130
    SNR / Attn
    6(dB) / 2.8(dB)
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από kkgas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Γιατί παιδεύοντα. BSOD θα βγάζει και ο simulator
    We'll build a fortress to keep them out and in a world gone silent I'll be your sound and if they try to hurt you I'll tear them down I'm always with you now....
    I forgot that I might see, so many Beautiful things
    everything that has a beginning has an end
    See the mirror in your eyes-see the truth behind your lies-your lies are haunting me See the reason in your eyes-giving answer to the why- your eyes are haunting me

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    30720/2560
    ISP
    Vodafone
    Router
    Vodafone H300S
    Πιο συγκεκριμένα, ο Turrini γράφει:

Δεν είναι μυστικό σε κανέναν ότι μετά τη συνταξιοδότηση του Rosberg, η Mercedes ήρθε σε επαφή με τον Seb. Κατά τη διάρκεια των δοκιμών στη Βαρκελώνη, πριν από την έναρξη της σεζόν, ο Niki Lauda είπε εμπιστευτικά στους φίλους ότι ο Vettel έχει ένα προσύμφωνο με τους Γερμανούς για την επόμενη σεζόν.Με την σειρά του ο Eddie Jordan, δήλωσε: Φυσικά αυτοί [η Mercedes] μιλάει με τον Vettel.

https://www.autoblog.gr/2017/05/09/o...s-gia-to-2018/

Πανω που η Ferrari πηγαινε για πρωταθλημα,θα τους παρατησει για να παει να κανει το μαγκα στο Hamilton?

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Ετσι, για να μαθουν να βαζουν τον Κιμι #2.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    FTTH
    Ταχύτητα
    100/10
    ISP
    Cosmote
    Router
    AVM Fritz!Box 7490
    Εν τω μεταξύ παίζει ένα δίδυμο Sainz-Grosjean να είναι καλύτερο από το Vettel-Kimi.
    Βασικά σίγουρα είναι, εδώ ο Grosjean κόντραρε τον Κίμι όταν ήταν ανώριμος οδηγικά.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    ΟΤΕ
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από uncle_nontas Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Εν τω μεταξύ παίζει ένα δίδυμο Sainz-Grosjean να είναι καλύτερο από το Vettel-Kimi.
    Βασικά σίγουρα είναι, εδώ ο Grosjean κόντραρε τον Κίμι όταν ήταν ανώριμος οδηγικά.
    Αν οχι καλυτερο, σιγουρα καπου εκει στα κοντα.

Vettel/Sainz για #1 και Kimi/Grosjean για #2

Απλα ΠΟΛΥ φθηνοτερο διδυμο για να κανει την ιδια δουλεια! Αλλα δεν τρεχει τιποτα... Στη Ferrari "λεφτα υπαρχουν"

- - - Updated - - -

Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από DOU Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πιο συγκεκριμένα, ο Turrini γράφει:

Δεν είναι μυστικό σε κανέναν ότι μετά τη συνταξιοδότηση του Rosberg, η Mercedes ήρθε σε επαφή με τον Seb. Κατά τη διάρκεια των δοκιμών στη Βαρκελώνη, πριν από την έναρξη της σεζόν, ο Niki Lauda είπε εμπιστευτικά στους φίλους ότι ο Vettel έχει ένα προσύμφωνο με τους Γερμανούς για την επόμενη σεζόν.Με την σειρά του ο Eddie Jordan, δήλωσε: Φυσικά αυτοί [η Mercedes] μιλάει με τον Vettel.

https://www.autoblog.gr/2017/05/09/o...s-gia-to-2018/

Πανω που η Ferrari πηγαινε για πρωταθλημα,θα τους παρατησει για να παει να κανει το μαγκα στο Hamilton?
    Ονειρικο σεναριο:

Χανει το πρωταθλημα φετος ο Vettel και παει του χρονου στη Mercedes.
    Επιστρεφει ο Alonso στη Ferrari και σηκωνει την κουπα.

Αρκετα του εχει ανοιξει ο κωλος του Βετελλακου με τους τιτλους που πηρε μεχρι τωρα στην καριερα του. Ας του πανε και λιγο αναποδα τα πραγματα

Περιοχή
    Στο cockpit μίας Ferrari
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    VDSL2
    Ταχύτητα
    102400/10240
    ISP
    Wind
    Router
    Technicolor TG789vac v2
    Path Level
    Interleaved
    Δεν βλέπω ούτε να φεύγει ο Vettel ούτε να γυρνά στη Ferrari ο Αλόνσο.
    Πιο πιθανό βλέπω να φεύγει ο Alonso από την F1 για το Indy, η Ferrari να παίρνει τίτλο και ο Max να έρχεται στη Ferrari στη θέση του Κίμι.

Feel free to attack the post. Do not feel free to attack the poster.
    "If someone said to me that you can have three wishes, my first would have been to get into racing, my second to be in Formula 1, my third to drive for Ferrari" - Gilles Villeneuve

Περιοχή
    offroad
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Cable
    Ταχύτητα
    800/150
    ISP
    Get Norway
    Router
    OPNsense
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από aroutis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Πιο πιθανό βλέπω να φεύγει ο Alonso από την F1 για το Indy, η Ferrari να παίρνει τίτλο και ο Max να έρχεται στη Ferrari στη θέση του Κίμι.
    Για το τελευταίο ΕΠΕΙΓΌΝΤΩΣ, ο Vettel στο καλό αλλά δεν το βλέπω, ο Alonso ούτε καν

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Η red bull εχει δεμενο το max για πολλα χρονια... θα πρεπει να τα σκασει πολυ χοντρα η φεραρι, και για να τον κανει τι? #2?

Περιοχή
    offroad
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Τύπος
    Cable
    Ταχύτητα
    800/150
    ISP
    Get Norway
    Router
    OPNsense
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από MNP-10 Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Η red bull εχει δεμενο το max για πολλα χρονια... θα πρεπει να τα σκασει πολυ χοντρα η φεραρι, και για να τον κανει τι? #2?
    Με τα λεφτά που χαραμίζει στον μεθύστακα θα της μείνουν και ρέστα

Downloads
    Uploads
    ISP
    Εξωτερικό
    Παράθεση Αρχικό μήνυμα από aroutis Εμφάνιση μηνυμάτων
    Και η McLaren τίποτα;
    Ζητώ συγνώμη εκ των προτέρων για κάποια χαζά λάθη, αλλά υπάρχει θέμα με τα μάτια.
    Αν τα djmixes2k και tranceaddict σου μιλάνε βαθιά στην ψυχή σου, pleaaaaase πμ.

Σελ. 43 από 162 ΠρώτηΠρώτη ... 2333384142434445485363 ... ΤελευταίαΤελευταία